Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:01 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

"Yeah, well you need to pass a N.E.W.T. level Potions class," She noted. "I'll help you, though, so don't worry about it. I'm free almost always, so we can really just start whenever." She smiled. Potions had always been her favourite class aside from Herbology, so she was happy to help Iñigo if he needed her to.

Lexine shrugged.
                                                "I never did anything like that, Iñigo. Never. So it's weird to me. It may have been something a 'normal' kid would've done, but I'm not exactly normal, now, am I?" She laughed, shaking her head slightly.

She was surprised at the change in accent that Iñigo displayed when she told him about football. Never had Lexine known that Iñigo liked it so much, and she surely would've said something had Iñigo told her.
                                                "I was one of the best kids on my team. I don't know how good I'd be now considering I've gone about three years without playing, but I'd love to kick the ball around." She smiled, happy that football was just one more thing that they had in common. "I've never been to a game before, though. It would be pretty cool to see one..." She murmured, looking off past Iñigo.

Lexine nodded slightly and tilted her head.
                                                "I understand where you're getting 'resourceful' and 'diligent', but I don't see you as the pessimistic type. More a...realist. You don't have completely optimistic views, however you don't have pessimistic views either. You see things as they are and roll with them." She shrugged, looking up at him.

Iñigo chose to ask the best present she's ever received, and nothing really came to mind at first, but it didn't take long for her slim finger to wrap around her locket.
                                                "This..." She murmured, unlatching it from around her neck and holding it out for Iñigo to see. "I got it from my grandmum on my mum's side. It's a family heirloom, I suppose... My mum got it when she was around my age, but didn't want to keep it, so my grandmum did. The Christmas before I came Hogwarts she gave it to me. Told me to keep it safe. I've always loved it, I rarely take it off... Just one of those silly family traditions, I guess..." Lexine chuckled as she stared at the golden heart. It seemed as if it were brand new, however Lexine knew it had been in the family for quite a few generations; how long she hadn't the slightest clue, but it was very old. She held it out for a little while longer before taking it back and fastening around her neck again. "The chain's been replaced, but the locket has been in my mum's side of the family for quite a while..." She smiled, her fingers quickly getting the necklace back in place.

She smiled, blushing ever so slightly, as she asked her next question.
                                                "What are three words you'd use to describe...me...?" She hoped that Iñigo didn't think she was fishing for compliments, she really wasn't, she was simply very curious as to how people saw her.

uniform x ooc :: so i've got writer's block, sorry if this sucks xD

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:54 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo smiled as she offered to help him. He didn't know if he really needed it or not...although, he was fairly bad at potions, but all he knew is that it gave him more time to spend with her. "I'm free whenever as well honestly," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders. He was glad she was going to help him with it. He knew that he would help her if she ever had a problem with anything; so really...he knew she would do the same.

"Well, I mean...no one's normal," he said jokingly, a laugh halting the conversation for a brief moment, but it was very brief. "I just always was looking for fun around my house. Everyone of those parties were annoying...all they did was sit there and try to look prettier than they are; so I mean, what better fun than to mess with those same people," he said to her, sighing as he recalled the good ol' days. He loved those days, but really, he only loved it because his mother was there. His mother was actually there for a couple of his antics at the parties, but Lexine didn't need to know that.

"Wow...really?! I always wanted to play, but I wasn't allowed to," he said to her, not really mentioning the whole statute of secrecy thing that really actually forbade him to do. "I always am up to kick a ball around. I'm not the best, but I'm decent enough," he said to her, remembering making his father by a football goal just to kick into. "And you are more than welcome to come with me to a game. I've met a few of their players too," he said to her, remembering his mother and uncle, who also died in that same incident, take him on a tour of the facilities because his uncle had worked there fixing the flood lights and what not. He actually did meet a few players on the way as well. "It really depends though on how early we get out. The season ends around the end of May; so we might be able to sneak a trip in there," he said to her, finishing what he had to say on that matter and moving to the next.

He looked at her as she assessed him. He did notice that she seemed to get him a little more than he did on the whole realist point. That was exactly what he was, but he didn't really think of it before he said it either. He probably should've known that one. And all he did when she said was solemnly nod and agree with her, because really...there wasn't much to be said about it because it was pretty spot on.

He sat there for a little while she contemplated her answer, looking down at her nonetheless. He wondered what she was going to say...but when she brought out what the present was, he smiled a bit. It was her grandmothers locket, which really made it a lot more valuable in his eyes and her eyes of course. "That's always nice to have...I don't really get whatever heirlooms I'm supposed to get until my father passes, which I really hope is not in a long time. I know that castle is one of them too," he said, a frown on his face. "I think your present is a little more worthwhile to be honest. It's great that you take good care of it though," he said to her, looking down at her for a moment, then staring back into the fire. Awaiting her next question...

And to say he was surprised...might just be the biggest understatement one would ever make. He couldn't believe she really asked what he thought of her...and really...he never thought about it. So, he took a minute to think...and the word 'beautiful' seemed to reverberate through his head, but he was too afraid to say something like that. He wanted to say it, but he refrained from doing so. He did however think of two other attributes. "I think of you as intelligent, sensible ...and..." he said, skipping over what he was going to say for moment. Just say it! What would my father say to know I was this nervous? he thought for a moment...taking a deep breath. "And...beautiful...I think of you as beautiful," he said to her, looking at her for a moment before casually looking away. You think of her as beautiful? C'mon Iñigo, that's not the best way to put that. Go back and review your English why don't you?. It was at these moments that he actually was starting to figure out what he felt for her. He was nervous...to say the least. So nervous that he almost started biting his nails again, which was the habit he broke years ago. HE was so nervous...that even forgot what he was going to ask and mistakenly left he conversation on hold...

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:42 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxthe difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

First Year | | Eleven | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Dmitri had found a lot of comfort in the Ravenclaw common room; whether it be because there was always some Ravenclaw sitting around or simply because Hogwarts supplied good furniture, Dmitri didn't care. As per usual, he sat on one of the big, blue plush chairs just watching the fire. It was still rather early in the evening, but Dmitri didn't have any classes, nor really anyone to talk to other than his sister. He'd annoyed her enough that day, so he set some time for himself. He'd been taking a lot of alone time it seemed. When Dmitri had first arrived he hadn't realised just how hard it was going to be making friends. After all, he deemed most of the students in their year too stupid to converse with before he even spoke to them. It was a shame, really. Who knew how many good people he was really missing out on...maybe he really was as bad as his sister? Letting out a long sigh, Dmitri sank into the chair and watched the flames of the fireplace lick the stone around it.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:28 am
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Ravenclaw Common Room

Dakota walked into the common room by himself. Spotting Dmitri alone himself, he couldn't but wonder why. The boy was always alone except for when he was hanging with his sister. It kind of made Dakota wish he had a sibling to hang with but he had friends and lots of them. Dmitri on the other hand didn't seem to have any. Dakota concluded that it must be very lonely having no friends. Then again the young Ravenclaw knew once what it was like to be without such a thing.

Instead of going off to study like he planned Dakota walked over to Dmitri and sat next to him. "Hello Dmitri, right? What are you doing sitting here all by yourself?" he asked curiously. Hopefully he didn't offend him with his question. He wouldn't want that.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Dmitri

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

Arkendrai

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:17 pm
x
x
x
x

x
                                    ████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxthe difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

At first, Dmitri wasn't quite sure if he'd heard a voice having spaced out a bit. However, after a moment, the dip in the couch was hard to ignore. He turned slightly to see the a silver-haired boy -- Dakota, if he remembered correctly -- who he could've sworn was a girl the first time he saw him. Of course, now that Dmitri could really see Dakota's face, it was obvious he was a guy, but Dmitri didn't pay too much attention to people he didn't really care about.

He blinked a few times before sitting up straight and shrugging slightly, leaning on one of the arms of the couch.
                                                "Well, I don't have any friends and my sister was sorted into Slytherin. What else am I supposed to do?" He asked in a monotonous voice. Wasn't it quite obvious? It wasn't at all hard to see that he was a loner and it was how far into the year? Sure, people said hi to him in the hall, and while it was more than Maisie got, it wasn't really that much.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:11 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawSecond Year12 Years OldSingle

Dylan made his way into the common room, still slightly holding on to his side that had been smashed with that bludger the day before. It still stung, but at least it had numbed a bit, due to some magical wrapping. He noticed a couple other students in the room, including a couple first years conversing, but for the most part, it was empty. He took a seat near the window and leaned back against the stone wall, his eyes zoning out as he focused on the night outside.

OOC:
What: Relaxing
Where: Ravenclaw Common Room
With: Other Ravenclaws

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image
                                                      How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad
                                                      Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
                                                      I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
                                                      Can't understand what I mean?
                                                      Well, you soon will
                                                      I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
                                                      I have a history of taking off my shirt

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟḯ✖т♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer stepped into the common room after answering the riddle for the knocker. He'd been doing this for a while now, and annoying some of the other students by doing so probably. After all, he was part of another house, but at the moment, he didn't care. It wasn't like he went filching anything from the Ravenclaws after all. He only did that to the Slytherins. After nodding to some of the students up there, he settled back and waited for Gypsy to show up. It was practically already a given they would be goingto the Yule Ball by now, and he was just waiting for her to come down now. He twined his hands behind his head and waited for the metamorphmagus to show up.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Ravenclaw Common Room
                                                      Thoughts: So where's Gyp, anyway?
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's been one week since you looked at me
                                                      Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
                                                      Five days since you laughed at me saying
                                                      "Get that together come back and see me"
                                                      Three days since the living room
                                                      I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
                                                      Yesterday you'd forgiven me
                                                      but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Slinky in the Common Room with Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Pretty sure we're reading each other's minds at this point... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIf anyone thought Gypsy should have been surprised to find Jer waiting for her in the Common Room, she'd have laughed at them. Maybe someone else would think it was weird that they'd both just happened to assume that they were going together, but, well, they were dating, after all. She was somewhat amused, though, to see what he was wearing, mostly because it complemented her own outfit pretty perfectly. She supposed that it might've been because he knew her well enough to know that she'd use the Ball as an excuse to dress a little Christmas-y, and she knew him well enough to know that he wouldn't wear green, but still, it was pretty funny. The Ravenclaw couldn't help but smirk at him, taking a second to admire her boyfriend. Had she really wasted two years trying to convince herself that Jer wasn't cute? Because honestly, he sort of blew cute away. Not that she expected him to dress up constantly, but damn if he didn't look great when he did. She was about ninety percent certain that she'd be the one wearing the hat by the end of the night, though. "So, we doing this thing, or what?" she asked, crossing her arms with faux-impatience. Really, it was sort of surprising that she was already ready to go. He couldn't have been waiting that long, five or so minutes at most, unless he'd been super early. But, then, she'd started getting ready pretty early, too. And her makeup wasn't quite as obnoxious as it usually was, if only because her dress was actually sort of classy... in the sexiest way possible, or that's what she told herself. She'd be a bit put out if he didn't agree, honestly. She'd spent ages figuring out what she was going to wear. That sort of effort demanded a response.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image
                                                      How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad
                                                      Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
                                                      I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
                                                      Can't understand what I mean?
                                                      Well, you soon will
                                                      I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
                                                      I have a history of taking off my shirt

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟḯ✖т♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer tsk'ed as he watched Gypsy walk down, not exactly ready to admit that yes, she did look pretty hot but he figured that was a given. Cocking an eyebrow, he gave her a look. "'Eaven and 'ell, ain' tha' a given considerin' I'm 'ere, or do ya 'ave summit else planned I daan't kna abaht, Gyp?" Jer was pretty sure that he was going to be slapped or something, but he figured it was worth it. Smirking, he held out a hand and jerked his head over to the entrance of the common room. "So, ya fin' we should go na and sha everyone 'oo th' chuffin' Mae West lookin' couple in the bloomin' school is, or make everyone wai'? Either way's fine wif me."

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Ravenclaw Common Room
                                                      Thoughts: So where's Gyp, anyway?
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's been one week since you looked at me
                                                      Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
                                                      Five days since you laughed at me saying
                                                      "Get that together come back and see me"
                                                      Three days since the living room
                                                      I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
                                                      Yesterday you'd forgiven me
                                                      but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Slinky in the Common Room with Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Pretty sure we're reading each other's minds at this point... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy barely fought the urge to scowl at him. She did not spend three bloody hours on this outfit for him to roll his eyes at her. But, she admitted that she might be asking a bit much to expect anything else from the guy. Still, she arched a brow at him in response to his question. "Oh, you know, I got all dressed up so we could spend the night snogging in the usual broom closet. Thought we could mix it up a bit," she told him, popping a hip out as she took his hand. As annoyed as she was attempting to be, she couldn't help but return his smirk. His next words smoothed her ruffled feathers. Well, maybe he was stroking his own ego as much as hers, but she didn't have a problem with that. Though, she did hope that he decided to not make an arse of himself tonight. As far as she was concerned, this was their first actual date, since they'd never actually officially gone on one. As far as she was concerned, unless someone used the word 'date' when asking their girlfriend somewhere, it didn't count. That in mind, she'd like to get through the night without arguing with him... for once. She pursed her lips, pretending to think for a moment. "Well, it would probably be best for us to be fashionably late, being that we are so exceptionally hot. But we're both already here and ready to go..." She trailed off, eyes narrowing and her expression growing mischievous. "But, you know, the usual broom closet is on the way to the Great Hall. We could always make a detour."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image

Dakota waited for Dmitri to realize he wasn’t imagining things and then listened. He knew his problem was he didn’t know how to shut up so he was trying really hard not to talk too much. Though if he did and Dmitri declared Kota was a waste of his time, well he guessed it was his housemate’s loss. Smiling despite the fact that Dmitri had just said he didn’t have any friends, Dakota in his own mind knew what to say.

“Well my best suggestion would be that you should try making friends. I know it’s not easy but perhaps if you found someone with some of the same interests it might not be so bad.” Dakota replied brightly. “To be honest everyone starts out knowing no one when they go somewhere new. You just have to be willing to get to know people. You know let people in.” He added with a smile.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:38 am
x
x
x
x

x

Dmitri nearly snorted when Dakota told him that he just had to try and make friends. That was a laugh, after all he couldn't bare a few minutes in class with them, how could he stand sitting around and talking with them? While he felt rather lonely, he really couldn't find the energy to deal with people most of the time. Plus, most of his year was very happy and loud...he couldn't deal with people like that... Dakota was at least one of the few he didn't want to punch in the face surprisingly enough, of course he never really listened to the kid talk that much either.

"I couldn't spare the energy for the people in our year, let alone spare the breath." Dmitri growled, leaning back into the couch a bit. He didn't really want to be sitting there talking to Dakota either, but he wasn't like his sister, he wasn't going to just flat-out ignore him. "I don't have an issue with letting people it, I'm just picky with who I let in." He shrugged, looking back towards the fire.

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image

Dakota looked at Dmitri confused by his reaction to what he suggested. “What… did I say something wrong?” he questioned more so himself then his Ravenclaw housemate. When Dmitri explained that he couldn’t spare the energy to converse with the kids in their year he started to understand. What Dakota had suggested clearly was a waste of time in Dmitri’s opinion. If he continued the way he was however, Kota could only gather that his housemate would find himself very lonely for the next seven years.

“I hear you,” Dakota replied sitting up. “Though I wonder why it is you’re so against those in our year. I mean if you get to know some of them they can make pretty good friend.” He said not knowing if what he was saying would ever get through to Dmitri. “Besides, why be so picky? My mother always says you’ll find friends in the most unlikely of places.” He added glancing over at the fire, he smiled. His mother was right.

As something black jumped on Dakota’s lap he glanced away and looked down to see his little kitten Henry. The kitten was looking up at him with his blue little eyes as he rubbed his face against the Ravenclaw. “Hey there Henry,” he greeted his pet as he stroked the cat’s soft fur. “Take Henry here for example, I was supposed to go to Diagon alley to get my pet for school but instead I found him on the street abandoned. We’ve been inseparable ever since.” Dakota said with a smile.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:31 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine walked into the Ravenclaw common room and couldn't help but smile. She turned to her First years again and as soon as everyone made it into the room, Lexine started speaking. "Before I turn you loose, I have a few things to say. First off, I wanted to start by saying, once again, welcome to Ravenclaw House; we're a house known for our wit, knowledge, creativity, and -- sometimes -- our eccentricities." Lexine couldn't help but smile at that last part. "Know that you were meant to be here, and really...it's not a bad thing. The separate houses are like separate families, and we all kinda stick together in the end. So if you ever need anything, make sure you ask someone in the house, whether it be an upperclassman or a Prefect, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you out."

"Now, as a member of Ravenclaw, your Head of House will be Professor Juan Amorocho, the alchemy professor. As First years, you won't have him, however in your Third year when you choose your electives, you'd be able to take his class."
                                                Lexine pointed out. "However, you're welcome to visit his office at any time if need be. Boys, your dorms are down to the left, and girls, yours are down to the right. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, well...go do as you'd please." Lexine said, staying in place if any First years ended up having any questions.

The Forgotten Weasley

Graydon Ironshield

Yukina101

Maiya Kajuji

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Great Hall (Ravenclaw Table) -> Ravenclaw Common Room

Grace followed Lexine all the way to the top of Ravenclaw tower. She couldn't help looking this way and that. The staircase was amazing moving all by itself. When they got to the entrance Grace took a moment to think. 'It would have to be balance wouldn't it.' she thought before a boy answered with the exact same thing. So she would have been right, that was a good thing to know.

Entering the common room, Grace was amazed at how it looked. She had no idea what the common was going to look like since none of her sisters had been sorted there. She hadn't thought to ask Kota over the summer either. Maybe sometimes being surprised was a nice thing. Right now Grace was certainly thinking so. They had their own library in here... 'This common room is amazing.' she thought all and all it was a good year. Luckily this first year had no questions for the new Prefect.

User Image

With: Lexine & first years

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

Lily the Rabbit

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces