Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:35 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Andi
Mood
Tired and Cheerful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Momo stretched as she made her way into the common room, her back felt terrible. She had been hunched over a table in the library for the past few hours. She hadn't finished her paper but she was definitely done for the day, she would finish it tomorrow when her brain had gotten the chance to recharge. She had almost just went straight to her dorm room but she almost completely halted in her movements when she heard the sounds of a familiar song. Her eyes widened as she looked around for the source of the singing.

Her eyes landed on the blonde girl sprawled out onto the couch, one of the first years. Momo was practically beaming, she loved Baby Metal! So it would be cool to finally have someone else to talk to about it. Momo made her way over to the couch, "Hey, Megitsune! That song is great! Have you heard Gimmie Chocolate? " She questioned. "Oh I'm Giselle by the way, most people call me Momo. You're a first year right?" It would be really awkward if she hadn't been, cause that would mean that she had been in the same house as this girl for a year and didn't recognize her. Momo knew that her memory of people wasn't the best but that would be crazy even for her.

宿
                                                          姿

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Priscilla Richardson - Connelly
First Year Slytherin
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Location : Slytherin Common Room

Priscilla expected Aurelia to remember her. Much like she remembered the girl’s name as well. Cilla smiled at the other girl as she mentioned her younger sister. Truthfully the blonde felt she had a younger sibling even if she was her twin. “I can’t say I’m well versed in dealing with young siblings. Though, I suppose the separation is nice even though you’re still keeping in touch by letter. I’m sure her curiosity will be satisfied in time.” She replied.

“I recall. I take the memory of higher pureblood families to be of great importance. As I was sure you do as well.” She admitted. “Pleasure to meet your acquaintance Diamond.” Priscilla greeted the feline. “It’s nice to know someone here with the same upbringings as myself. I can’t say the same for our roommates.” Truthfully Cilla couldn’t stand the Masters girl. Her views her ghastly. Meanwhile Quinlan was a name she hadn’t heard of and Salazar despite their brief encounter didn’t stand out. Quite the dilemma really.

Company : Aurelia

OOC : - - -

Fuzzymelonlord

You'd do well to mind your manners, girl
                                                  Impatience will get you nowhere
                                                  But, you are quite right,
                                                  I think you'll learn your lesson well in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi's impromptu concert was interrupted when another girl approached, asking her about the song she was singing. Which she actually knew the name of, Andi realized, bolting upright on the couch with an excited grin. She even knew another song by BABYMETAL! Andi bounced slightly on the cushion, catching her ball on its downward descent. "Um, of course I have! It's amazing!" she exclaimed, surprised and thrilled to've found someone else who knew her favorite band. They were pretty old, after all, and not even in English, so finding anyone who'd heard of them was a pretty rare thing. Let alone someone who knew their songs and could recognize it when it was being sung sans-instruments.

spaceAndi stopped her bouncing, extending a hand towards the other girl.
                                          "Momo's great," she told her, thrilled to know that there was someone else around here who didn't go by their name, or even a proper derivative of it. Her nickname came from her middle name, of course, but most people didn't know that and thought it was weird that she had a nickname that was nothing like her real name. "First year, yep. I'm Sissy. But everyone calls me Andi," she said. Normally she wouldn't have even bothered to use her real first name, but Momo had done so, so it only seemed fair. Surely she'd call her Andi, though, since she didn't go by Giselle.

spaceThoughtfully, she tossed her ball up again, contemplating her next move. Obviously she should ask a question, but she wasn't always good at asking things. Mostly she talked. About herself. But she was trying to get a little better about that.
                                          "BABYMETAL's, like, my favorite band," she said, somewhat slowly. "I know all their songs. I even speak a little Japanese because of it. So, uh. How well do you know them? Do you have a favorite song?" she asked. Andi, personally, didn't have a favorite. She liked them all too much. Every time she thought she'd settled on one, she'd listen to another and be reminded of how much she loved it. Picking one single song was basically impossible.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

wнere - Couch by the fire
                                          wнen - Winter 2042
                                          wιтн - - - -
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Andi
Mood
Cheerful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You are the ocean’s gray waves, destined to seek
                                                          Life beyond the shore just out of reach
                                                          Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
                                                          The path is yours to climb

Momo giggled a bit at the girl's obvious excitement, which of course made sense considering how old the group was. She took the Andi's extended hand and gave it a firm shake. "Pleasure to meet you Andi! Always nice to find BABYMETAL fan!" She mildly wondered where the girl had gotten her nickname, but brushed the curiosity aside as she didn't want to pry too much since she had just met the girl.

Not feeling like standing anymore, Momo took a seat in one of the plush chairs near the couch. Sitting cross legged in the chair and facing Andi as the young girl talked. At the mention of Andi knowing a bit of Japanese, Momo's eyes lit up. "Hmmm, well I'd have to say my favorite is Doki Doki Morning! It's so much fun! What about you? Do you have a favorite song?" She confessed, she loved singing it at the top of her lungs with her cousin Daisuke who also enjoyed the group. "How much Japanese do you know? I wanna hear! If you're cool with that! Oh and if you wanna learn more I can help...sort of? I don't know how good of a teacher I am though." Personally she thought she was probably a terrible teacher but she would do her best to teach this girl Japanese if she wanted to try. Momo would have to get some tips from her Uncle, as he and her mother had been the ones to teach her when she was young.

In the white light, a hand reaches through
                                                          A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
                                                          Waking dreams fade away,
                                                          Embrace the brand-new day

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:00 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Who you're with
Mood
How you feel

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I’m headed straight for the castle
                                                          They wanna make me their queen

And there’s an old man sitting on the throne that’s saying
                                                          That I probably shouldn’t be so mean

"Yes, the separation is wonderful especially with 5 younger siblings." She confessed. She loved her siblings...well her sisters, her brothers could vanish off the face of the Earth and she would probably laugh, but she did care for her sisters which is why she went through the trouble of responding to Elowen in the first place.

Aurelia was quite pleased that Priscilla greeted Diamond, she had many instances where she had introduced the beloved pet and she was ignored. She found it rude, so she appreciated Priscilla for the acknowledgement. It seemed Dia felt the same as she let out a soft meow in Priscilla's direction.

At the mention of their roommates, Aurelia's smile faded into a look of annoyance. "I completely agree with that sentiment. It is comforting to know I won't be trapped in a room with those uncouth girls. Those two are going to be...annoying to deal with to say the least. That Andi girl especially. "

I’m headed straight for the castle
                                                          They got the kingdom locked up
                                                          And there’s an old man sitting on the throne that’s saying
                                                          I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:02 am
User ImageUser Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

Location : Hogsmeade Streets → Slytherin Common Room. (Winter 2043)

She had not expected that today…

Tsubaki didn’t plan on being lectured for her actions over the summer. She wasn’t stupid she knew her sister would tell the authorities about what she’d said. Though part of her clearly wanted to believe different, she couldn’t be mad about it either. He’d tried to kill her. Sure, she hated her sister and wanted her out of her life but not like that. It was never about that.

When her brother had gone, Tsubaki stared down at the gift he’d given her. Despite being mad toward her he’d still gotten her something. It was nice, but she still felt rather uneasy. Bringing herself to move from her spot against one of the shops, she headed down the street back to the castle. Her mind scattered with a million thoughts and feelings.

Returning back to the Slytherin common room, Tsubaki put her outer wears away before heading down to sit in one of the arm chairs. Raymond’s present was still in hand as she did so. Staring at it she wondered what it could be. Why would you even gift something to someone you were clearly unhappy with? She knew she wouldn’t do so. Pushing that thought aside she opened it up, revealing a necklace. It was pretty with greens, golds, and reds. He knew her well. Picking it up she suddenly felt very strange like she had no feeling and then there was nothing but pain. Screaming in pain she heard herself as if from a distance. The next thing she knew everything went dark.

Company : No one...

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                          You're right, you certainly belong in
                                          Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:08 am
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Sixth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Slytherin Common Room. (Winter 2043)

Caleb had been having a relatively uneventful day until he’d entered the common room. Hearing a familiar voice screaming in pain, he rushed over. “Tsubaki!” He shouted as she hit the ground. Having no idea what caused it he went to her side. She was out cold clearly from the pain of what he wasn’t sure. He noticed her hair turning grey. Which was odd even for magic standards.

Seeing the wrappings and the necklace, Caleb’s mind began to think… Taking his wand he did a downward spiral. “Scelestus Timor Deprehensio,” Sure enough his thoughts were correct as it pulsated slivery. Grabbing the wrapping he used that to grab the necklace. Wrapping it up good he placed it in his bag carefully. Turning his attention back to Tsubaki, he noticed her hair was now white. Her breath probably wasn’t any better. Whatever this curse was he needed to get her to the hospital wing. And, who did this they definitely weren’t out to give a simple kind gesture.

*End Scene*

Status : Concerned. Slightly worried...
                                                  Company : Tsubaki

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

mc2

User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian entered the dim light green-themed common room. He could feel Batman squirming in his pocket as he was familiar with the common room. “Alrighty welcome to the Slytherin common room if you look at the windows you'll see were actually under the Black Lake, the same lake you guys took the boats on. You can relax here do homework here but just make sure you're in by curfew. Otherwise, I'll have to take points. No one wants that. Once you’re ready to crash the dorms are up the stairs and labeled by year and gender. Use to be when boys tried to go to the girl dorm It'd have a magic slide to send you back here, but that's gone now! Got any questions just ask! Now go get some rest first class is bright and early!” Cian said before dismissing them. He would go to see if he could find Aeryn. He had a chocolate frog card she had been looking for.

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Common Room
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? A Quidditch Book
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Reading
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's so cozy

Aeryn had found herself nestled in her favorite chair in the common room, reading a book about quidditch and broommaking. She had started to develop an interest after losing a bet with her brother. She'd been cleaning and caring for his new broom for a couple weeks now and it was pretty interesting. Plus, she knew it was a possible career option, which would be cool. She swept a lock of hair out of her eyes as she turned the page, issuing a small yawn. It was just so cozy all snuggled in the plush armchair. The girl curled her feet a bit closer to herself, returning to her immersion in the book before her.

kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:05 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny was up in the dorms psyching himself up for what he was planning to do. He even consulted a teacher (well more they consulted them) and decided his crush on Aeryn wasn't going to go away on its own. She had helped him not be ashamed of his height. He may be keenly aware he was already much too large for things but he wasn't ashamed any more. She was his first friend and even when she found out he was half giant she made it feel like it was a superhero power or something. He had made a note asking if the wanted to go out just incase he lost his nerve. He entered the common room and stooped a bit low to lean on one of the bigger plush chairs where aeryn was at. One that was almost oversized for him. "Hey Aeryn whatcha reading?" Vinny said trying his absolute best not to show his nerves. Hopefully starting casual made this eaiser.

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:22 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? A Quidditch Book
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Reading
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's so cozy

Aeryn was engrossed in reading about various broom woods when she heard her name. Honestly, it shocked her out of her revere so bad she jumped a bit. Luckily, when she looked up, it was Vinny, who was well used to her bizarre reactions. He asked about her book, and she donned a bright grin. "It's about quidditch. Well, it's more about brooms and makers than the sport, but it's really interesting." She tucked a scrap of paper into her book and closed it, then resumed looking up at her best friend. "How 'bout you? What are you up to today, Vinn?" Aeryn stretched out a bit, her legs dangling over the arm of the chair. He seemed a bit nervous, so she reached a hand up and set it on his with a small grin.

kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:58 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

Vinny smirked a bit when Aeryn was suprised by his apperance. He was seven feet of hard to miss. He had noticed her sudden liking of brooms. She had lost a bet to her brother and it seemed to have sparked a hobby. "Oh not too much myself. Actully had a question for you." He said 'ok you got this. Good start. Now don't screw up.' Vinny thought to himself in some form of pep talk. He was fairly pumped until Aeryn's supportive hand hold. He knew she was trying to help his apparent nervousness, but it was deffinitly makeing it harder. Well no backing out now. Even the note wasn't an option. He look like a jerk if he did. "Hey so i was wondering if you wanted to get lunch...like at Hogsmede not here...like a date?...." He said definitely failing near the end on keeping the nervous in check. He wasn't even sure if that sentance was fully understandable.

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:06 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Question Answering
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Awwww

Aeryn sent a grin over toward Vinny when he mentioned he wasn't up to much. He usually seemed to be relaxing somewhere about. When he said he had a question, the girl perked up to look at him. While she watched, she picked up on the fact that he did indeed seem really nervous. Why should he, it wasn't like they hadn't been friends for years now! After a few seconds drenched in awkward silence, he spoke, asking if she wanted to get lunch at Hogsmeade. Duh, when didn't their group go together? But then.... he said the four-letter-word she hadn't figured would happen to her for a long while. No wonder he was so nervous, asking her on a date. The girl's smile faltered, though it returned in full force. "Of course I would, Vinn. There's no one I'd like to go on a date with more than you." Her cheeks filled with a warm pink hue, nerves now shifted onto her. Aeryn had a big job now.... preventing Cian from finding out. She didn't need to get teased, thankyouverymuch.

kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 1:57 pm
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
third year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club || Quidditch Announcer

Exactly an hour before curfew, August got back to the Slytherin common room. After a few friendly greetings and short conversations, he disappeared to his dorm for a few minutes and returned sans robe and tie, and armed with a compact paper organizer with “Short Stories” labeled in gothic-style calligraphy. He claimed his usual table in the common room, far from the window glass, and got to work.

Since then, he had gotten up for tea, started on four new pages of parchment, switched quills twice (and was now using one of the very nice phoenix quills his cousin had won for him at the Magizoology Festival that summer), and was generally just frowning at his notebook now. There was a long list of story ideas in the notebook, but now that he was trying to actually make something out of any of them, they seemed to be entirely unhelpful.

setting Slytherin Common Room, Fall 2045 || withSlytherin students
expression very focused...or frustrated || wearing uniform, sans robe and tie+glasses || status All these ideas and not a single good scene coming to mind.

User Image User ImageUser Image

All I know
Times is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings,
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away.

"In the End" by Linkin Park, cover by Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕσмєωнєяє ιи тнє єи∂ σf αℓℓ тнιѕ нαтє
                                                  тнєяє'ѕ α ℓιgнт αнєα∂ тнαт ѕнιиєѕ ιитσ тнιѕ gяανє
                                                  тнαт'ѕ ιи тнє єи∂ σf αℓℓ тнιѕ ραιи

spaceMallaidh generally didn't spend much time in her common room; it was crowded, and despite the sorting process supposedly being based on similarity, she found that a good many of her housemates were nothing like her. That is, they were not quiet, and did not always respect things like personal space, or a person's desire to study in peace. So, she tended to spend her days either holed up in her room, or tucked away into some nook or cranny of the castle that people tended to not notice.

spaceTonight, however, it was too quiet in her dorm. Too quiet here meaning that she could hear every little noise, and it was driving her bloody mental. Her brother might suggest perhaps she was feeling lonely. Which she almost never was, because she was a twin, and twins always had each other. Unfortunately, her brother wasn't in her house. It was bound to happen sooner or later that she would find herself longing for companionship in a moment where Seaghdha wasn't an option. Tonight, it was too late to leave the Slytherin dorms and go seek him out, and she had no desire to break any rules just to ease the hollow feeling in her chest.

spaceFortunately, she was easy enough to please. She didn't require direct contact with people. Sitting in the common room, with the few people still up milling about, having conversations that didn't concern her and engaging in activities that didn't involve her, was quite enough. She liked people watching. Mallaidh found herself settled into an armchair, knitting and focusing mostly on her yearmate August. She knew him, somewhat, since they were in the same house and year, but she didn't know if she'd ever actually spoken to him. At the moment, however, he reminded her of her brother. He was clearly writing (she could read the label on his notebook quite easily), or rather, attempting to, and struggling mightily with the task. At one particularly frustrated expression, she found herself chuckling. She'd seen that look on Seaghdha's face more times than she could count.

ι αм иσт αfяαι∂, ι ωσи'т вυяи συт ιи тнιѕ ρℓα¢є
                                                  му ιитєитισи ιѕ тσ fα∂є αи∂ ι ωιℓℓ, ι ωιℓℓ
                                                  ιи тнιѕ нσυѕє σи α нιℓℓ тнє ∂єα∂ αяє ℓινιиg ѕтιℓℓ
                                                  тнєιя ιитєитισи ιѕ тσ кιℓℓ αи∂ тнєу ωιℓℓ, тнєу ωιℓℓ
                                                  кєєρ уσυя ¢нιℓ∂яєи ѕαfє ιиѕι∂є, συт σf ρσ¢кєт, συт σf мιи∂
                                                  υитιℓ тнєу ∂яιик тнє ωιиє αи∂ тнєу ωιℓℓ, тнєу ωιℓℓ, тнєу ωιℓℓ

wнere - Common Room - Armchair
                                                  wнen - Fall 2045, Evening
                                                  wιтн - Housemates
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

addaellis

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items