Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Greymon Tamer- Christian13000 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 pm
lief_7
Chaos Darkwing 559
Unfortunatly I don't know what Tamer I am. I'm a good guy with a demon lord and a royal knight. sweatdrop Everyone has a title except me! scream crying

That's not true. I have no title. Although I use to call myself the season 1 tamer I have them all except 2 right now. I have all humanoid digimon i guess but really i don't have a complete theme anywhere,

Really?
Well, I guess your right. I don't think titles would mean stuff in the RP.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:12 pm
Well, at least I don't have to compete for the title I shall eventually claim~  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:46 pm
Chaos Darkwing 559
lief_7
Chaos Darkwing 559
Unfortunatly I don't know what Tamer I am. I'm a good guy with a demon lord and a royal knight. sweatdrop Everyone has a title except me! scream crying

That's not true. I have no title. Although I use to call myself the season 1 tamer I have them all except 2 right now. I have all humanoid digimon i guess but really i don't have a complete theme anywhere,

Really?

You can make them mean stuff. Like Alter is now called the Paladin, at least I am trying to get that done.

And anyways most tamers don't. It is more just something silly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:47 pm
Christian13000
razz Draco, honestly I practically only have Greymon's, which indeed makes me a Greymon Tamer. I specify mainly on the Grey Family, which you didn't. You got all of the Dragons... So yep...
As I told Kazu.

As long as you remember who the boss is.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:52 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Chaos Darkwing 559
lief_7
Chaos Darkwing 559

Really?

if i must add i classified everyone in the titles of Old Gen/New Gen Tamers
if i must remind those who werent around when i did wink
thats is all goodbye -Puffs out of tamer page-

P.s Monkey Boy Gaiomon is part of the greymon family too biggrin
You can make them mean stuff. Like Alter is now called the Paladin, at least I am trying to get that done.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:03 pm
Exploder Wing
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Chaos Darkwing 559
lief_7
Chaos Darkwing 559

Really?

I know Gaiomon is part of the Grey Family... razz He's not easy to find, but I knew that.  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:33 pm
I have one! xd Does that make me a greymon tamer, I have a normal greymon line and Gaiomon. Na I'm just kidding, besides in the rp they're the same digimon now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:40 pm
LOL! And Lief your writing out your character's startings, and stuff too? I just read them. How long you've been writing that piece ya' got?  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 pm
Christian13000
LOL! And Lief your writing out your character's startings, and stuff too? I just read them. How long you've been writing that piece ya' got?

Oh I've just been posting what I've been doing in the rp there. I've been working on the beginning since like March or something and the rest of it has come since then. Except for the network city part that came from the event. I still need to go back and finish the events leading up to network city but I got tired of not interacting with other tamers and Lief doesn't really meet other tamers in the digital world until network city. So I got bored with solo rping and skipped ahead past network city where i am now running around with Kazu, Darkwing, Bloody and soon Rainor I think. It makes for a long story so far though. The last two posts I had combined at first and it told me I exceeded the post maximum. I've never seen that message before.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:05 pm
Well thats cool. Been writing my since December during Winter Break, going back now that you've reminded me.  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:20 pm
Christian13000
Well thats cool. Been writing my since December during Winter Break, going back now that you've reminded me.

Cool. good luck with that!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 pm
Same, and yours is coming along great! Any how, I'll possibly PM you later or something. Gonna get back on track!  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:40 pm

k sounds good

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:52 am
Exploder Wing
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Chaos Darkwing 559
lief_7
Chaos Darkwing 559

Really?

Wait a second... I said none of that.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 am
i like titles not really important mind you but it's nice thing, I have to admit cristians one goes well for him as more less all his digimon come from the grey line, where as draco truely is teh dragon lord with nearly all the dragons
hell even levelnight could have one for having nearly all the royal knight ( it is levelknight right? can't remember of the top of my head)  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff