Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:52 am
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7
Finished with Season1!!! On to Season 2!

Gotta finish it before Tri comes out!:Might try to watch all the Seasons! Haven't done that since my first year in the guild before Xross came out!

Anyone wanna join me? Or maybe just talk about the seasons and what parts are your favorites? Bring it on! Im up for a good chat!

I would love to talk about it! Me and a friend watch all of one and two and both movies in a week and I already ordered season three to watch next.
Did you hear the news about trip yesterday?

That's awesome! I'm not moving quite that quick but i am trying to watch one every once in a while.

Do you mean the news about May6th?

Yes!! I'm so excited I can't wait seriously i can't this suspense is hurting my digisoul

Me too, I'm so pumped just to see a promo, even if it isn't starting right now (Which would be amazing) I'm just so excited for these character to be back!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:04 am
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7

Gotta finish it before Tri comes out!:Might try to watch all the Seasons! Haven't done that since my first year in the guild before Xross came out!

Anyone wanna join me? Or maybe just talk about the seasons and what parts are your favorites? Bring it on! Im up for a good chat!

I would love to talk about it! Me and a friend watch all of one and two and both movies in a week and I already ordered season three to watch next.

That's awesome! I'm not moving quite that quick but i am trying to watch one every once in a while.

Yes!! I'm so excited I can't wait seriously i can't this suspense is hurting my digisoul

Me too, I'm so pumped just to see a promo, even if it isn't starting right now (Which would be amazing) I'm just so excited for these character to be back!!

Same here I already have both posters as backgrounds on my computer. When I saw gomamon I almostccried out of happiness..homes ly I thought the lastcegg vwas going to be a link to watch the premiere of tri sweatdrop  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:10 am
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7

Same here I already have both posters as backgrounds on my computer. When I saw gomamon I almostccried out of happiness..homes ly I thought the lastcegg vwas going to be a link to watch the premiere of tri sweatdrop

That's awesome, I saw a picture of the first poster (of the kids falling) and the last one mashed together, it looks pretty good, it might have been planned that way. haha  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:37 pm
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7

That's awesome, I saw a picture of the first poster (of the kids falling) and the last one mashed together, it looks pretty good, it might have been planned that way. haha

Looks that way ^^ I am so going to fanart some random stuff this week my tumblr will be digi-modified
Literally o-o  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:55 pm
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7

Looks that way ^^ I am so going to fanart some random stuff this week my tumblr will be digi-modified
Literally o-o

Nice you should totally post some of it here too! We really need to pump up the buzz! It almost seems like jo one is even excited about getting the origional characters back! Maybe we need and event or a forum once we have a release date!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:58 pm
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7

Literally o-o

Nice you should totally post some of it here too! We really need to pump up the buzz! It almost seems like jo one is even excited about getting the origional characters back! Maybe we need and event or a forum once we have a release date!

I was acutally thinking that there should be an event to commemorate the new series like either on May 6th the preview happens or during the time the actually release date happens. Im not sure what we would do though Shadow did really well with the Season 1 contests. Hm maybe each event could signify a time period in digimon's history or something I don't know o-o.  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:08 pm
Prairiefox

I was acutally thinking that there should be an event to commemorate the new series like either on May 6th the preview happens or during the time the actually release date happens. Im not sure what we would do though Shadow did really well with the Season 1 contests. Hm maybe each event could signify a time period in digimon's history or something I don't know o-o.

Ya thats what i was afraid of is we just did season 1 Digimon, so i'll have to find a way to do somrthing different. But i want to think it through and not just throw it together so we can make it really good. Ive got an idea but we'll see haha. Also Im open for input on ideas too, maybe we can come up with something cool.(I was thinking like a "Story Of The Digidestined" or some sort of narative where someone is giving a brief retelling of the first 2 seasons (and maybe if we want more contests we can do the other seasons)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:30 pm
lief_7
Prairiefox

Ya thats what i was afraid of is we just did season 1 Digimon, so i'll have to find a way to do somrthing different. But i want to think it through and not just throw it together so we can make it really good. Ive got an idea but we'll see haha. Also Im open for input on ideas too, maybe we can come up with something cool.(I was thinking like a "Story Of The Digidestined" or some sort of narative where someone is giving a brief retelling of the first 2 seasons (and maybe if we want more contests we can do the other seasons)

Hm well the themes could come from milestone episodes maybe instead the main 8 being focused on? Like The last episode featured a botamon being born into the new digital world so that could be a prize. Another could be a Wizardmon in honor of his death or something ummmmm well just milestones in the series i need to think sweatdrop If you would like any help workin on this stuff I'd be happy to I know that you have a new baby(congratulations by the way 4laugh ) so if you need some help just ask 3nodding  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:48 pm
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox

Hm well the themes could come from milestone episodes maybe instead the main 8 being focused on? Like The last episode featured a botamon being born into the new digital world so that could be a prize. Another could be a Wizardmon in honor of his death or something ummmmm well just milestones in the series i need to think sweatdrop If you would like any help workin on this stuff I'd be happy to I know that you have a new baby(congratulations by the way 4laugh ) so if you need some help just ask 3nodding

Ya those sound like cool ideas smile I wouldn't mind the help, we could probably make something better between two of us haha.although i probably wont be able to work on it till monday.

Thanks about the baby smile We like her haha  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:19 am

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:25 am
Lief_7
User Image

digivolve  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:42 am
lief_7
You are invited to Swanmon's Party!

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:44 am
lief_7

You are invited to a party hosted by Swanmon!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:02 am
eh already on the front page but why not bump  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:28 pm
lief_7

Trick-or-Treat

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games