Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:32 pm

Tolera
Krissim Klaw
Tolera
Krissim, you rock so much. That is so awesome x3
Thanks, it's the first CG piece I have done that I really like. Well so far. Haven't even begun shading X.x
Oh boy, shading's gonna kill me when I get to it on Rainey's digital bust shot. x.x;; I been working on the flat colors for forever since I am stuck with a touchpad.
I can't even imagine. There is no way I would be able to do it with a touchpad or a mouse for that matter. I'm far to dependent on my tablet. @.@

Rin- I hope so. I just need to decide if I want to go soft cell or not. XP
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:35 pm

Krissim Klaw
Tolera
Krissim Klaw
Tolera
Krissim, you rock so much. That is so awesome x3
Thanks, it's the first CG piece I have done that I really like. Well so far. Haven't even begun shading X.x
Oh boy, shading's gonna kill me when I get to it on Rainey's digital bust shot. x.x;; I been working on the flat colors for forever since I am stuck with a touchpad.
I can't even imagine. There is no way I would be able to do it with a touchpad or a mouse for that matter. I'm far to dependent on my tablet. @.@

Rin- I hope so. I just need to decide if I want to go soft cell or not. XP
This is the first time I've EVER used a touchpad for this. But my tablet stopped working (that or my laptop) gonk

Leyla Giselle

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:55 pm

I've done art on a computer, and depending on how fine the line is, I can do it semi well on a touchpad... mouse is slightly harder I find.
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:54 pm

Krissim! Chibi Aedan is adorable xD I can't wait to see the finished piece, hehe. They say the best things are worth waiting for *winks*

@ Davin_Nightwind since no one else commented - You aren't that bad, actually. I've seen a lot worse. Some of those poses in the pics are pretty well done. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll get better....NO, I know you will. Since I know from experience xD *used to be the worst artist alive, seriously, but only in a couple years got to where I am now, heh.*

Shinigami Whistle

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:54 am

Crenn
I've done art on a computer, and depending on how fine the line is, I can do it semi well on a touchpad... mouse is slightly harder I find.
I find I have more control with a mouse, also a wider range for making "brush strokes" with it that you can't do with a touchpad.
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:08 am

Whoo boy. Took me long enough, but the sketches for the first comission I SHOULD have been working on during this hecklong artblock are finally done.

Stuck everything ontop of eachother, and this is approximately what Lunther's commish will be like, except coloured :

User Image

Just need to ink the cacos and the background, then I'm golden set for colouring what is likely my biggest colour job evaaar! <3

Sonya Khatsworth

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:25 am

DoomNeko
Whoo boy. Took me long enough, but the sketches for the first comission I SHOULD have been working on during this hecklong artblock are finally done.

Stuck everything ontop of eachother, and this is approximately what Lunther's commish will be like, except coloured :

User Image

Just need to ink the cacos and the background, then I'm golden set for colouring what is likely my biggest colour job evaaar! <3

Wow, Doomie, that sketch is amazing! The coloring will take a while, but you'll make it look great!
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:19 am

Looking as good as ever, sis

Af Mas

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:06 pm

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:55 pm

@_@ Holy... wow. Thats... really... wow. (Speachless at the awsomeness that is Kakarot.)

Angel Natavi

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:59 pm

DoomNeko

User Image

CACODEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart

*coughs* That's bloody AWESOME, Doomie!
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:22 pm

User Image
A blinkie name tag xp

Foxeh_Blue

Shirtless Werewolf

Zella L.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:00 pm

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:18 pm

is the border collie wearing doggles?

Rainey_angel81

Zella L.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:38 pm

Rainey_angel81
is the border collie wearing doggles?

rofl Yup!
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games