Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:43 pm

User Image

User Image

Jack visibly relaxed as the wolf ran off. His eyes began to return to their normal hue and he looked at the students with his normalized eyes, "Before something weirder than that happens," Jack ushered the students before him, towards the castle, "Let's go home, kiddos,"

He began his journey towards Hogwarts, making sure the students were ahead of him. If they tried anything funny, Jack was ready. His ears were listening intently to their surroundings, hoping that there was no more werewolves where that little one came from. That would be the last thing they needed right now.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: Time to go home
What I'm doing: Taking in students
Who I'm with: Rufus Flinker, Chase Henrick, and Shina Kiremono
Where I am: Exiting the Forbidden Forest
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:52 pm

User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason settled down for the night, staying alert. He knew that Remy was trying to beg for forgiveness, but the pup needed to learn. If it needed to be due to experience, then fine, but right now she was like a child in a fantasy, bright eyed and excited, but unaware of any type of danger.

When the moon set, Jason shifted back painfully. He shifted a bit, getting into a position that he could watch the surroundings better. He would wake Remy and get her back to the castle, but he figured that she would need the sleep. Besides, he still needed to speak with her about her actions in the morning. He just needed for her to wake up first.

--------------------------------------
State: Awake and Wary
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:05 pm

A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body's craving, so feed the hungry.

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it.

User Image
User Image
User Image
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy was asleep when a violent pain started in her body. She began hearing her bones snap, and wined in pain. When her spine snapped, she passed out completely. After she had turned fully human, she was still passed out. She lay in the dirt, her thin body shivering in the cold morning wind. She woke up slowly, gently pushing herself off the ground. She managed to end in a sitting position, but she wasn't even sure how she'd managed that.

Wearing
»-(¯`v´¯)

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:03 pm

User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason watched as Remy woke up. His face was impassive, and he was exhausted. However, the fact remained that he had to talk to his pup about what she did last night. She shouldn't have done what she did, and Jason intended that she knew it.

"I hope you know I'm disappointed in you. Not only did you not listen when I tried to tell you to stay put, but you approached a person and interatced with him. Not only that, you ran into a vampire, one which currently resides in your school. That alone was stupid. He could have torn out your throat and left you for dead." Jason took a deep breath, his eyes hardening. "Vampires are not the same like us. They chose their fate. They also happen to hate werewolves for whatever reason, and would destroy you on sight if given the chance. The fact that this one didn't means nothing. The next one you run across could easily decide to end you, and since you're still a pup, they would succeed."

State: Tired and Annoyed

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:11 pm

User Image
User Image

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy looked up at Jason as he began to rant. Had she really done all those things? She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. "I-I'm really sorry! I d-didn't know... I'll try not to do it again!" she said, her voice cracking and broken. Her entire body hurt, and he made her headache even worse. Her thoughts finally clicked into logic. "There's a vampire at Hogwarts?! Wh-who?!" she asked, her question making her voice an odd squeal. She looked at him, waiting expectantly to know her answers.

Wearing
»-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:36 pm

User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason glanced toward the castle and then back toward the young girl. He crossed his arms. "I believe that he is your caretaker. I would advise avoiding him when you can. He threatened to kill you when he first found out I turned you, but didn't. I'm not sure that he wouldn't decide to actually attack you if he ran across you again."

Jason smiled a bit bitterly before standing. "Well, I believe it would be best if we went ahead and took you back to school. I need some sleep, and you still need to get to class." He waited for Remy to join him before starting off toward the castle.

State: Tired and Annoyed

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:43 pm

User Image
User Image

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy gasped. "Mr. Terran? He seems so... nice though! Would he really.. kill me?" she said, ending on a whisper. Her eyes had filled with tears, and she was afraid to enter the castle, because there, she wouldn't be under Jason's protection. She stood slowly, her body aching from the long night. She immediately took Jason's hand, hoping he would understand her fear. She waited, ready for him to start on their journey.

Wearing
»-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:39 pm

User Image

Once an heir, now a leader. I only hope I can do as well as my father wanted...

After a month of being in the Hospital Wing, and then months to recover in the Forbidden Forest surrounded by his tribe, it seemed like years ago that he had been bit by a spider and had been crippled by it. He was strong now, stronger than he ever had been. Ammar had to work back up to being the strong centaur that his tribe could look up to, but he was there now.

The only thing different about him, was the scar on his shoulder. It would always be there, to remind him of his weakness. To remind him of what he needed to avenge. Since that day, the herd had not seen or even suspected that the spider had come back. They searched, carefully, for any trace of the beast. But it was gone, run away deeper into the forest, not interested in fighting creatures that could fight back.

Ammar padded the ground as he watched over the herd, looking into the trees for any intruding creature. Lately, things had grown quiet, but there had been more and more animals being found dead throughout the forest. It worried Ammar, who thought he could feel the ground trembling at something. It was unclear, hidden, but the world was changing and he could feel it.

It didn't answer his curiosity as to why the animals were dying so often now, though. And not in the usual ways, either. Drained of their blood. Ammar's mind went straight to the idea of vampires, but it couldn't be. It was too shoddy of a job. Vampires were neater, for lack of a better word. Perhaps the spider was just messing with them?

User Image
User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:56 pm

User ImageUser Image
❧Current Location: Forbidden Forest - Centaur Campsite
❧Friend or Foe: Ammar and the herd
❧Inner Thoughts: What is out there? What is causing this pain and death?

An arrow may fly through the air and leave no trace;

Winter had passed, as did Spring, and now Summer was upon the forest, and it greeted them with open arms. The trees were green and the wind was cool. But there was still trouble in the forest. Unusual deaths were occurring, all with signs pointing to vampires as their culprits. Though, it couldn't be them. Why would they do things such as kill helpless animals? Imara knew they craved the blood of humans more. And if it was them behind the attacks, why leave such a mess? Werewolves she could understand, but not vampires. They were too picky about things. The thoughts swimming in her mind gave her a headache, so she pushed them away and thought of happier things. Ammar had healed up nicely, left with only a scar now. She knew that he resented that scar more than anything, a permanent reminder of the creature that nearly killed him. But Imara was still glad that he was alive and mostly well. Even now, he was back to his old self, patrolling the campsite and watching out for any danger. She slowly approached him, following his gaze into the deepest parts of the forest surrounding them. "What do you think is out there?" she asked him, unsure of the answer herself. A part of her didn't want to even know the answer.

{OOC:}

But an ill thought leaves a trail like a serpent.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 pm

User Image

"Even I don't know everything that lurks in these woods," Ammar turned to Imara. The moonlight shone on her skin and made her look... beautiful. It radiated even through the darkness. Ammar could not think of anything more about the darkness that loomed over them, and found that he was thinking about Imara's eyes or hair. It was unique to her and he would catch himself imagining what it would feel like in his hands.

Even now, he had to force himself to look away from her. Otherwise, his mind would wander to other things, such as how soft her skin was. Or how shiny her horse tail hair was. Ammar cleared his throat, again falling prey to his thoughts on her body.

"Whatever it is, it should know better than to come here," he smiled down at her. She looked so serious, and that just added to her majesty.

User Image
User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:12 pm

User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

The scar on Ammar's shoulder reminded Sagittarius of the attack every time she glanced at it. What's more was that the scar also reminded how easily she was knocked off her hooves, how easily she was defeated by a mere bug. She thought she was brave and strong, but compared to those centaurs who actually did damage to the spider, she was nothing. Sagi realized that she was a mere foal. And that is why she was determined to get stronger, sharpen her archery skills, and practice running faster than ever.

She would train until her muscles ached, then push herself further to increase her endurance. The teen did not want a repeat of the last, obviously. Her pride had been hurt and she yearned for a way to carry out her vengeance. She despised that giant spider with a passion.

"If it's that spider, I'll rip it in half," Sagittarius spat. She would, she swore. Even the eight-legged monster promised to meet the centaurs again. They would cross path, Sagi was sure of it. And this time, the spider would be the one who's on the ground. Not unconscious, but dead.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:29 pm

User ImageUser Image
❧Current Location: Forbidden Forest - Centaur Campsite
❧Friend or Foe: Ammar and the herd
❧Inner Thoughts: What is out there? What is causing this pain and death?

An arrow may fly through the air and leave no trace;

A sigh passed her lips, and her head nodded slowly. If he didn't know what was out there, then who's to say that whatever it was didn't show up in the night and steal away one of the young ones? Or even find a meal in one of them. She shook her head, the thoughts hurting her. She had no time to think like that. She couldn't. Her herd needed a positive example of how to hold out during a hard time, and she would be that example even if it killed her. Though, she hoped it didn't come to that. "I hope you are correct, Ammar. I really do." she said, her voice hushed as to not wake the sleeping centaurs. She looked up at him, confused by the expression in his eyes. His mind seemed to be elsewhere, and she would have asked what was troubling him, when Sagi spoke up. She turned to her small friend. "I'm sure you will, Sagi. In fact, I don't doubt it for a second." she said, patting her head. If it was, in fact, the spider, they would be ready for it. This time, it would not get away.

{OOC:}

But an ill thought leaves a trail like a serpent.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:12 pm

User Image

Ammar turned and walked away from where he had been standing. He wasn't even sure what was going on inside his heart and mind. Did he have... feelings towards Imara? Or was he just grateful for her company while he was in the Hospital Wing of the castle? He was so confused with his own emotions, he did not have the energy to face them yet.

Instead, he decided to turn his back on them, walk away. Just until he could figure it out. Besides, she didn't have the same feelings for him. She was just treating him like the herd leader, with respect and kindness. There was nothing special there. Just business.

As he walked away, he addressed the two females,
"I am going to rest now. Good night," and, with that, he went to his sleeping space to rest until morning.

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:33 pm

User Image
User Image

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Imara followed Ammar with her eyes as he left them. He seemed... depressed. She wondered what was pondering his mind enough to have him act so strangely. In fact, he had been acting strange for a while now. He always seemed to be watching her more than the others, with a look in his eyes that she didn't know how to describe. Did we say something to upset him? I wish he'd tell me what is wrong. Maybe I could help. she thought as he told them he was going to sleep. "Goodnight, Ammar. Sleep well." she said to him, softly as to not wake the others. Looking around the camp, she saw the bodies of the other centaurs, all sleeping soundly and peacefully as if nothing was wrong, as if nothing could spring from the forest and attack them at any moment. Imara wouldn't take that chance. "Get some sleep, Sagi. I'll watch the camp. You just rest, okay?" she said to her younger companion, patting her shoulder. She would take the post tonight, and protect her friends from whatever was lurking in the darkness.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 pm

User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

"Okay," Sagittarius said. What's up with Ammar and Imara? The teen wondered. As she went over to her resting spot, she couldn't help but notice the quiet of the night. In these forests, animals were murdered, not a sound could be heard. Sagi shivered, regretting ever thinking about it, because now she wouldn't be able to fall asleep. If it was her... Would anybody come to her rescue?

No, probably not. She wouldn't need anybody's help in the first place. But she was still scared, despite her overabundant courage. Sagi sighed, fidgeting at a strand of grass near her head. A small grass, courageously standing tall in the dark forest.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games