Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Wait, isn't there some kind of plane hangar a few blocks from here? There might be a plane there big enough for everyone. But... he paused, surveying the increasing mass of flesh-eaters. Getting there won't be easy. He looked at Sarah, and said, If we cram everyone in the helicopter, there is a possibility of engine failure, causing a crash and killing us all in the process. And we can't leave the others here to wait, they'll be outnumbered. So, what say you?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:44 am
User Image

Sarah looked at Steve. She sighed, thinking. "We could possibly try and take all of us there. Or, find some temporary shelter untill we get the plane." She said. "Why am i the one who has to make all the desicions? I was the one who had no control over myself recently...plus, i got used to taking orders...not giving them in the past few months." She admitted.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Syniq

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:19 am
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
Standing upright Aya approached Sarah once again and decided to say something."Sorry for interrupting but I couldn't help over hear your talk of the plane hangar.I know which one you mean.But I'm afraid trying to get there would almost be suicide.There is a large gathering of zombies... I do know of another plane.It's of reasonable size.Should be able to fit about 20.It's down south at a shack on the outskirts of town.I recall walking past there.I'm presuming the pilot didn't make the flight out of here... It may be a slightly longer route but greatly safer in the long terms. If you do choose to head to the hanger though. My-- well that motorbike could prove as a great distraction.So I guess it's your call..."

With that said she slowly walked over to the bike and gently leaping on she simply rode it over to the two of them, climbing off once again and heading back to her seat.Lucy slowly shifted back over to Aya and simply sat herself upon her lap.Having no choice Aya held her up so she didn't slip from her knee's.Lucy seemed a little cautious of the fact she was sat above a zombie.But it was surely crushed along with it's brain neck... Pretty much it's whole body. Concerned with the smoke that was billowing from the hive wreckage Aya knew that would be what was drawing them things here they should at least shift to somewhere else that wasn't a flesh eating magnet.

Noticing a slight scratch on her arm she sighed and gently took one of the blades from her boots.Placing it into the wound.She slowly dragged it down opening a larger wound.Placing her palm over it so no one could see, small tendrils began to stitch away at the wound, re-sealing it leaving not a single trace of the scratch.Or even a mark at all.Rotating her shoulder forwards her skin seemed to crawl for a few seconds before subsiding.She coughed up a little blood into her palm and flicked it to the ground.Leaning back she began to relax a little placing the blade back and rotating her gun around her palm.

Lucy had watched the whole thing but seemed un-phased, she knew Aya was, let's say Ill and with a simple smile she too leant against Aya's slender chest her head wresting comfortably upon her breasts.Lucy found herself connected to Aya like she was a make-shift mother.Sarah was like her stronger older sister figure.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:45 am
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Jake remained silent, listening to them plan. He looked at Sidney, who asked if he was coming. He could survive on his own, he didn't need any help, but Wesker had told him to follow this group, so that's what he was going to do. "I'm coming," he said. He noticed that Sarah seemed a little reluctant to take charge, so they needed a leader type to get this group going. "We need to get moving, no matter which one we go for." He thought for a moment. While going to the hangar would be a shorter trip and better fit for those who were injured, namely Chris, they could get there faster if they went for the one Aya mentioned. He turned to Aya, "You're sure that you can lead us to this plane? You know the way?" he asked her.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Syniq

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:35 pm
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
Aya gave a brisk nod.She may have been an amnesiac but she certainly wasn't stupid.She could remember where the plane was.She had camped out in the home about a day ago.Sitting upright she sat Lucy once again in her lap.Lucy seemed tired and merely wanted to rest shifting her onto her back she told her to hold on and stood up walking over to Jake who seemed to be addressing her.Rotating her wrist she sighed in relief the stiffness subsiding.She gave a self conscious rub to the back of her hair and stroked her fingers through pulling out any bumps or curled pieces.

Glancing at Jake her eyes narrowed a little, the fact he doubted her seemed to annoy her a little.She wasn't stupid, she could remember things just not what had happened before waking up in that chamber.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:42 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"Good, then we need to get moving. Aya, you will lead the way." He stopped to look at Chris. "Someone's gotta be his crutch while we're walking. Volunteers?" he asked. Unintentionally, he started using his British accent again. He usually did that, whether he realised it or not, when he started taking control like he was now. He was figuring out who was the strongest in the group and who would be better at protecting everyone if they got attacked, preferably ones who were infected. Sarah, Alice, and himself for instance.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Chris. Claire was already volunteering. "It seems Claire can do it." She said.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:20 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

He nodded. "Claire, get him on his feet. Sarah, you can walk with Aya, help her in case anything attacks us from the front. I need two to take the flanks and protect from the sides. I'll take the back. I don't think we'll get attacked by anything other than zombies, but it's better to be safe. And Chris' blood might attract something worse," he said.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. "Alright then." She said as Claire helped Chris to his feet. "The others could stay on the sides, Zandre, Sydney, Alice, and the boy, he can stay by Chris and Claire." She said. "I think that'll work."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:31 pm
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
Aya turned her back to him and pulled a face in a manner which said. Giving me orders already, thanks a lot, a**. "Well it's not as if I have a choice is it, at least I'm leading with someone I can converse with?" Sighing she began to walk so she could have a head start on the others.Stopping a short distance ahead she sighed and began to blankly gaze around.Only now had she noticed how clear the sky seemed, of course aside from the smoke.Stretching a little she swiftly returned to holding Lucy up by her thighs.Glancing down the streets she tried to recall which way to go from where they were now.Closing her eyes she nodded before glancing north, from the hotel she would head east, then it was just a straight route north again and out to the outskirts.

Syniq

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:40 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

He glanced at Aya. She seemed a bit pissed, but he wasn't sure why. Hadn't she been the one to suggest going to the outskirts of town? He ignored it and turned his attention back to the rest of the group. He waited for them all to pass him and follow Aya.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image

Sarah followed Aya. She didn't have any weapons drawn, she'd get them out when she needed them. She looked around, wondering where Matt went.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image((Sorry for inactivity...i'm back now...))

Kurama had gotten trapped under the building as it had collapsed, causing him to wait out a while, before he could dig his way out. He searched it for any remaining bodies but could find none before he thought that they'd left him, thinking him to be dead. By then, everyone was gone, and all he had was a scent trail. Following the weak trail, he headed in their direction, running into few zombies along the way, slicing them down as he continued to try and make his way. He was nearby the scent of a few of the people he recognized but some new people were mixed among them. He raced forward, covered in blood, but tired, but not giving up. He wanted to see Dr. Longin again. And help him out some more.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image

Sarah followed Aya. She kept walking, keeping her eyes out for any zombies, or lickers, or any of the escaped experiments from the Hive. She sensed somthing familliar as she walked. But didn't think it was much.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image
Kurama got pretty close when he could see a few of the familiar faces, including Sarah...So she'd made it out, and was perhaps on the same side: against Wesker, and Umbrella.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games