Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

Nerissa swam slowly towards the wizard, reaching out her hand gently to grasp his unsure one. She had no idea the extent of a wizard's power, especially since this had been the first time that Nerissa had seen a bubble placed upon one's head. It made her giggle a little, especially at the sound of the boy's voice from within the bubble which echoed as though thrown around in a cave.

She was very tender with the wizard, holding his hand as gently as she could while urging him towards the deeper waters. The mermaid tried not to frighten him, but she knew that they were reaching a point in the Lake that the boy could not stand any longer.

At that point Nerissa gracefully descended from the surface.

Nerissa is descending into the Lake
                                                      while holding the wizard's hand
                                                      and being amazed with his magical ability

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 am
User Image
Who am I with? Mermaid
What's my mood? Curious
Who/What's on my mind?what will I be seeing?

Zamir let the mermaid pull him down. Once down he turned his gaze to the mermaid. He wondered what she wanted to show him or what she wanted to know. How could he teach her their language, could she teach him hers? Questions like these and many others swam through his head like the many creatures that were surrounding him. He hoped that Kangin was not too worried about him and he'd have to make it up to him later for doing this to him.

Before they went much deeper he thought that perhaps he could at least teach her his name. When he got her attention he pointed to himself,
"Zamir"he said trying to enunciate his name well enough that she could possibly pick it up.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:44 am
User Image
N E R I S S A

Nerissa listened to the boy, understanding that he was pointing to himself and, obviously, explaining what the other wizardfolk called him. His name was Samere, at least that's what it sounded like, "Sa...mere," Nerissa attempted to say, the sing song still at the back of the name, "Well, Samere... follow me. I have something to show you,"

Nerissa flipped in the water and descended, following the ocean floor closely, she paused to look back and see if the boy was following.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      while trying to pronounce the wizard's name
                                                      and leading him to her favorite place to be

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image
Who am I with? mermaid
What's my mood? Content
Who/What's on my mind?where are we going?

Zamir smiled a little at the mispronunciation of his name. If he was able to meet with her more perhaps he could get her to get it right someday."Close enough" he commented.

When the mermaid flicked her strong tail and took off after saying something about showing him something he found himself thrown off a bit. Once he got his barrings he looked in the direction that she had gone. He could see her a bit of a ways a way then began to follow. Zamir thought himself to be a good swimmer and he had amazingly strong arms. Most would think he led a life of sitting at a desk studying all day but that was not true. Zamir enjoyed lots of outdoor activities and certain sports. Yet despite all this he of course could not keep up with a mermaid. She would probably find this quirk about him odd. At least with her kind.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

Nerissa glided through the water, having to pause every now and again to wait for the wizard, "Samere, come quickly," the mermaid swam through the dark water, glancing around for what she was looking for. She dove behind a rock and motioned for Zamir to accompany her.

She smiled at him and pointed towards the dark waters of the Lake, "Look," Nerissa followed where her finger pointed, knowing what to expect.

while hiding behind a rock
                                                      and pointing something out to the wizard

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
Who am I with? mermaid
What's my mood? Content
Who/What's on my mind?What am I suppose to be seeing?

Zamir joined her behind the rock and looked in the direction that she had pointed but couldn't see what she was trying to show him.
"What am I looking for?" he questioned her wondering if she even understood him. His eyes searched the dark waters but not where could he see anything that was out of the ordinary.As he looked he tried to take in anything else he saw. This experience was a rare one and one he was going to document thoroughly once he was done. Not many people had a chance like this to swim with a mermaid and not get attacked.

As he sat thinking something occured to him, she had never said her own name. For a second he turned to her,
"What is your name? I am Zamir" he asked and repeated his name while pointing at himself, then he pointed at her. Hopefully she understood what he was trying to communicate to her.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

Nerissa smiled at the wizard boy, "You look with your eyes, Samere," she sang softly, "With six tentacles he comes. The creature," Nerissa held out her arm, waiting for what they had come so far for.

Out of the darkness a noise sounded. It was a whine of sorts. Nerissa smiled at the sound, reaching out a little further. From the darkness, a red tentacle appeared, swaying in the Lake's current. It slowly floated to Nerissa's outstretched arm, coiling itself there slowly.

Nerissa giggled, looking back at the wizard, "Do you not trust me? You have made it this far... if I wanted to harm you, I would have already," the mermaid raised her eyebrows as she had seen many witches do when they made a valid point.

while speaking to Zamir
                                                      and holding her hand out to be held by a tentacle

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 am
User Image
Who am I with? mermaid
What's my mood? interested
Who/What's on my mind?.....

Zamir looked at her again" I trust you. I just wish to know your name" he said then looked back to the part she was pointing and his eyes widened slightly. His eyes never left the tentacle that slowly moved through the water then coiled itself around her arm. He was partially thankful that he could not feel emotions because he knew that in a situation such as this he would have probably been feeling fear. For him he only felt much more curious as to the looks of the thing on the other end of the tentacle.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 am
User Image
N E R I S S A

"You might curse me... with my name," she whispered, shaking her head, "Follow me," Nerissa swam above the rock to dive back down to follow the tentacle into the darkness.

Although she could not see in the dark, Nerissa knew where she was going by following the tentacle. Looking back at the wizard, she giggled, "Come, Samere," she did not have to go very far.

while speaking to Zamir
                                                      and following the tentacle into the darkness

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
Who am I with? mermaid
What's my mood? cautious

Zamir looked at where the mermaid was moving to and he felt a bit nervous. His eyes flicked up to the surface where he hoped Kangin was staying focused. He sighed and then followed. Nothing ventured nothing gained right? Something in him was telling him he was stupid for following a mermaid but his curiosity took over the previous voice and he pressed on into the darkness after her. "Wait, I cannot see you" he spoke as for a brief moment he lost view of the shimmering tail.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rebecca Finch, 2nd year. Ravenclaw

Rebecca walked around the lake with her bag full of parchment and books hitting her hip like a pendallum. The twelve year old liked the lake from afar and decided to come down to study. She found a large tree near the surface and opened her Transfiguration book and began to read.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

Nerissa appeared from the darkness and returned to the wizard, "I am sorry... I did not realize you could not see in the dark... perhaps I could convince him to come and meet you up here," Nerissa swayed in the water, singing to Zamir.

She looked down into the darkness, "Friend... come and meet the wizard boy," Nerissa waited for a sign from her friend that dwell further below them in the dark

Out of no where, a few tentacles slithered up the rock they had hidden behind for a moment earlier. The tentacles were all red and pulled up the squid of the Lake, whose head rose from the darkness.

while speaking to Zamir
                                                      and following the tentacle into the darkness

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
Who am I with? mermaid
What's my mood? cautious

Now this was a rare sight indeed. Not many would be able to be so close to such a creature especially underwater and live to tell about it. He hoped that he was going to live through this. The mermaid seemed to be kind but inside he wondered if even he had been pulled into her singing voice. Was she feeding him to the creature? Again, he hoped not.

"No need to apologize"
he spoke to her as the creature pulled it's bulk from the murky depths. His emotionless eyes scanned every inch of the body and tentacles. His mind memorized each detail. Later on he would have to draw it out so he could show it to Xenos.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

The mermaid giggled as the squid pulled itself towards the two, "Is he not the cutest thing ever?" Nerissa swam quickly to the squid's side and nuzzled it's body gently. It made a sound that resembled a lot like a cat.

Nerissa looked back at Zamir, "He is friendly," she smiled at the wizard, trying to coax him closer.

while nuzzling the Squid
                                                      and convincing Zamir to come closer

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? .........
Who/What's on my mind?......

Zamir was about to comment on how the creature is by no means cute but stopped when he heard what sounded like purring. That sound in itself gave the massive creature a bit of cuteness. "You are quite sure I will not be harmed?" He questioned her as he slowly swam from his hiding spot and toward her and her friend. If he lived through this he would have to sit down long and hard and consider the reasons why he had allowed himself to do so many stupid things.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games