Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:07 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John grunted as he was pushed into the tree. He could feel the bark of the tree scrape the skin on his face. He growled and pulled up a leg enough to push away from it. Using the fact that Chris was still holding onto him to his advantage, he then walked up the side of the tree and flipped backwards over Chris, landing in a crouch that he quickly straightened out of and braced himself for Chris' next attack.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris almost loss balance when John flipped over him. Chris turned around, a little shocked at his little show. "s**t you're good." He said with a smirk.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"Like I told Jill, most of my attacks are CQC. I've had plenty of practice," he said. He straightened out of his pose and wiped off his face, which had started to bleed slightly from when Chris had smashed him into the tree.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:42 pm

"I just wasn't expecting a...flip like that." Chris admitted.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John shrugged. "I do what I have to," he said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Chris smirked. "So, we gunna call this a draw or what?" He asked, folding his arms. "We can't stay out here forever. It may draw attention."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:14 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John snorted. "A draw? I think I won that one," he said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Chris smirked. "Whatever you say." He said and walked over to Jill, taking his things back and popping his back. "Alright. Now we just get back to the Plane and get away from here." He said to them.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:26 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John smirked and followed him back to the others. He walked over to Claire and held his hands out to take his stuff back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Chris stretched as Claire gave John his stuff back. Jill looked at John. "So i think you won't be any trouble getting in and out of the plane now huh?" She asked. Remembering how stubborn he'd been.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John hooked his belt back on and rubbed his cheek. He glanced at Jill. "Even if I am, there's not much you two can do about it, is there?" he asked with a smirk.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Jill looked at John and folded her arms. Chris stayed quiet, listening. "Oh, so is that how you're going to treat the people who saved you from Wesker?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "You don't know how dangerous it was to come here, " She said. "Don't know why he wanted you though. But i guess it really doesn't matter, does it?"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"Don't use that against me. You didn't come here for me. You came her for her," he said, pointing at Claire. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew that what he'd just said was rude to Claire, but he didn't really care. "Just because Wesker decided to take a sudden interest in me doesn't mean that it's my fault. I don't know why he wants me any more than you do," he said, a bit angrily. "Thank you for saving me, but you can't put that on me," he said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 am

Jill looked at John she sighed. "Fine, fine whatever." She turned to Chris, "We going now?" Chris nodded and started walking, Jill followed. "But atleast you believe us about the T-virus now." She said as she walked. Claire followed them. "Chris...where exactly are we anyway?" She asked.

"We're in Alaska. Some isolated island type of thing, we got here by plane. Oh, yeah, and you're going to have to squeeze in back if there isn't enough room." He said. Claire nodded, "Alright." She said, pushing John's comment to the back of her mind. "Oh, hey, and um...who's that?" She asked rather shyly pointing to Billy.

"Oh, yeah, you don't know him do you. His name's Billy. We met at a military base not long ago." He said, not bothering to add his last name, he wasn't sure if billy's want him to. "Claire, they thought i was crazy for believing all this zombie crap." He shook his head. Chris kept walking, they got into the foresty parts again, and even now he was expecting a cerebus to jump at him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:12 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John chuckled. "I didn't believe you either," he said. "And if I hadn't seen it for my own eyes, I still wouldn't believe you." He lightly rubbed his bandaged arm.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked at Claire when she asked who he was. She'd been with them for about a half hour and she just was just now wondering who he was? He scanned the trees, watching for anything that would attack them.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces