Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:38 am
Boreas shook his head. "My lady, I . . . My family served yours. I would do whatever you asked of me and serve you again." he said, kneeling before her once more. "Perhaps the majority would act . . . rashly. But, I can guarantee RA support. It doesn't matter what you did, or who you were. If you are willing to fight on the right side now." He then looked to her in confusion. "But . . . I don't understand. Why did the two of you go into hiding?" he asked, voice soft.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:04 am
Leigha looked highly uncomfortable. "If you truly knew my father, you wouldn't have asked that question." She replied. "Don't speak for the others. You might think they're nice and accepting, but if you learnt the way I learnt, trusting people isn't an easy thing to do. You're all only still here because Jake wishes it." She moved toward the door. "I have to go. If you require anything, I won't be that hard to find."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:13 am
Boreas leapt up and grabbed Leigha's wrist. "My lady . . . I, I worked for your father . . . before my eyes were opened to the reality. I will not break your confidence, but I recommend speaking with Michael. He . . . He has not let my past hold sway over the present." he said, trying to pick his words as carefully as possible in order to get his point across as best he could. He then released her wrist and returned the air pressure to normal. "I will . . . be sure to ask if there is anything I need." he said, stepping back, trying to return to a more professional tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:20 am
"I'll think on it." Leigha replied to his request then opened the door, closing it behind her as she left.
The moment she returned to her room. She closed the door and cried. Reliving her past. Was something she hated to do. But he had cornered her, and it was either kill him, which would raise questions, lie, or tell the truth. And she couldn't lie. It would be hard to maintain.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:06 pm
As she moved her piece across the board, Kirari looked up to Jake. "So . . . you don't have any other family I should meet, do you? Or at least, aren't going to jump out and startle me?" she asked, teasing the other a bit with a smile.

Boreas sat in his room, more than a little shaken by the recent revelations. He sat heavily on the floor, going into a meditative pose as he began to do some breathing exercises. As he did, his left hand rubbed at the wristband on his right arm. He had quite a bit to think about.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:27 am
Jake snapped his piece. "Crap." He huffed. "No." He said eventually, cleaning up the piece. "Not anyone who matters." His face was closed, hard. His lip trembled a tiny bit before he stuffed a roll into his mouth. He was NOT going to cry, or get angry. Nope. "Besides, you've met all the family that matter here." He smiled.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:35 am
Kirari blinked and realized she had accidentally stumbled upon something painful for Jake. She reached out and placed her hand over his own. "Hey . . . I'm sorry. I was just . . . I don't have any family who matters either." she said, deciding to put aside any excuses for asking an innocent question, and instead trying to reestablish closeness. It felt like Jake had pulled away from her emotionally once she asked the question. "My . . . my sister still lives, but she . . . she's not a Magi. And she hates me. So . . . I-I get it." she said, trying for a hesitant smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:43 am
Jake nodded a little. "My father tried to kill us when he found out what we were." He replied, taking her hand. "I fear he's joined the crusade to be rid of us." He looked down at the game. "Your sister is foolish for hating you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:59 am
Kirari held his hand tightly, and then got up and knelt down next to where he was sitting, never stopping her contact with him. "I'm sorry about your father." she whispered, looking up at him. She sighed sadly, "It seems that it's rare for Magi to have decent parents these days. And those who do . . . well . . . it's even rarer for those decent parents to survive . . ." she murmured, her hand clutching his tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:16 am
Jake smiled softly at Kirari. "It appears so." He replied and cupped her cheek. "I'm sorry got angry."

Mirror woke still in bed with Ricky and Michael. She rolled out of bed and felt her way into the bathroom, though she was no longer completely blind, the shapes were still very deceptive.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:36 am
Kirari leaned into Jake's hand, a sad smile on her face. "Don't be. It's a difficult topic." she whispered to him. She sighed before standing up. "Do you want to finish the game, or do you just want to . . . I don't know, cuddle?"she asked, knowing she would be fine with either option.

Ricky woke after feeling Mirror move, the bed shifting as she got up. Michael was still sleeping soundly, recovering his energy. Ricky, however, decided that he wanted to be up and about too. So he crawled out of bed, and decided to go exploring. He could already sense that there were a LOT of people in this place. He hoped that maybe he could find some friends. Maybe even some his age. He didn't really have any back at RA headquarters. Then again, he'd also been quite . . . unresponsive for a while. But he still wanted to make friends!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:43 am
Jake blushed darkly. "Can we finish the food and the game and then cuddle?" He asked, trying to get a cute tone in his voice. "Cause I'm still hungry."

Mirror turned her head a little, hearing moment out in the main room. She frowned. "Ricky? Michael? Is that you?" She called drying her face and walking out.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:37 pm
Kirari smiled and nodded. "Sure." she said, leaning forward to give him a kiss on the cheek. She then moved back to her seat across from him to continue the game.

Ricky turned as he heard Mirror's voice. "Shh, Mike's still sleeping." he hushed her in a loud whisper. He had just been about to leave the room and was still at the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:02 pm
Mirror strode toward the location of the voice. "And what do you think you are doing?" Mirror asked the wall above Ricky's head. Her tone low. "If your brother wakes up to find you gone he'll have a cow." She huffed. "Best wait for him to wake before wandering off to find some kids to play with hm?" She smiled and tried to pet his head, her hand petted everywhere on his face and shoulder before she found his head.

Jake smiled best he could, trying not to let the conversation get to him. She was bound to ask that question eventually. Did he trust her enough to tell her? He made his move on the game then finished off a chicken nugget.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:46 pm
Ricky giggled as she patted his face. "But he might sleep for a while! And besides, you can tell him!" he said, the logic making sense to his child's mind.

Kirari rolled the dice and proceeded to then grab a few veggies and made a silly face, sticking two carrot 'fangs' into her mouth and crossing her eyes, hoping to make Jake laugh.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff