Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:18 pm
((No, blonde, after all, Joey is his cousin. But the style is like Seto's only swished to one side.))

James was enjoying himself, until he heard a click, thought he saw lightning, and heard the sound of film winding. He broke off immediately, startled by the idea that someone would be taking pictures.
"Did somebody just take our picture?" He asked, wide eyed and a little scared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:27 pm
Mokuba paused eyes wide, " Oh s**t..come on! " Mokuba said grabbing James hand running to the door of the limo feeling like that was'nt the last picture that was gonna be shot.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:55 pm
James allowed himself to be dragged along. He was really afraid his father would see that picture, and he hoped it was just some simple teenage girl who thought they were cute. He wasn't sure he wanted to keep going after they reached the car and dived in, but Mokuba's hand on his soon changed that, and there they were, right back at kissing again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:59 pm
Mokuba blushed but closed his eyes to the kiss wrapping his arms around James again. He knew no more pictures would be taken now that they were behind tinted windows. And though he thought about it, Seto seeign that picture or it flashing on the news was at the back of his mind while he kissed James more passionatly.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:06 pm
James was happy. He liked running his fingers through Mokuba's hair. It was soft and nice. He thought he might as well follow his instincts and he licked his boyfriend's lips to see if he could taste the Skittles and popcorn he had been eating.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:08 pm
Mokuba blushed as he felt James tounge run along his lips. His lips sub conciously parted as he took a few short breathes. His eyes were dazed as if begging to close but he kept them open looking at James still not believing this was real.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:21 pm
James' eyes were closed. He liked it this way, and found out it was a lot easier to taste Skittles while his tongue found it's way into his boyfriend's mouth. He was breathing heavily and deeply, but then he wandered what time it was somewhere in the random thoughts that had collected in his uncontrolable brain, and stopped, pulling back. "Mokuba, is it midnight? I have to be home by then..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:44 pm
Mokuba looked at his watch blushing as he did'nt expect James to go so far as to have his tounge in his mouth. But he had liked it he smiled as he saw his watch. " It's only seven, nothing to worry about. " Mokuba whispered still short of breath. he gave James another quick peck with another irresistable smile.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:14 am
James grinned like an idiot. That meant he had several hours to spend, maybe just kissing, or cuddling somewhere, or even acting on those weird thoughts in the back of his head and-
'Stupid Horror-mones...' James thought, then went back to kissing his boyfriend. He was so excited and he wanted to try everything he'd ever thought might be interesting, but he was still nervous. Besides... what would happen if one of them needed more than just kissing?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:20 am
Mokuba contineud the kiss as well. He continued this til the limo came to a stop in front of the mansion. Mokuba looked out, " It appears were at my house.." Mokuba said sitting up opening the door and holding it for James, " You wanna come in? " Mokuba asked with a smile.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:41 am
"Er... okay..." James said. He wasn't sure what Kaiba-san was going to think of him, going out with his brother... and he was kind of scared of him.

At that particular moment, Seto was stirring on the couch and also realizing that he was missing his shirt and it was dark. His still sleep fogged brain wondered how that had happened and more importantly what he was holding onto.
~Your lover, duh.~ Seth said inside his head.
~...! Seth, how many times do I have to tell you- wait. Lover? Hunh?~ then Seto remembered with a warm gush of feeling in his cheeks. ~Oh ya...~
"Mmm... you still awake?" Seto asked, still sleep fogged.
"Cause robots need so much sleep..." Noa replied, jokingly. To his surprise, Seto chuckled.
"Okay, so I just woke up..." He smiled. "Have you been watching me sleep this whole time?"
"You're cute when you sleep." Noa said. "I like you that way."
"My brother will be home soon won't he?" Seto asked, still snuggling against the warmth of the other.
"Probably." The doorbell rang, and Seto jumped up rather quickly.
"Hell..." He put on his shirt and checked his hair after momentary blindness from the bathroom light, then ran to answer the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:53 am
Mokuba realized that Seto might still be at it like before the movies, " s**t maybe we should leave, come on let-" Mokuba got to saying before Seto answered the door, he was still holding James hand as he was turned around ready to head for the game shop but he froze when the door opened.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:00 am
"Mokuba, I didn't know you'd be back so soon." Seto commented. He noted the boy from before. "What did I tell you about bringing home people without my consent?"
James was positively terrified. He hadn't even done anything and he was pretty sure he was in some kind of trouble. He held tight to Mokuba's hand, like it was a life line.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:02 am
Mokuba turned to Seto, " Im sorry, I forgot you were busy..we could go back to the game shop, since I didnt ask you for him to come over first. " Mokuba suggested smiling still, also holding his hand giving it a squeeze to show him that there was nothing to fear.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:11 am
"No, it's alright Mokuba. I was just sleeping is all." He turned to James. "I remember you. You're a little early for the art department."
"You were serious?" James asked. He remembered Kaiba-san telling his mother she would be the main character of a game and that he would be in it too, but he hadn't believed him at the time.
"Yes I was serious. Now come in out of the cold." Seto said, even though it was summer and not all that cold out anyway. He led the two inside.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games