Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
~Trivia Contest~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:07 pm
Trivia Question: Answered

Which Were-Item has a pink bow at the base of it's tail?

Answer: Sparkle Werewolf

Winner: Steel Crimson
Prize: 10,000g, You are a Cow, or Starmony

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 am
Kangit

First of all, sorry I was unable to catch you online. redface Had to take care of some stuff since we're going on a trip soon. And I won't be able to go online throughout the trip, so see you on May 1st! :3 But we're not leaving til the day after tomorrow. 3nodding

I think no one in their right mind would ignore a screaming kid, but why would people want to walk past you each time? question Are you perhaps in a popular section? Meh, that's good for you. I think I want to read pretty much any book as long as it's not full of equations. xd

If I were a fellow employee, then the two of us would be opposing their decision regarding those events. I really hate cleaning up after children that aren't well-mannered, and, in your words, sanitary. *Good luck with me having children in the future. lol*

Those rules sound ridiculous to me, especially the third one. emotion_donotwant Have you told him about what happens when you turn off the lamp at night? It's also dangerous for your cat too, because of his medical condition. Vacuuming's alright, but if you're obligated to do it, it just doesn't feel right. And finally, if I'm going to reserve a Dove bar, I'd eat it as fast as you and your mom does and enjoy it. emotion_facepalm

I can identify with your dog when it comes to eating food. xd Personally, I don't like having a dog's tail docked because it just looks weird, and it impairs their balance one way or another, so she just needs to be more careful. If her feet are smaller than the regular ones, then they must be really tiny! I wonder how they look like. confused Oh, and it seems like your family has a thing for those patterns then, or was it just coincidence?

You were responsible for all those names? rofl Well, at least Angel's name wasn't so ironic too. Poor Martin. Maybe he just needed more skills in dealing with the ladies. (Sorry for the bad joke.) Maybe that ability of yours would come in handy someday. When I get a pet, I just might ask you to name it then protect it from anything that pertains to that name. idea

Really? How soon is "soon?" I'm wishing you the best of luck in sorting those stuff out; for me, that's the hardest part in cleaning or moving. emotion_c8

Yup, that was a long one, but it's was nice to know of all the things you described. Thanks for the effort you've put into it. whee
I didn't seem to forget any emotes. I guess I'm just too addicted to them. cat_gonk

And I think we might have buried the trivia question again. xd  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 pm
buchipeng
Kangit

First of all, sorry I was unable to catch you online. redface Had to take care of some stuff since we're going on a trip soon. And I won't be able to go online throughout the trip, so see you on May 1st! :3 But we're not leaving til the day after tomorrow. 3nodding

I think no one in their right mind would ignore a screaming kid, but why would people want to walk past you each time? question Are you perhaps in a popular section? Meh, that's good for you. I think I want to read pretty much any book as long as it's not full of equations. xd

If I were a fellow employee, then the two of us would be opposing their decision regarding those events. I really hate cleaning up after children that aren't well-mannered, and, in your words, sanitary. *Good luck with me having children in the future. lol*

Those rules sound ridiculous to me, especially the third one. emotion_donotwant Have you told him about what happens when you turn off the lamp at night? It's also dangerous for your cat too, because of his medical condition. Vacuuming's alright, but if you're obligated to do it, it just doesn't feel right. And finally, if I'm going to reserve a Dove bar, I'd eat it as fast as you and your mom does and enjoy it. emotion_facepalm

I can identify with your dog when it comes to eating food. xd Personally, I don't like having a dog's tail docked because it just looks weird, and it impairs their balance one way or another, so she just needs to be more careful. If her feet are smaller than the regular ones, then they must be really tiny! I wonder how they look like. confused Oh, and it seems like your family has a thing for those patterns then, or was it just coincidence?

You were responsible for all those names? rofl Well, at least Angel's name wasn't so ironic too. Poor Martin. Maybe he just needed more skills in dealing with the ladies. (Sorry for the bad joke.) Maybe that ability of yours would come in handy someday. When I get a pet, I just might ask you to name it then protect it from anything that pertains to that name. idea

Really? How soon is "soon?" I'm wishing you the best of luck in sorting those stuff out; for me, that's the hardest part in cleaning or moving. emotion_c8

Yup, that was a long one, but it's was nice to know of all the things you described. Thanks for the effort you've put into it. whee
I didn't seem to forget any emotes. I guess I'm just too addicted to them. cat_gonk

And I think we might have buried the trivia question again. xd

Occasionally, people seem to actually be looking for a book in the section I'm hanging out in, but I usually try to stay in the areas that looks more deserted. They manage to "need to be in my area" anyway. Equations as in math problems? I seem to be pretty good at math, but I also find it boring. cat_razz

Well, I'm not actually cleaning (sanitizing) the stuff they touch, but they keep taking stuff off the shelves and either putting them on the floor, or put them back in the wrong spot (which is harder to find). My main problem is their screaming (which everyone ignores) and coughing/sneezing on everything (this is why all the books/DVDs are contaminated). cat_confused

And yes, I've told my stepdad that turning off the light "for me" is pointless, but in my opinion, he seems to have problems understanding logic, or problems changing his opinion despite new evidence (even my mom agrees with this). For example: I wear glasses, and whenever I put on those clip-on sunglasses, he won't call them anything other than "Solar Shields" (which are the brand of sunglasses we get, but "Solar Shields" don't sound like sunglasses at all). cat_neutral

Yeah, I prefer dog tails to not be docked. They look better, and as far as I know, the only reason to dock them is to make it easier for them to hunt things (which I don't like to encourage with any animal if they already have an unlimited supply of food at home), or so they "look like a typical Jack Russell". Luckily, our dog doesn't seem to have hunting tendencies (unlike these other loose dogs that like to bark and charge after her), but she does seem to act like a sheepdog: She shepherds our cat and blocks his path (which is annoying if she's blocking the only water bowl to guard her food, which he doesn't even eat). cat_rolleyes

As for her feet, they're about the same size as her "wrist" (or whatever the name is for that). Most dogs seem to have their paws larger and wider than the rest of their leg, but our dog seems to walk on "sticks", so to speak. cat_smile

I can't tell if their color pattern is a coincidence or not, but I believe we were originally looking for a Bichon Frise (because they're lap dogs), but then we saw our (current) dog, and she was all wimpy and cute-looking, so we got her instead (there weren't any Bichon Frises in the pet store anyway). I like her personality better than these other dogs I see, but that could be because we actually trained her, unlike our neighbors, who let them run loose (even if they're walking right next to them), and let them bark at everything (how can they stand the constant barking, and still not stop them?). Our dog doesn't bark (unless someone knocks directly on our door), but instead, she coughs at noises (it's kind of cute). cat_3nodding

Well, I considered Angel's name to be ironic because she died first. My sister was actually the one who named Martin (which is probably why it doesn't seem to mean anything too ironic). I'm not sure who officially named our cat (apparently, we changed it a few times), but I believe his name, Simba, means "lion", yet his voice is quite squeaky, and it's our dog who has fur that looks like a lion's mane. Note to self: Never call any future pets "Lucky". cat_razz

I don't know exactly when we're moving, but I've heard "just two more months" for about a month now, so... cat_smile

I don't think the trivia question is buried because I re-posted it again. And there, a cat emote after every chunk of text. cat_smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:24 pm
Kangit

Occasionally, people seem to actually be looking for a book in the section I'm hanging out in, but I usually try to stay in the areas that looks more deserted. They manage to "need to be in my area" anyway. Equations as in math problems? I seem to be pretty good at math, but I also find it boring. cat_razz

Well, I'm not actually cleaning (sanitizing) the stuff they touch, but they keep taking stuff off the shelves and either putting them on the floor, or put them back in the wrong spot (which is harder to find). My main problem is their screaming (which everyone ignores) and coughing/sneezing on everything (this is why all the books/DVDs are contaminated). cat_confused

And yes, I've told my stepdad that turning off the light "for me" is pointless, but in my opinion, he seems to have problems understanding logic, or problems changing his opinion despite new evidence (even my mom agrees with this). For example: I wear glasses, and whenever I put on those clip-on sunglasses, he won't call them anything other than "Solar Shields" (which are the brand of sunglasses we get, but "Solar Shields" don't sound like sunglasses at all). cat_neutral

Yeah, I prefer dog tails to not be docked. They look better, and as far as I know, the only reason to dock them is to make it easier for them to hunt things (which I don't like to encourage with any animal if they already have an unlimited supply of food at home), or so they "look like a typical Jack Russell". Luckily, our dog doesn't seem to have hunting tendencies (unlike these other loose dogs that like to bark and charge after her), but she does seem to act like a sheepdog: She shepherds our cat and blocks his path (which is annoying if she's blocking the only water bowl to guard her food, which he doesn't even eat). cat_rolleyes

As for her feet, they're about the same size as her "wrist" (or whatever the name is for that). Most dogs seem to have their paws larger and wider than the rest of their leg, but our dog seems to walk on "sticks", so to speak. cat_smile

I can't tell if their color pattern is a coincidence or not, but I believe we were originally looking for a Bichon Frise (because they're lap dogs), but then we saw our (current) dog, and she was all wimpy and cute-looking, so we got her instead (there weren't any Bichon Frises in the pet store anyway). I like her personality better than these other dogs I see, but that could be because we actually trained her, unlike our neighbors, who let them run loose (even if they're walking right next to them), and let them bark at everything (how can they stand the constant barking, and still not stop them?). Our dog doesn't bark (unless someone knocks directly on our door), but instead, she coughs at noises (it's kind of cute). cat_3nodding

Well, I considered Angel's name to be ironic because she died first. My sister was actually the one who named Martin (which is probably why it doesn't seem to mean anything too ironic). I'm not sure who officially named our cat (apparently, we changed it a few times), but I believe his name, Simba, means "lion", yet his voice is quite squeaky, and it's our dog who has fur that looks like a lion's mane. Note to self: Never call any future pets "Lucky". cat_razz

I don't know exactly when we're moving, but I've heard "just two more months" for about a month now, so... cat_smile

I don't think the trivia question is buried because I re-posted it again. And there, a cat emote after every chunk of text. cat_smile

Haha, maybe you just draw people to you. confused Yup, equations as in math problems. I'm alright with it, but I'd easily pick other topics. What I meant was I'd even read academic history books or grammar books, but I won't waste time teaching myself math. xd

I cringed at the thought of them coughing/sneezing over the place. Ugh. :cat_vein Can't you adjust your work schedule so you'd be off when there are events like those? surprised

Dads seem to have that problem. My father's like that too, he won't change his mind about something unless what we're pointing out becomes evident to him through firsthand experience. Well that's just a minor thing compared to turning off the light. Maybe you should set it up so he'd be the one to experience it sometime. cat_mrgreen *yeah,I'm in the cat section of the emotes.*

If that's the only reason to dock a dog's tail, then I'd never have a dog of mine undergo that operation. Though I think it's obligatory for Dobermans because their tails grow to be too long. I don't have one, but I just read it in a newspaper I think. cat_neutral Really? Then how does your cat get to drink? He must be really patient to let a young dog shepherd him. lol I'm also very intrigued by her feet. So are her feet narrower than her wrists (like my feet now) or sort of larger?

Bichon Frises are cute, but it seems like those fluffy coats require a lot of work. surprised That's nice behavior from her. Who was responsible for training her? That made me think, because our dog, Zeus, behaves like her but we didn't teach him anything. Lucky us. whee And he also makes that cough! It's like he's restraining himself from barking but is making a noise to make himself noticeable.

Oh, I thought it was fitting since she's a real Angel now. Yup, maybe your sister should be given naming duty for any future pets. xd Haha, were you also the one who named your cat? idea And what's your dog's name then? I'd remind you of that note if ever I'm around and you're thinking of a name for a new pet. wink

We might just be leading to that phrase too, though it's "just one more month" in our case. Well, I can wait as long as there's internet, but you must be missing your bedroom by now. I hope your family get to move soon. cat_razz

Yup, I noticed that just as I submitted my earlier reply. xd
And this is my final emote for this convesation. cat_4laugh

Oh wait, that might not be the last. I also dropped by to say goodbye, since I'll be logging out soon to pack my things for the trip. See you on May 1st! whee

And there goes my real last emote. *Restrains self from putting another emote here*  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:08 pm
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Sparkle Werewolf?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 pm
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Sparkle Werewolf?

Yep. What prize do you want? cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:05 am
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Sparkle Werewolf?

Yep. What prize do you want? cat_3nodding

I choose, the gold :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:23 am
buchipeng
Kangit

Haha, maybe you just draw people to you. confused Yup, equations as in math problems. I'm alright with it, but I'd easily pick other topics. What I meant was I'd even read academic history books or grammar books, but I won't waste time teaching myself math. xd

I cringed at the thought of them coughing/sneezing over the place. Ugh. :cat_vein Can't you adjust your work schedule so you'd be off when there are events like those? surprised

Dads seem to have that problem. My father's like that too, he won't change his mind about something unless what we're pointing out becomes evident to him through firsthand experience. Well that's just a minor thing compared to turning off the light. Maybe you should set it up so he'd be the one to experience it sometime. cat_mrgreen *yeah,I'm in the cat section of the emotes.*

If that's the only reason to dock a dog's tail, then I'd never have a dog of mine undergo that operation. Though I think it's obligatory for Dobermans because their tails grow to be too long. I don't have one, but I just read it in a newspaper I think. cat_neutral Really? Then how does your cat get to drink? He must be really patient to let a young dog shepherd him. lol I'm also very intrigued by her feet. So are her feet narrower than her wrists (like my feet now) or sort of larger?

Bichon Frises are cute, but it seems like those fluffy coats require a lot of work. surprised That's nice behavior from her. Who was responsible for training her? That made me think, because our dog, Zeus, behaves like her but we didn't teach him anything. Lucky us. whee And he also makes that cough! It's like he's restraining himself from barking but is making a noise to make himself noticeable.

Oh, I thought it was fitting since she's a real Angel now. Yup, maybe your sister should be given naming duty for any future pets. xd Haha, were you also the one who named your cat? idea And what's your dog's name then? I'd remind you of that note if ever I'm around and you're thinking of a name for a new pet. wink

We might just be leading to that phrase too, though it's "just one more month" in our case. Well, I can wait as long as there's internet, but you must be missing your bedroom by now. I hope your family get to move soon. cat_razz

Yup, I noticed that just as I submitted my earlier reply. xd
And this is my final emote for this convesation. cat_4laugh

Oh wait, that might not be the last. I also dropped by to say goodbye, since I'll be logging out soon to pack my things for the trip. See you on May 1st! whee

And there goes my real last emote. *Restrains self from putting another emote here*

Actually, I did change my schedule (which originally had storytime), but then they had a different event (where they lead kids around the library with a rope and crossing guards). cat_rolleyes

My stepdad seems fine with having to walk extra slow because of the dark, but with his area, there's no chance of cats or cat vomit (maybe eventually, he'll walk into one of those floating spiders I've seen, though).

I've seen images of Dobermans with undocked tails and uncropped ears, and their tails don't seem to be an unhealthy length (pug's noses, on the other hand...). I think the main reason to do it for a Doberman is because they might hear better when they "mess up" their ears (otherwise, they have floppy ears), and as guard dogs, it might be safer for them if no one can grab them by their tail (plus, I think they're heavy dogs, so they could knock things over with their tail). Otherwise, the main reason for Dobermans to get docked tails and cropped ears would be for appearance (from what I've found, anyway).

Well, it's Simba's fault for refusing to drink in his own area. But if he's getting too annoyed by our dog, he makes a certain kind of annoyed meow, and I go shoo her away. She's automatically not allowed in my bathroom (where Simba's food is), no matter where Simba is, because she's stolen his food numerous time in the past. For a similar reason, I also keep her away from his litterboxes. cat_smile

Our dog's name is Lycos, which is probably from Lycos.com (although there are quite a few spiders whose name begins with Lycos). And her feet seem sort of similar to a Pomeranian's (if you shave all the fur off the legs), or maybe an English Toy Terrier. Plus, her claws are kind of long, so they look even smaller and pointier.

I think we all trained her, although I don't recall my sister ever doing any training. She kept Lycos entertained, though (she has since moved out, however). It doesn't seem like Lycos would have turned out like a vicious dog whether we trained her or not, because even though she had this weird thing about people wearing shoes and likes to stare at huge dogs like "You dare to come over here?", she likes to hide behind us, which is actually useful if I'm busy trying to fend off these loose dogs.

We (me and my sister) might have decided on the name "Simba" at the same time because we had just watched The Lion King, so it probably wasn't just one of us who picked out the name. It doesn't feel like I named Lycos, though (so I probably didn't). Now that I think of it, I'm probably mixing up the words "ironic" and "fitting" (so the name "Lucky" might actually be a good one). I also apparently misspelled the name of one of our gerbils. I believe it was Taildy, not Taily (not sure where I had gotten the "d" from before, but that's probably why it looked off when I typed it). My bad. Sorry Taildy. cat_stressed

Well, bye. Have fun on your trip! And if you're gone before you read this, then welcome back! Heheh. cat_xp  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:55 am

Which Were-Item is based on a game called Robot Unicorn Attack: Heavy Metal?

Answer: HARMony

Prize: 20,000g, Ace Meow, Alrunette, Meatball Fight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:58 am
Kangit
Trivia Question:

I can't answer another question can I? If I can its HARMony

XD  

Chiyo Akeno

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:01 am
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

XD

Well, you can, but if I had left, then there would be no question available to other people for a while. cat_smile

What prize do you want?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:03 am
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

XD

Well, you can, but if I had left, then there would be no question available to other people for a while. cat_smile

What prize do you want?

The gold please!

And thank you! I could probably answer all these questions though D; I'll leave the next one till I get back from college, give others chance XD If its not answered I'll answer it  

Chiyo Akeno

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:06 am
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

XD

What prize do you want?

The gold please!

And thank you! I could probably answer all these questions though D; I'll leave the next one till I get back from college, give others chance XD If its not answered I'll answer it

Ok, then. I could try to make them harder to answer, though. cat_razz  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:08 am
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

XD

What prize do you want?

The gold please!

Ok, then. I could try to make them harder to answer, though. cat_razz

Okay then!  

Chiyo Akeno

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 am

How many and which Were-Items can be found in zOMG! as a fight-able monster? Note: This would also mean if you use the Were-pose of that item and go to the right place at the right time in zOMG!, people might mistake you for that monster.

Answer: 2. Blood Bat and Pumpkin Fluff Plushie (Pumpkin Fluffs). Note: There are also Cheeps (Cheepz) and varieties of Grunny Subs (Grunny), but they don't really look like the Were-poses.

Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games