Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:29 pm
pinkdog

User Image

Sig, OOC RP, Display Rights
- Both owners have OOC RP, Signature, and Display/Graphic Rights

IC RP
- Both owners have RP rights
- Stats can be in both owner's teepee.

Lifemating
- Both owners must agree on a lifemate.

Skinwalkering
- Cannot be cursed

Breedings
- StarieMichie gets full control over 2 of the 4 standard breedings for Kelorion. She can pick the mate and does not need permission from Pinkdog. Pinkdog will not get a basket from these breedings, and should not count against Pinkdog's breeding limitations.
- Pinkdog gets full control over 2 of the 4 standard breedings for Kelorion. She can pick the mate and does not need permission from StarieMichie. StarieMichie will not get a basket from these breedings, and should not count against her breeding limitations.
- If Kelorion is lifemated, she can only breed with her lifemate unless all owners agree to a surrogacy.
- If a theoretical 5th or 6th breeding is obtained (due to RP/Elderhood) these breedings will be discussed at that time, and this agreement will be modified to reflect that.
- If a breeding is obtained outside of regular slots (bribes, staff CC's, etc) one owner may choose to gift a third basket to the other owner.

Mock Breeding
- All owners can seek to obtain mock-breeding babies (via customs, Wishing Stars, etc) without the permission of the other owners
- If an owner wishes to get a mock-baby outside of the the lifemating, they only have to get the agreement of the lifemate owner(s)

Misc
- If either party leaves Gaia, the other owner gets full rights.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:22 pm
StarieMichie
pinkdog

User Image

Sig, OOC RP, Display Rights
- Both owners have OOC RP, Signature, and Display/Graphic Rights

IC RP
- Both owners have RP rights
- Stats can be in both owner's teepee.

Lifemating
- Both owners must agree on a lifemate.

Skinwalkering
- Cannot be cursed

Breedings
- StarieMichie gets full control over 2 of the 4 standard breedings for Kelorion. She can pick the mate and does not need permission from Pinkdog. Pinkdog will not get a basket from these breedings, and should not count against Pinkdog's breeding limitations.
- Pinkdog gets full control over 2 of the 4 standard breedings for Kelorion. She can pick the mate and does not need permission from StarieMichie. StarieMichie will not get a basket from these breedings, and should not count against her breeding limitations.
- If Kelorion is lifemated, she can only breed with her lifemate unless all owners agree to a surrogacy.
- If a theoretical 5th or 6th breeding is obtained (due to RP/Elderhood) these breedings will be discussed at that time, and this agreement will be modified to reflect that.
- If a breeding is obtained outside of regular slots (bribes, staff CC's, etc) one owner may choose to gift a third basket to the other owner.

Mock Breeding
- All owners can seek to obtain mock-breeding babies (via customs, Wishing Stars, etc) without the permission of the other owners
- If an owner wishes to get a mock-baby outside of the the lifemating, they only have to get the agreement of the lifemate owner(s)

Misc
- If either party leaves Gaia, the other owner gets full rights.
Agree!  

pinkdog

astroaries

Benevolent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:55 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
astroaries
ImAHarumiBunny
Co-Ownership Agreement for this basket

User Image

between ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries.

Shared rights

--Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries will have sig rights.
--Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries will have teepee rights.
--Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries will have Full RP Rights (IC, OOC, in--thread, guild, AIM, etc.)
Stats can be displayed in both ImAHarumiBunny's and astroaries's teepees for Rp purposes.
--However, when making major decisions in the Soq's life - such as lifemating and/or flinging, joining a herd, etc. - it must be discussed between both first.

Breeding

*All breedings will be discussed with both owners.
1st Breeding:: ImAHarumiBunny's - If there is a 3rd basket, it would be purely a decision between ImAHarumiBunny and the owner of the breeding partner as to who receives it. Astroaries will have no rights to this breeding.
2nd Breeding:: Astroaries's - If there is a 3rd basket, it would be purely a decision between Astroaries and the owner of the breeding partner as to who receives it. ImAHarumiBunny will have no rights to this breeding.
3rd Breeding:: Both - If there is a 3rd basket and the owner of the breeding partner is agreeable then both ImAHarumiBunny & Astroaries will get a basket. However if there is no 3rd basket or the breeding partners owner objects strongly then this basket will be co-owned between Astroaries & ImAHarumiBunny.

Other

*Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries have Familiar attachment rights and this will be discussed.
* If astroaries is MIA from Gaia Online without prior warning and/or contact for a period of 7 months(not posted or has not logged in), ImAHarumiBunny has the right to remove astroaries as co-owner and have full ownership reverted back.
**The above statement does not work in reverse.**

* If ImAHarumiBunny is MIA from Gaia Online without prior warning and/or contact for a period of 12 months(not posted or has not logged in), full ownership is transferred to astroaries.
* ImAHarumiBunny has the right to remove astroaries as co-owner/transfer co-ownership to someone else at any time. But astroaries does not have the right to transfer his co-ownership to anyone else.

Agreed!

We agree to cancel this Co-ownership, Full ownership reverts back to Niyaru Delacroix.

Agree on canceling the co-ownership  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:10 pm
I, Insane Butterfly agree to co-own Devicius along with his familiar Caius (I don't have his updated cert)
With Techabyte.
She understands that he is lifemated to Charlotte. All baskets will be discussed between us. She and I both have roleplay, teepee, and siggy rights.
=D  

Insane Butterfly

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:12 pm
Insane Butterfly
I, Insane Butterfly agree to co-own Devicius along with his familiar Caius (I don't have his updated cert)
With Techabyte.
She understands that he is lifemated to Charlotte. All baskets will be discussed between us. She and I both have roleplay, teepee, and siggy rights.
=D

Agreeeeeeeed~ -squishes Dev's pretty face- owo~
-loves on IB-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:41 pm
I, Lady in the Golden Wood, relinquish full ownership of Kyriakos, Taisiya, Vivietta, and Waka Waka Bang Splat Tick Tick Hash to techabyte.

I hope she is able to give them all the love that they deserve.

Lady in the Golden Wood

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:58 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood
I, Lady in the Golden Wood, relinquish full ownership of Kyriakos, Taisiya, Vivietta, and Waka Waka Bang Splat Tick Tick Hash to techabyte.

I hope she is able to give them all the love that they deserve.

I accept and will take great care of them, sweetheart.
And don't worry, I'll be sure to keep you updated~ -hugs-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:02 am
I, bella dea am claiming full ownership of Vezian per this agreement. Her last post was Aug 26, 2012

I've tried getting in contact with her through PM and AIM, but no response.

I have already spoken to Mind about keeping our pair lifemated. <3

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:13 pm
I, Lady in the Golden Wood, relinquish full ownership of Sujieko to SwordOfTheDarkOnes.

I relinquish full ownership of Thelchtereia to FrostyPeaches.

I relinquish full ownership of Alianna to Brosephiine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:35 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood
I, Lady in the Golden Wood, relinquish full ownership of Sujieko to SwordOfTheDarkOnes.

I, SwordOfTheDarkOnes agree to ownership of Sujieko.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood
I relinquish full ownership of Alianna to Brosephiine

I, Brosephiine, accept ownership of Alianna, and thank you! <3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood

I relinquish full ownership of Thelchtereia to FrostyPeaches.

I, FrostyPeaches, accept Lady's conditions and will take full ownership over Thelchtereia.

@ Lady: I want to thank you again for contacting me to help you rehome one of your soquilis. Once my teepee is set up, Thelchtereia will have a special post about your kind offer.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:17 pm
CheshireKttty
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
CheshireKttty
Co-Ownership Agreement for Eliora between CheshireKttty and SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Both CheshireKttty & II--Gen3sis--II will receive full rights. This includes:

-Teepee Rights
-Rights to have Stats in BOTH teepees
-Signature Rights
-Rights to use in Contests
-Full Rp Rights
-Any other rights that may become available in the future

Breeding Rights:

SwordOfTheDarkOnes will receive rights to one breeding as will CheshireKttty. The other breedings will be agreed upon by both owners as they arise. Breeding rights will go in no particular order and must be decided on by both owners.

Mates/flings/& other life changing/altering decisions:

Must be agreed upon by both owners.

If SwordOfTheDarkOnes leaves gaia or is not heard from for six months, all rights will revert back to CheshireKttty. I (CheshireKttty) reserve the right to end this co-own for any reason. SwordOfTheDarkOnes may withdraw Co-own rights at any time but may not transfer co-ownership.

I agree to this~!
Sounds like fun~!

*COUGH* This is what happens when I copy old agreements and revise them for new ones XD Making a quick revision to this agreement since I derped.

Where it says -

It should say -
Both CheshireKttty & SwordOfTheDarkOnes will receive full rights. This includes:

I apologize for any confusion.

Dissolving this agreement as SwordOfTheDarkOnes now fully owns her own soquili smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:47 pm
CheshireKttty
CheshireKttty
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
CheshireKttty
Co-Ownership Agreement for Eliora between CheshireKttty and SwordOfTheDarkOnes

-Teepee Rights
-Rights to have Stats in BOTH teepees
-Signature Rights
-Rights to use in Contests
-Full Rp Rights
-Any other rights that may become available in the future

Breeding Rights:

SwordOfTheDarkOnes will receive rights to one breeding as will CheshireKttty. The other breedings will be agreed upon by both owners as they arise. Breeding rights will go in no particular order and must be decided on by both owners.

Mates/flings/& other life changing/altering decisions:

Must be agreed upon by both owners.

If SwordOfTheDarkOnes leaves gaia or is not heard from for six months, all rights will revert back to CheshireKttty. I (CheshireKttty) reserve the right to end this co-own for any reason. SwordOfTheDarkOnes may withdraw Co-own rights at any time but may not transfer co-ownership.

I agree to this~!
Sounds like fun~!

*COUGH* This is what happens when I copy old agreements and revise them for new ones XD Making a quick revision to this agreement since I derped.

Where it says -

It should say -
Both CheshireKttty & SwordOfTheDarkOnes will receive full rights. This includes:

I apologize for any confusion.

Dissolving this agreement as SwordOfTheDarkOnes now fully owns her own soquili smile

Agreed. looking forward to future plots dearie!!!  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:10 pm
Transferring full ownership of Alyse Everlost to Nisshou H!

User Image

Enjooooooooooy!  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games