Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 pm
Rein had been training longer, much longer than Damien. Of course his father wouldn't know that would he? Rein spat at the ground near his father and followed Rose inside.

The ballroom was blacker than pitch. But then the demon Blinked and the most horrific nightmare he could ever imagine played before him. Someone had gotten inside his head. Someone knew Demetrius' greatest fears and was playing them out like a horror puppet show. It was like watching some thing horrible on the tv it was so disgusting but you couldn't look away. You were in a trance. Then the nightmare went away and a horrific statue stood there in front of Demetrius. "A thousand times over." Klaus' voice sounded in his father's head. "Everything you love and dream of will be taken from you. Then perhaps you will feel what it's like." Then the statue returned to it's spot. in the middle of the room. Of course Klaus was referring to the nightmare. But also, to the battle between father and favoured son. It would not go how Demetrius or Damien wanted.

Naomi had been flying about looking for Damien when she felt the explosion. Instantly, She flew down to the scene and saw Leila there her baby hands went to the other's face healing best she could. Her wings seemed to grow and wrap around her sister keeping her safe. Keeping everyone even Death out of the picture.

Ellyone sat at the tallest part of the house watching it all happen. "Oh Imp. I told you to control your minions." She breathed with a sigh.

"You know I cannot do that." The Imp replied shifting from foot to foot like always when he felt Gabriel's presence.

"Yes you can you just choose not to." Ellyone snapped. "Though I am impressed with how quickly Rein is learning. How long until he has your knowledge?"

"It'll take a little bit more time. But I believe if done right it won't take too long. He has already mastered his final true form and the shadow barrier. I'd give him another six months. Then he should be able to do what the Seer predicted."

"Good. It's high time I do something about this itch I cannot scratch." Ellyone muttered to herself since the Imp had disappeared. She wondered how her demon was doing. He did break the rules. Naughty boy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:14 pm
Unfazed by Klaus little stunt, Demetrius stood with a sly grin on his face. How little his half-creature siblings understood the absence of dreams or nightmares demons had. It was almost comical. Almost. Demetrius simply walked away without saying a word. His son will eventually have to get over this little tiff he was having because of some human.

Leila brushed Naomi aside and began to heal herself, "Take the kid back."

Damien snapped his fingers and Naomi returned an inch away from her mother. He then turned to Leila before saying, "What the hell was that?"

"You know how Ellyone has been harping on me to train with her?" Leila continued to heal herself until she was fully healed, "That was the pent up anger so far. Just a taste of it. I'm not just a healer, i'm a walking nuclear bomb."

He was impressed. For a half breed she was pretty strong. Damien glanced back at the half desecrated house before scratching the back of his head, "Klaus isn't going to like that you broke some of his house."

"He was with my mother, call it payback," Leila joked, then turned back towards the town, "I'm going to get some food. You should probably stick around."

Damien nodded as he walked opposite of Leila back to the broken manor.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:28 pm
"Naomi. Stay away from them." Ellyone growled at her toddler who looked put out at being brushed aside. The infant nodded. "Go play with Gabriel." Naomi flew back to her half brother.

It's not fair. She growled at him. Why are the grown ups so stupid?

Ellyone gave a sigh and rubbed her temples. Harmony could not be sought. She knew Klaus could never love again. Not as deeply as he felt for Tamera. She waved her hand at the house. "Shouldn't repair it so fast but oh well." She muttered and returned to the ballroom hoping her son had eased up a little. Nope. Ellyone's light was even duller in there now. "Klaus what happened? Why are you like this?"
He'll never understand. . . Klaus' voice flitted through Ellyone's mind. He can have who he wants he doesn't know about us. One mate. . . that's all we have. . .
"Darling, you haven't ended yourself I suspect you have no desire too. Had you ended yourself then it would have been proof that Tamera was your-"
"I can't end myself." Klaus spoke. "I tried. God put me back in."
Ellyone frowned. She knew Tamera wasn't his mate. But his first love. How is it that he wanted to. . . She sighed. "Tamera was an Abmortal. The angel essence warped her. You'd believe she was a dancing fairy if she was aware of herself. Trust me she's not your mate. You'll see it in time." Ellyone turned to leave but Klaus had barred her exit looming over her. "Don't even try it you know I-" Her eyes blanked out. Screams of her children sounded in her mind. Then she closed her eyes. She saw what she feared most. Losing it completely and killing everyone. She screamed in the real world. Pure agony and horror then crumpled on the ground. "That is only a speck of what I feel." Klaus growled reverting again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:48 pm
'They're only as stupid as you make them out to be,' Gabriel concluded as he played with the blocks in front of him, 'They probably think we're as stupid as they are, but then again i'm a reborn, you are an accelerated toddler of a weeping angel, what little the others know.'

Leila returned with a belly full of food, a few bags of food and a mini-refrigerator, as well as a wagon to carry everything. She'd give the wagon to Naomi and Gabriel to play with, but everything else would be kept in the room she shared with Gabe. When she returned, there was a dark aura. She could sense it was Klaus'. Now that she was less grumpy from starving, Leila finally found some peace in what she had dreamt of the night before of her mother, in death, telling her to make peace with the others.

'If they let me...' she thought to herself as she pulled the wagon into the somewhat broken manor.

She pushed the wagon and it's contents up the stairs until she made it to the top to her floor. Wiping the sweat from her brow, Leila pulled the wagon to her room to set up the machine and store the food inside. She then took the wagon to where Gabriel and Naomi were playing and handed the handle to Naomi, "I know you're not happy with me, but here's a toy to make up for my attitude. I hope you accept it."

Patting both their heads, Leila went looking for her other parent. It felt odd to actually look for Ellyone. Hell, it felt odd to actually go and apologize to her! She walked passed the room Rose and Rein were training in, then down another hallway until she couldn't even turn around or remember where she had come from.

Damien sat silently, and bored. He had seen what Rein and Rose were doing, only faintly remembering doing the same thing longer ago and differently. Father said they were doing primitive techniques that come naturally, but nothing finely skilled or taught under a calm demeanor. Demetrius stood in front of him, examining out the window, "I believe I will be trying to train your half-brother a bit more since his demon side has taken over."

The youngest son winced slightly at the statement. For all of his life, he had been the favorite, and now he shown interest in Rein? Damien stood up and put his hands in his pockets, "He's a failure, Father. You even said so yourself."

"At one point he was, but he shows some potential," Demetrius turned towards Damien, "He could learn from your own training. You are not as reckless as him, but you are not as cold as him. I blame myself for letting that human raise you too much in her ways."

Damien remained stoic until Demetrius turned back around, then he glared hard at him. For the first time, he really wanted to shout at his father for saying that. But, he didn't. Instead, he asked, "Then what of my training?"

"For you, there is nothing else I can do. You have grown stronger than myself and of the strongest demon I know. As of now, I deem you a man," Demetrius turned back towards Damien, "From before your birth, I could sense that your demon blood was full. You didn't have the half breed stench the others carried. Anything you learn from now on will be on your own."

Demetrius walked out of the room. Damien waited to breathe as soon as he heard the door click shut. For once, he felt as if he had been stabbed. Then again, it was understandable. Throughout his entire existence he had been training constantly with his father or on his own. None of his other siblings truly measured to his own power, but he didn't flaunt it. There was no reason to. He knew he was stronger than anyone and he would protect them all, though he wasn't too pleased about his father favoring Rein.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:28 pm
Ellyone laid dumped in the court yard her eyes were soulless as she relived her fears over and over. Klaus watched with a sick smile. They shouldn't have underestimated him and his abilities.

Naomi just looked at Leila giving no indication of forgiveness or non forgiveness just a neutral. Meh face. 'Mummy's not stupid.' She replied to Gabriel eventually. 'Damien and Leila are the most stupid. Why does Leila hold a grudge? If she was smart she'd have trained with mama instead of fought with her.'

Rein and Rose continued to fight each other. It was only mock fighting, no powers. "You really think he's seen through my defense?" Rose asked panting hard as they fought.
"What else could it be? He saw my final form!" Rein huffed back dodging a kick. "Only you and mother could ever do that. I don't know what's changed but he can see it all now. He'll get interested and want to train me."
"You sound upset." Rose purred blocking his hits.
"Merely annoyed." He replied pinning Rose to the ground. "Sister, what would you do if I found a female to mate with?" He asked suddenly.
"Find a male of my own." She replied in an emotionless voice. "Preferably one who treats me better than father does mother."  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:42 pm
'So Leila chooses a different path to walk, does that make her stupid or brave to follow a path no one showed her before? Besides, she's trying to make peace obviously,' Gabriel commented as he grew bored of the blocks, 'Damien is hardly stupid either. He just doesn't know how to be normal.'

Demetrius walked into the court yard where he saw Ellyone laying mindlessly. Was her mind so weak that she had fallen to Klaus' tantrum? He sighed before walking to her and snapping his fingers, taking the clouded nightmares from her mind that replaced with unsightly scenes that shouldn't faze her too much.

"You ought to at least learn to control him or not fall under his little tricks," Demetrius pulled her to her feet, "I've seen you go through worse."

"Hey."

He turned to see Leila, slightly disheveled and quite out of breath. This was really turning out to be quite an odd day. Demetrius turned towards Leila, "Yes?"

"Not you, a*****e," Leila finally caught her breath and stood up right, "I came here to see her."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:50 pm
Ellyone opened her eyes slowly. "You can't say that. You weren't there." She breathed. "You didn't have to battle the darkness." She looked up at Demetrius. "You've seen me through kids stuff. I've had to live through worse, and worse still? Klaus knows it."
She turned her gaze to Leila and smiled tenderly. "Hey." She said back getting to her feet and moving to Leila, not too close, but not too far. "You all right?"

Klaus couldn't leave his cage. Rose's power was too strong for him. "Darkness will fall." He breathed. "And you will lose again mother." He taunted. Ellyone's skin turned to stone and she turned to her son. Wrath like never before seen by her demon surged from her causing Klaus to cower. "Enough of this madness Klaus, I have been kind, and understanding but your stupid little tantrum over the Abmortal has gone on long enough! She was not your mate! You will recover from this on your own or so help me I will make you!" Her hands lifted shifting black but then she sighed and straightened herself. "I'm sorry Leila that was rude of me. "What can I help you with?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:00 pm
"If you came to cause more trouble, then-" Demetrius began, only to be cut off by Leila.

"Keep talking and i'll have an explosion here that's ten times worse than the first one I let out," Leila warned, then turned back to Ellyone with a more apologetic look, "I know we haven't exactly gotten along, but I want to make peace. You and my mother didn't see eye to eye. But she always told me to make peace with you, even in her death. For my sake and her sake, I want to make peace with you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:17 pm
Ellyone smiled softly and put a hand on Leila's head. "Of course dear one. Despite words to the contrary, I have always forgiven you. I hope, I hope to work with you too, we don't have to do what Rose and Rein are doing. Not if you don't want to. But I'd like to help you get more control of that blast. It's. . . not something we angels let out in impulse. It's supposed to be a last resort. I'd be happy to help you." Peace with her demon was going to take time though. He hated all but the demon child that Tamera brought forth. He also hated the fling Ellyone and Tamera had though she knew he'd never ever admit it to her. She also knew he didn't like Naomi since she was the child of a human lover too. But that was just rebound. It meant nothing. A wave of stone passed over Ellyone's body causing her to shudder. "I need a lay down. I fear I'm not well. Shall we speak of this tomorrow?" She asked but didn't wait for an answer before she went inside to lay down. Klaus had seen into her soul. Grasped all her memories that she'd recovered. Seen every detail of the first holy war. Seen the decision she had to make. Seen the countless lives lost to the darkness. She needed to sleep. To forget it all in her own darkness. She didn't know if it would be that way though.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:29 pm
Leila watched as Ellyone walked away as if something pained her. Whatever was troubling her seemed odd. She couldn't exactly detect much of anything to say what was the problem.

"Your half brother is still quite upset-"

"As he should be," Leila turned back to Demetrius, "We're not over. What you did was inexcusable and I will make you pay for what you have done."

"Surely," Demetrius mocked slightly as he, too, began to follow after Ellyone, "I hope you have better ideas than to just trust that child innocently."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:25 pm
Ellyone turned her eyes to her demon. But she kept walking. "This is her reaching out to me. I maybe cruel at times but when it comes to my blood I will do anything to stop them from causing pain. Only I can cause it. It is my burden until Rose takes it from me." She turned her eyes back ahead. But not for a long time yet. Ellyone wasn't weak enough. "I don't want my blood to end up like Klaus. He's more like you than either of you will admit. Rein is worse." A wave of raw negative emotion surged through her sending her body shuddering through stone to flesh. She needed to sleep, to gain control. Or kill. But she couldn't do that. She just wanted to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:00 pm
Leila remained in the courtyard as the others had walked away. She sat down on a cement bench not really sure at what to do. Peace was made with her other parent, so now what? She glanced up to see Damien sat across from her, a bit bored looking as he looked up at the sky.

"Klaus needs to get laid," Damien spoke.

"Gross.." Leila cringed, "Can you not say that?"

"It's true," Damien shrugged, "Your mother says our mother wasn't his true mate. So, might as well go find his true mate."

"We don't even know if she exists yet or if she's in this area," Leila laid on her back on the bench to look up at the sky too, "It probably wouldn't hurt to look in the city for a single girl. Will Demi let you go without-"

"I don't need to train with him anymore," Damien sighed, "I'm kind of finished with him and can do what I want. I can protect the rest of us, but I can take some down time."

Leila smiled slightly. At least that wretched demon would leave her brother alone for now on. She then took a deep breath as she closed her eyes, basking in the sunlight, "Then we'll start later."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:22 pm
Your one true mate Klaus. That's who you need to find. Your mother killed hers in the Darkness wars. She will never be at peace. But you can. You just have to find her. . .

But Tamera. . . I love her. . .

Tamera is a fleeting moment. You know this to be true child. Christ may have approved you being with an Abmortal but he knew it would test you. You must find her. You must find your true mate.

Has my mother? Has she found her true mate?

Oh Klaus, Silly Klaus, you know as well as I that your kind have different rules.

Klaus trashed the ballroom. Why did he have to remember his talk with Michael?! Is that why he killed the Angel? Because he didn't tell him Tamera was his? Klaus didn't know. He just knew he needed to stop being stone. He needed to let go of her memory. But he couldn't. His mother and ones of God's Angels said Tamera wasn't his yet. . . He let out a roar. He couldn't take it anymore! He had no control over this! Were female's so different from males? Could his only female bring him back to flesh?  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 pm
"I did hear of a rumor," Leila was the one leading as Damien was reading a book on the nearby city, "There's been an occurrence of a hoard of cats going missing and then just coming back."

"The early settlement of this very city does say that there was a woman who would not die. She had went through all the death sentences from the crime of a witch," Damien looked up at Leila as he closed the book.

"It's probably just some tourist trap, but it won't hurt to just see," Leila stretched as she noticed the sunset, "Mother would've loved this place. It's so close to town, she could've gone everyday without traveling far."

Damien didn't say anything. He just stayed quiet as they walked the rest of the way to where the last place the 'witch' was said to have been seen.

Demetrius followed Ellyone to their bedroom where he tucked her in. It was easy to see how tired she was from Klaus' treatment. He would have to set that boy back in place eventually. Demi kissed her forehead before entering the sheets with her, pulling her close to him as he closed his eyes to rest as well.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:03 pm
Ellyone seemed to light up even when every part of her wanted to sleep. He was cuddling!! A rush of positive emotion washed through her and she wanted to take him but thought sleeping would still be best. "Love you." She whispered snuggling close letting herself fall into the welcome embrace of her demon, and sleep.

In a house closed off from everyone through fear and thick impenetrable walls, Ezra the Undying sat at her spindle thinking up what to put in her tapestry. She'd recorded all of history in her big house. Well. . . Only the History she'd seen that is. There was no way to know what happened before she was born. Not really. She started to sing a song not yet written when she felt something horrid touch the boarders of the town she isolated herself from. She stopped working and went to the window. Her long copper hair followed suit. "Part human, part original. . . full demon." She said with a frown. Her eyes seeing what other's could not. Made her think back on her human mother. So happy that Ezra was born. Her demon father was overjoyed too. Until the darkness came. When the Christ child had become the sacrifice. "Black eyes, blue eyes, know pain. How can they know? They know not what these eyes can see. But can they see me?" She wondered. Her style of dress was very old. but she liked wearing clothes from the beginning of the middle ages. "As long as they don't want me. I will not show myself."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games