Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:09 pm
Emmaline smiled at Anya, she wasn't paying much attention to Liam at all. Emma had the same idea as Anya but it would be money not animals. Money and land. Her eyes searched Anya's and her smile softened. "Scarlette." Emma whispered to her daughter then looked up at Anya. She gave both children a kiss on their head. "Scarlette Annabelle." She said louder. Scarlette arched her back and cooed her mouth opened. Emma smiled soft and tender then looked up at Anya again. "Would you like to hold her?" Emma asked.

Conrad watched with a proud smile. though he was ready to get rid of the babies now he saw them he regretted his haste. "If Anya and I don't have any males. Your son will also be in line for my throne." Conrad snapped.

"Shut up father." Emma said smoothly. "You're scaring my Jellyfish." The looked down at her son. "Liam, until he's old enough I will call our son a different name. So that you both won't get confused when I call for one of you." She looked up at her father. "Sebastian." She whispered to her son.
Conrad grinned. "After me?" He asked and Emma nodded.
"Though our next round will have their own names."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:23 pm
As soon as Anya heard the boy's name she instantly looked to Emma with a watchful look. Liam didn't pick up on it nor did it seem Conrad did either, but Anya had known Oscar long enough to know Emma chose a name that was similar to Oscar's. She gave Emma knowing nod before toying with Scarlette's hand before accepting the infant girl in her arms. Anya stood as she gently lulled the infant to a calming sleep. After raising numerous children before, she had a knack for children and getting them to get into a deep sleep.

She then turned to Liam as he seemed unfazed by Emma's choice of name. Anya had to smile at the irony. All her detestment for the wolf was well worth the smile she held knowing that his son had a similar name to the man he hated.

"Oscar went back to the castle to get back to some important work," Anya mentioned as she handed Scarlette back to her mother, "He wanted to stay but...I'm sure you understand the reasons."

"It's better that he didn't," Liam smiled as he kept gazing happily at his children, "You two are family so it's great that you can, but I'd rather he not be around my kids anymore than he needs to."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:36 pm
Emma watched Scarlette closely. Happy that Anya would be of assistance. Though she wanted to snap at Liam she couldn't without revealing that she still had strong feelings for Oscar though he didn't put the connection between the their daughters name and his, she had a feeling Liam would eventually. Emma resolved to send a letter to Oscar later and make sure Anya hid it within one of her own so she'd know he had read it. "When can we-" Her phone buzzed in her bag scaring the twins and they started to cry. Conrad quickly fished out the phone and answered it. "Who ever you are you just woke up the babies. . . I will kill yo-"
"Calm down old man it's me Marcus, Can you put Emma on?" Emma frowned at her father but handed Scarlette to Anya and Sebastian to Liam and took the phone. "What?" She snapped. "Uh-huh, uh-huh, I see. Well then tell them to get over it. . . uh-huh. . . *sigh* put him on. Simon." She snapped carefully. "I thought I told you that biting someone who isn't your mate is naughty. . . I don't care if she started it I'm ending it. I'm in hospital right now- yes I'm fine. Look, just, point her at that aloof guy in Liam's pack, yes that one. She'll go gaga you'll be fine I have to go. Yes. . . love you too little brother." She hung up the phone. "Gods, sometimes I think that I'm the alpha of that pack. It's like dealing with six year olds." She leaned back with a heavy sigh. "Okay, I want them back now." She held out her arms for the infants back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:44 pm
"We should head out anyways," Anya smiled as she took hold of Conrad's arm, "You and Liam should spend the first few hours together with your children."

"My kids will be strong when they get older," Liam beamed with pride, "They'll both make perfect alphas."

"That's not how the ranking system goes..." Anya commented dryly.

"Alphas run in the bloodline. Anyone born under an alpha is strong enough and more capable than the others," Liam narrowed his gaze on Anya, "I'd like to spend some time alone with Emma and our kids."

Anya didn't give a second to pass before leaving the room and leaving to the car outside the hospital. She wished she had killed him the first time she had gotten the chance. Then again, she would have other chances to come and have to figure out how to be discrete as to not alarm the children or Emma.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:59 pm
Emma smiled at her babies. The little girl looked so much like herself. Soft amber eyes, She already had a set of adorable baby fangs. And she was loud. But the boy. He was quiet, and shy. Every time Scarlette kicked out, Sebastian would snuggle closer to his mother. She realized then that Scarlette was the aggressive kicker when she was growing inside Emma. "Would you like to hold your daughter?" Emma asked with a smile at Liam.

:Anya my love, why are you in such a hurry? What's going on?" Conrad asked confused. He paused as the penny dropped. Scarlette was the feminine form of Oscar. If Liam found out. . . "Anya, do you think it wise to let Emma name a child after Oscar?" He hissed lower. "What if Liam catches on?" He helped her into the car. "Hell will break loose. And I don't know if Emma can hold her own against an Alpha."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 pm
"I can't make Emma choose names for her children, but she should've known better than to name her daughter after Oscar. Liam may be a brute, but he'll have enough sense to know later on what Emma did. By then I'm hoping Oscar will be far off and Liam will have to deal with it on his own," Anya sighed as she buckled herself in, "I know Emma wouldn't, but Liam might suspect that Emma may have had an affair with Oscar. It could separate them."

She feared that Emma had made a poor choice that could affect them all later on. However, she would protect Emma and Oscar from Liam's wrath if the mutt were to ever figure out.

"I want to go home, I'm tired of the day's events," Anya rubbed her temples.

Losing a baby and seeing Emma give birth was enough to have her sleep for days.

Liam nodded as he swapped kids with Emma. As soon as he took Scarlette into his arms, his daughter kicked, squeeled, and attempted to bite his fingers. At first it was cute to watch his little girl squirm, but he could see that something was wrong. His daughter wasn't accepting his touch and was attempting to worm her way out. Liam brought her closer to him, only to have her scream even louder until he gently moved her farther from his body.

"It looks like it'll be some time before she wants to be a daddy's girl," Liam tried to make the best of the rejection.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:35 pm
Emma frowned confused at to her daughters reaction. "Yes that might be true, it took me eighteen years. Plus, she's been aggressive since she had developed legs." Emma rubbed her poor ribs. Now that Scarlette was out of her arms Sebastian became more clingy to his mother. His beautiful blue eyes stared at her in thanks and Emma laughed. "Looks like little Sebastian doesn't like his sister's aggressive behaviour either." She laughed and showered her son with affection checking his mouth for fangs finding he had none. Emma frowned and sniffed him. So he was more Human and Lycan than vampire. It seemed he had no indicators of her vampire half at all. That was fine though. Her mind drifted back to Simon and she sighed. Looks like she was going to have to challenge for Alpha when she got back. Marcus was proving to be incompetent.

Conrad nodded. "Though it might have something to do with Oscar watching the birth. Scarlette seems to be the more aggressive of the twins." Conrad mused out loud as he drove. "She might have seen Oscar and labelled him daddy. I'm not sure what the hell was going on." He sighed and rubbed his nose. "If Emma explains then she and Liam will be okay. . . Though personally I was silently rooting for Oscar."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:10 pm
Soon the nurse came in with Emma's discharge papers as well as doing a final assessment to make sure Emma and the infants were in good health to leave. Liam was more than pleased, it meant that he could take his children to a different home rather than taking them closer to Conrad's castle. Due to the nature of haste for the births, they didn't have anything to carry the kids home in. The hospital advised that they did, but Liam was already carrying the twins while Emma was being pushed in a wheelchair out the front door.

Once outside, Liam noticed the sun starting to rise, "If we keep going to the new place, we can make it by noon. Plus, these guys look like they're getting hungry. You know how to breast feed right?"

Anya didn't respond to Conrad as he drove them home. Whether or not he was rooting for Oscar didn't make her agree with him, but she did agree that Scarlette had displaced Liam's title as father with Oscar. A natural aspect of imprinting, yet gone wrong. She hoped Oscar wouldn't encourage this only because Liam would only be a bigger threat than he already was. However, she knew Oscar well enough that he hated Liam and would do anything to piss the mutt off. Even if it meant taking the mutt's daughter under his wing and calling her the princess of his kingdom.

"We need to talk to Oscar about this," Anya turned to Conrad as they made it to the castle in time before the sun was to rise, "I don't want him causing more trouble than we already need."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:31 pm
Emma smiled very softly. She paid little attention to anyone around her, just her twins. Emma raised her eyes to the sun and frowned. Come to think of it. Emma had no idea what she was doing. None at all. Though she was grateful the hospital had washed the clothes she arrived in which would make it easier since it was a button up shirt. She gave another frown at Liam realization dawning. No wonder her breasts felt heavy. "Well then. Time to see how instinct works." She said getting in the car and popping open her shirt. "Ma'am can you please not?" A wondering policeman asked.
"Can I not what? Feed my hungry infants? Really? Does doing something natural offend you sir? If seeing me feed my children is so offensive then you should cut back on the dounuts your weight is offensive." Emma growled not realizing until after the policeman rushed off that Scarlette was feeding on her own. "Well aren't you a smarty pants?" Emma cooed juggling the two in her arms getting them more comfortable to feed as much as they wanted. "Liam my love, I don't want to attract anymore fat policemen could we possibly get some baby seats or something?" She asked with an adorable smile at the twins fed from her.

Conrad sighed. "I think we should just not tell him. Emma and Liam will be finding their own place, and I doubt they'll come to us for Christmas. I also doubt Oscar would care. I think being around the children will make Oscar feel worse. But I do see your point. Maybe we should let Emma tell him. . . Unless she doesn't realize what Scarlette has associated Oscar as her father." Conrad just continued to drive pulling up in the underground car park before the first rays of sun hit them. "For now we'll just tell him she named her daughter after him. All the other details are irrelevant. For now lets get you in a bath so I can rub your shoulder." Conrad smiled softly. "But only rub them." He reached over and gave her hand a squeeze. "I love you Anya." He whispered. He still held pain from the torture he'd been through but he could overcome that if it meant Anya would love him forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:35 pm
"Just keep a good hold on them, we'll be at our new home in less than an hour," Liam switched gears in the car before speeding up, "Where we're going is mostly outdoors rather than castles or cities. Like we planned...it's next to Oscar's territory, but I'll figure how that's going to work."

He still felt uneasy about being so close to Oscar's territory. On the plus side, the ally pack they were living amongst was an ancient pack that was currently feuding with Oscar's vampires. Liam didn't want to get Emma involved if it meant that he would have to kill a few of Oscar's guys if it went that far. After about 45 minutes of driving, Liam drove up a dirt path to a two story country house. Dawn was coming, but there were already other lycans working in the fields as well as children doing a few chores. An older man walked out of the house, taking off his hat as Liam got out of the car, "Well look who it is! My alpha nephew finally made it!"

"Good to see you too, Mason," Liam smiled as he helped Emma and the twins out of the car, "This is my mate, Emma, and our kids, Scarlette and Sebastian."

"Well I'll be..." Mason, scratching the bald spot on his head smiled at the sight of the twins, "They stink a little bit. Been around bats?"

"It's a long story, but we're all tired and need some food," Liam placed his hand on the small of Emma's back.

"C'mon in," Mason led them inside, "Ma's cooked up a feast and I got a room for ya'll made."

Anya thought about the issue in silence before they entered the castle. She couldn't scent Oscar nearby, he must've went to his castle. When Conrad entered the castle, she turned to her husband, "Let's just not say anything about this to him."

"Queen Anya."

She turned, keeping a hand on her husband's chest, to see Troy approaching with his hands behind his back. He was starting to turn into one of her most trusted advisers, but there was some part of her that wasn't fully trusting of him. The cold look in his eyes only made her more curious as he fixed his glasses, "Your ladies are waiting for you in their room. My King, Oscar has requested for me to relay the message that he has tightened his army around the area."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:13 pm
Emma had the twins fed and her shirt righted by the time they pulled up. When she was introduced she was glad that this Mason didn't recognize her name at all. Though he did pick up her scent which was annoying. Her phone buzzed to the tune of 'The river flows in you' which she knew right away was Marcus and in a low tone asked. "Would you overly care if I kicked Marcus' a**? He seems to be calling me every five minutes about the pack and I'm starting to wonder if I'd be a better Alpha than him." She moved in close to Liam not comfortable with how the other's were looking at her. She frowned unable to look intimidating with twins in her arms. Though she was a Beta, She was also a Princess, she should have these people quaking in their boots. Emma sighed. She could already feel a sick headache on the move. Her phone pinged. Voicemail. Well she'd listen to it later. Right now she just didn't want anyone here knowing her name among the feral's nor the fact that she as beta had more control of her pack then their alpha. Or they'd make her challenge him.

Conrad sighed and pulled Anya close. "Yes well I will be having time with my wife her ladies can play bridge or whatever. And you can. . . do whatever it is you were hired to do." Conrad snapped a little too harshly guiding Anya away to his War room which he knew for a fact couldn't be bugged due to some of his. . . less than pleasant contacts. He brushed aside the left over pieces of his world map. "Anya, I'm sorry about that. I just, want to spend time with you. When I was captured, Seeing you again was the only thing that kept me sane. . . and alive. Please just lets stay here or somewhere together for a while. I feel uneasy around Troy. And I don't like how he eyes my staff's necks."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:43 pm
"Honest you should be Alpha," Liam took one of the twins once they reached their new room, "It's..cramped in here, seeing how we have two kids to our family. For now, I'll be helping around this pack until I can get the other guys to follow my lead. Once they trust me, I'll get use our own home so we can just have the four of us."

Liam kissed the top of Scarlet's and Sebastian's head before kissing Emma softly. It had been some time since he had slept with his wife, and he was feeling the urge now that the image of Emma holding his children was..inviting. Liam glanced from the twins back to Emma, "I think some of the females might want to play with the kids if you'd like to spend some time alone. We can wait until another time if you want too."

Once whisked away to the War Room, Anya was given a good reminder that this Conrad had missed out on many of recent events. She looked away from him for a moment, he was her husband, now, so it wasn't as if things were totally different. Agreeing with his concerned statement, Anya lingered closer to him, "I love you, no matter what has happened. I'm happy that you continue to love you even though I..."

Slept with another man. It was all Anya could do to not choke up again on the thought of having another man to her belt. She wanted to turn away from Conrad, thinking herself no better than some whore, but remembered her place. She was a Queen now and she was married to a man she loved. Anya reached up and caressed Conrad's cheek, "I have waited my entire existence to meet you. I'm happy that we have until the end of time to spend time with each other."

Anya gently pulled Conrad down to kiss him softly. She slowly pulled away before taking a step back, "As for Troy, I'm sure you know by now that he has a taboo quality about him. He feasts on other vampires, not humans or other creatures. I know it's not the safest idea to keep him around, but having him drink from one of my ladies has been sufficient so far. If he goes further and drinks from someone else, I can have him sent somewhere else."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:07 pm
Emma wanted to hiss at all the other women. She didn't want them to touch her children. Ever. But she needed to deal with her problem. Now. Or it would only get worse for Marcus. She gave a heavy sigh. "He should be here in half an hour. I'm going to find the bathroom just, be careful with Scarlette she's got more of me in her than you, meaning she likes to bite." Emma rubbed her breast then wondered to the main house to look for the bathroom. Once found she closed the door and stared at them mirror. "Okay Ems, you can do this. It's not that hard. Breathe. You're just challenging the guy who gave you a second chance no need to freak out. He needs to learn his place. Deep breaths. Damn my breasts are sore. No! That's off topic!" She took deep slow breaths then left the bathroom to go meet her pack standing at attention. She knew eyes were on her. Most of them couldn't figure her out. The van pulled up and before it had come to a complete stop Simon had jumped out and rushed Emma. "Emi!!" He cried hiding behind her. Emma face palmed as the girl that's been chasing Simon's tail followed but Emma put her hand on the other's face keeping her at bay. "Enough you two. If you don't stop this now there will be painful consequences." She glared down the girl who whimpered and shrunk back on her belly. "Where's Marcus?"
"I'm right here Emmaline." Marcus replied all smiles.
"Good, Marcus, Alpha of our pack, I have noticed that you have not been able to control the omega's. And at every opportunity have called me to fix it-"
"That's because-"
"I am speaking Marcus!" Emma snapped her eyes flashed red. "I have watched you closely and though you are a good strategist you are a terrible Alpha." A hush fell over their pack and the few outsiders listening. "Therefore, I am challenging you to the right of being an Alpha, it is clear to me, that you are not suited to the position. Else I'd not be doing this."
"Emma, think about what you're saying-"
"Marcus I have. Nearly dying having my babies has put things in light for me. I've already died once standing idly by and letting people walk all over me I will not have it again! Set your terms!"

Conrad listened then moved them quickly to a wall and kissed Anya deeply making sure to trap her there. "It's okay my darling." He whispered to her. "I have long since forgiven you. It seems the man had even Emma fooled. My own child. So I cannot blame you for not seeing either. As for Troy. He will be monitored strictly. But you, I won't let you out of my sight." He grinned down at her. "Because I have missed you, and I want to rekindle our love. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:00 pm
Liam handed his kids to the old woman close to him as he watched what was going on. He wasn't all too sure Emma would win against Marcus, but he could see how she wanted the role. She would be a grand Alpha with her skills with people and in fighting. It would be a shame to have not let her into his pack, but with circumstances as they were, it would be easier just to be married to an Alpha than otherwise.

He looked to Emma, "You know what you're doing, I have total faith in you."

The old woman gently tapped her foot against the back of Liam's leg, "I know your Alpha and all of a branch of his pack, but you have to leave her alone if she's requesting a duel."

"I believe I can speak to my mate however i'd like," Liam commented dryly, only to receive a darker look from the old woman, "Alright, alright..."

Anya wanted to give into Conrad now that things were going back to a new normal. She rested her hands against his chest gently before drawing closer to him. There was a knock at the door that interrupted them. Anya remained where she was trapped between the wall and her husband that towered over her. Since her arrival, the court has seen the royal couple as those who were in the peak of their desires for each other so it was only normal to intercede them at odd moments like this. However, the person who entered the room made Anya squirm out from Conrad's trap.

Oscar walked into the room with a cigarette from his mouth, "Thought i'd drop by."

"You're back? Emma and Liam are-" Anya was about to explain until Oscar raised a hand.

"I'm here for only for a treaty," Oscar took a long drag from his cigarette, "Liam's pack has been spotted on my land. I don't particularly care since they're not causing any trouble. So, I came to start the treaty here with you, Conny. I'll be needing you, Anya, to keep my a** from getting torn to pieces when I talk to Liam about this."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 pm
Emma and Marcus stared each other down. Marcus seemed almost reluctant to start making challenge terms. Emma gave Liam a soft smile. "Thank you." She replied half dryly.
"Emma, what if you lose control? I can't have you Alpha if you-" Marcus began to sweat. He knew he had no chance so he'd try to reason with her.
"Then kick my a**." Emma snapped back. The man was being a coward.
"Fine. Unarmed combat." Marcus growled.
"In what form?" Emma demanded growing a little impatient. Marcus was visibly uncomfortable now.
"This one. First to draw the others blood wins-"
"How much blood?" Emma queried, seeming delighted.
"Near fatal wound. Fangs and claws on your end are allowed but blood drinking is forbidden." Emma felt like pouting but her husband was present.
"Agreed. As current Alpha I will allow you to set the ref and begin first."
Marcus turned to Liam. If things got too out of hand Marcus knew Liam would be able to control Emma. "Would you mind?" He asked with a nervous smile.

Conrad was not happy at having his intimate time with his bride interrupted. Nor was he happy to be called Conny. "Watch your tongue boy! Call me Conny again and you will have to regrow your body from the waist down. And I hope Emma smacks your a** about if you go in with that tone of voice or body language."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games