Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:46 pm
Kay9214

I'm barely an RPer. These days, I'd probably go as far as to say I'm not an RPer. And I never speak IC, which is what is odd. .-. I guess this Guild is doing it to me. lol

Oh, I have heard of the show, but I thought it was supposed to be a line from a movie or something.

Well, you speak as if you believe him to be someone Mirdala or your own bounty hunter could bother. xP In that case, you would be underestimating him.

Now see, that wouldn't do much good either, for a number of reasons. xP

Yeah I know, I'm just saying that wouldn't know much about them.

Well, of course. The BG community is about cooperation and mutual gain. ^_^

Ahhh, gotcha. I guess the only times I've spoken to you have been during your blurbs in the games or reading the logs you were keeping. In fact, have I ever been in the chatterbox here before? O.o I don't recall coming here to just chit chat with guild members.

Nope. Reference to the show. They had some interesting stuff before they started to center around the same thing every time. rolleyes

Or perhaps you're underestimating Mirdala =P My huntress is still learning.

Since when are jedi immune to disease...or foot fungus....

Very true. If it weren't for Daddicus my tank would be no more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:47 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Seems pretty funny to me! xD

Now how's your boss gonna feel about you smashing up his armor? rofl

I'll bang the dents out...after I bang in your face! emotion_donotwant

So mean. talk2hand 'Twas just a joke. xD
Oh, and you can add Disguise to my list of skills. xP

Mirdala might yell at me when he comes around though.

Yea, obviously one meant purely for your own amusement. stare

More like I can add thief to your list of skills. Stealing armor and identity. That's some dark side stuff right there. razz

I hope he yells until he's blue in the face...then I'll supply him with oxygen so he can yell some more. xd

More to it than that. xP
I was making a bit of a point as well. xP

It's called looting/scavenging! D:
It's a valuable skill! Especially when you come from a Universe partly based on an RPG. D:
Identities, maybe too... ninja

It's not dark side. It's that justifiable means thing again. D:
If I'm looting something it's probably from or to stop something evil! D:

stare Don't get him hurt now...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:51 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

I'm barely an RPer. These days, I'd probably go as far as to say I'm not an RPer. And I never speak IC, which is what is odd. .-. I guess this Guild is doing it to me. lol

Oh, I have heard of the show, but I thought it was supposed to be a line from a movie or something.

Well, you speak as if you believe him to be someone Mirdala or your own bounty hunter could bother. xP In that case, you would be underestimating him.

Now see, that wouldn't do much good either, for a number of reasons. xP

Yeah I know, I'm just saying that wouldn't know much about them.

Well, of course. The BG community is about cooperation and mutual gain. ^_^

Ahhh, gotcha. I guess the only times I've spoken to you have been during your blurbs in the games or reading the logs you were keeping. In fact, have I ever been in the chatterbox here before? O.o I don't recall coming here to just chit chat with guild members.

Nope. Reference to the show. They had some interesting stuff before they started to center around the same thing every time. rolleyes

Or perhaps you're underestimating Mirdala =P My huntress is still learning.

Since when are jedi immune to disease...or foot fungus....

Very true. If it weren't for Daddicus my tank would be no more.

The (this) chatterbox is new. I put this up like two weeks ago, because no one uses the subforum. And I needed somewhere to address people.

Nope. I can even get into his room and assume his identity, so I'd say I've got a decent idea of him. ._.

I said many reasons. Not just one. .-.

Really? How'd that happen?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:55 pm
Kay9214

More to it than that. xP

It's a valuable skill! Especially when you come from a Universe partly based on an RPG. D:

What point could you have possibly been making? If there was a lesson to be learned then I certainly missed it.

Mhm, again, whatever you have to tell yourself to easy your guilty conscience. Valuable skill...pfft. talk2hand

And what was justifiable in doing that? You posed as my master then pointed and laughed at me... stare Me, someone who wasn't doing anything evil at all *a halo appears over her head*

He won't be the hurt one...  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:58 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

More to it than that. xP

What point could you have possibly been making? If there was a lesson to be learned then I certainly missed it.

Mhm, again, whatever you have to tell yourself to easy your guilty conscience. Valuable skill...pfft. talk2hand

And what was justifiable in doing that? You posed as my master then pointed and laughed at me... stare Me, someone who wasn't doing anything evil at all *a halo appears over her head*

He won't be the hurt one...

Simple to justify... There was no downside, nothing needs justifying. The armor is back and safe. xP Plus I have a pretty free reign on the Temple, conducting so many of the classes and Temple business.

And he would be the the hurt one. xP

And Master really doesn't seem like the best choice of words to me. :/

Instructor? Teacher? Master sounds too much like a Jedi/Sith thing, or like Sensei. That seems a bit too far.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:01 pm
Kay9214

The (this) chatterbox is new. I put this up like two weeks ago, because no one uses the subforum. And I needed somewhere to address people.

Nope. I can even get into his room and assume his identity, so I'd say I've got a decent idea of him. ._.

Why did people stop using the subforum? Honestly I thought this thread was in the subforum. >.>

No, you just know how to steal his things...*blinks*

Well that was the only one I could think of. So list out some of the many reasons.

I wasn't logging in enough to bump my thread up when I was glowing so I didn't think my tank was getting enough plays to actually make back any of the gold I was spending on fish. I decided to just let it die off until Daddicus told me that at times my then dying tank with four or five fish in it would get more plays than the full dolphin tanks he was bumping. So I decided to keep it and just put good but not so expensive fish in it.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:12 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Why did people stop using the subforum? Honestly I thought this thread was in the subforum. >.>

No, you just know how to steal his things...*blinks*

Well that was the only one I could think of. So list out some of the many reasons.

I wasn't logging in enough to bump my thread up when I was glowing so I didn't think my tank was getting enough plays to actually make back any of the gold I was spending on fish. I decided to just let it die off until Daddicus told me that at times my then dying tank with four or five fish in it would get more plays than the full dolphin tanks he was bumping. So I decided to keep it and just put good but not so expensive fish in it.

I don't remember it ever being active. sweatdrop

My Captain's Chat had 36 posts, mostly us, and that's almost as many posts as we're in the rest of the subforum combined. >.<

You know, besides having access to the account even...

>.>
<.<

Still hoping I don't get yelled at. LOL

Well, one of Kay's specialties is medical uses of the Force (the other main specialty being lightning). Among useful techniques that would shut you down are Force Healing, Detoxify Poison, and the advanced form of Breath Control. (honestly, even if that last one is hard to explain)

Plus Kay is paranoid and obscenely careful about things he ingests, which causes a number of reasons. Literally his most valuable possession is his water purifier. (On Mos Eisley the old sewage system is broken down and leaks into the water D: )

He's also highly intelligent and suspicious.

Nice. ^_^

Go Daddicus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:22 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214
emotion_donotwant /incorruptible

xd *holds hands up in the air in defense* I'm just saying. Walk whatever line you want. It's no skin off my back.

Kay9214
SHINY. :l

LOL

This argument is still going on. xD

From November. xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:31 pm
Kay9214

My Captain's Chat had 36 posts, mostly us, and that's almost as many posts as we're in the rest of the subforum combined. >.<

>.>
<.<

Well, one of Kay's specialties is medical uses of the Force (the other main specialty being lightning). Among useful techniques that would shut you down are Force Healing, Detoxify Poison, and the advanced form of Breath Control. (honestly, even if that last one is hard to explain)

Plus Kay is paranoid and obscenely careful about things he ingests, which causes a number of reasons. Literally his most valuable possession is his water purifier. (On Mos Eisley the old sewage system is broken down and leaks into the water D: )

Nice. ^_^

Go Daddicus.

I made a thread in there...once. I was excited when the subforum was put in but I didn't have any creative ideas of how to make it worth it. sweatdrop

Your captains chat/log was interesting. Didn't someone post up a bar as well?

xd *still hoping he does* Lol. Nah, I doubt it. I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it.

Poison is one thing. Another Eukaryote invading your body is another. twisted Or perhaps a cancer causing reagent. *thinks on that one* Oh, or a good ole nerve invading virus. emotion_awesome Don't step away from your food or drink. ~_^ Broken down sewage system...that's disgusting emotion_puke  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:33 pm
Kay9214
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

xd *holds hands up in the air in defense* I'm just saying. Walk whatever line you want. It's no skin off my back.

Kay9214

LOL

From November. xD

Argument. Pfft, it's not an argument. Disagreement, difference in opinion/views...these would be correct terms. ^_^ At least we're consistent! xd  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:38 pm
Kay9214

Simple to justify... There was no downside, nothing needs justifying. The armor is back and safe. xP Plus I have a pretty free reign on the Temple, conducting so many of the classes and Temple business.

And he would be the the hurt one. xP

And Master really doesn't seem like the best choice of words to me. :/

Instructor? Teacher? Master sounds too much like a Jedi/Sith thing, or like Sensei. That seems a bit too far.

No downside!? You scared me half to death!...I mean, you had me really concerned >.> *cough* Yes, use your power to mess with unsuspecting ad'ika... stare

You're going to be the hurt one

Ummm...*looks around her at all of the jedi and sith walking around* Yea, I would say that picking up the lingo just kind of happens given the territory. And what you seem fit as best matters to me because...? He is my teacher, instructor, buir, sensei and master so razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:48 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

>.>
<.<

Nice. ^_^

Go Daddicus.

I made a thread in there...once. I was excited when the subforum was put in but I didn't have any creative ideas of how to make it worth it. sweatdrop

Your captains chat/log was interesting. Didn't someone post up a bar as well?

xd *still hoping he does* Lol. Nah, I doubt it. I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it.

Poison is one thing. Another Eukaryote invading your body is another. twisted Or perhaps a cancer causing reagent. *thinks on that one* Oh, or a good ole nerve invading virus. emotion_awesome Don't step away from your food or drink. ~_^ Broken down sewage system...that's disgusting emotion_puke

You had ten replies. High score. xD The pub had three. My Captain's Log lasted two or three posts. -_-

Gee, thanks. gonk

Poison, Fungii, anything really. There are multiple Force Powers that can be used multiple ways and HAVE been.

Yeah, you would never get anything in Kay's food or beverage anyway. Ever. ._.

Yep. That's why his purifiers are so important to him. D:

There are water situations where people just have to deal even in IRL, so it's not like he couldn't just deal... But apparently he can't just deal. o.o
That's too nasty for him. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:51 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Kay9214

LOL

From November. xD

Argument. Pfft, it's not an argument. Disagreement, difference in opinion/views...these would be correct terms. ^_^ At least we're consistent! xd

I dunno, there might have been a little arguing. xD

This was just a quip towards the beginning. Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:55 pm
Kay9214

You had ten replies. High score. xD The pub had three. My Captain's Log lasted two or three posts. -_-

Gee, thanks. gonk

Poison, Fungii, anything really. There are multiple Force Powers that can be used multiple ways and HAVE been.

Yeah, you would never get anything in Kay's food or beverage anyway. Ever. ._.

Yep. That's why his purifiers are so important to him. D:

There are water situations where people just have to deal even in IRL, so it's not like he couldn't just deal... But apparently he can't just deal. o.o
That's too nasty for him. .-.

It did? I'm popular! blaugh lol. I think I meant to post in the pub but never got around to it. Didn't think it would die out though. I was wondering if you just didn't have enough time for your log anymore.

You're welcome ^_^

I don't remember force power doing any of that in the movies stare

He's not the only smart one around this here camp razz

Yea, I know there are but that doesn't make it any less disturbing. >.<  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:57 pm
Kay9214

I dunno, there might have been a little arguing. xD

This was just a quip towards the beginning. Lol

You were arguing with me!? gonk *hurt feelings* lol

I remember the words but I can't remember what the heck we were talking about.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games