Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft moan as Tony continued to run his fingers along the god's spine before his other hand moved to the inside of his thigh. Allowing himself to let his weight down upon Tony carefully until he was fully settled against the man without breaking the kiss, his hands moved beneath the man nails dragging gently along the skin. 'What is it you would like from me now?' Loki questioned voice a bit husky even within Tony's mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony allowed Loki to settle over him, actually enjoying the weight of his lover. Shifting at the feel of his nails, he let out a soft sound of approval. Hearing the voice in his head, made Tony’s movements falter slightly as he tried to process it. Then he tried to respond, but couldn’t quite get his mind to work like he needed it to in order to respond with words. Then he got an idea and smiled against Loki’s lips and instead pushed picture of them making love into his mind.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki was pleased to hear the sound of approval that Tony made with the nails scratching lightly down the man's back. When Tony faltered after he had spoken through their bond Loki froze unsure what had happened until he received a picture in his mind of what Tony wished for. Giving a soft chuckle he sent one back giving confirmation. 'Pictures tend to be harder to send across a bond, you are quite impressive love.' Loki thought nipping at the man's neck as he rolled his hips into the other's.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Pulling away for air, Tony kissed at Loki’s jaw. “Easier for me…..can’t concentrate on words without sending too many.” He said, almost certain that it would be easier on a normal basis too. With words, he was scared he’d end up sending all the other thoughts rattling around his brain through too. Pictures he could pick out and send without too much bleeding through. Hips shifting in response to Loki’s he let his hands move to cup Loki’s a**, massaging it slightly and pulling his slender hips closer.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of amusement when Tony said that sending pictures was easier for him. "I will take whatever you would give me, be it words or pictures. Sometimes however pictures are all we have." Loki murmured against exposed skin. Shifting as Tony did he thrust back into the hands grasping him before shifting forward as directed and groaning softly. Hands moving back down Tony's back to pick at the hem of the man's shirt and remove it. He could easily rid them of both their clothes like he had done before but he had found merit in slowly revealing the tempting skin beneath the garments.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s reply, relieved that the god understood and was willing to work with him on this. Smirking at Loki’s movements, he reluctantly let go to allow Loki to slip his shirt off. It was odd, letting Loki see him without anything on. He’d hidden his body with shirts or darkness from all of his previous lovers, and even up to this point, most of their love making had been in the darkness or a dim bedroom, aside from a few times in the bathroom. Now in the brightness of the living room, he tilted his head. “I will never see how you can enjoy seeing me…..” he mumbled, a hand running down his side.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:00 pm
MDaylus

Green eyes locked with brown at Tony's words. "I do not see you for the metal in your chest Tony, nor the genius you are. I do not merely care for how you look or the prestige you have. If I wanted all of that I could have merely stayed in Asgard and married any noble woman that could be found. I care for none of what you offer by itself. It is all of what you offer, all the stories your body shares and the heart you have that I care for. What you consider something that needs to be hidden I think is wonderful and completely you. I would never have you hide it from me not will I ever look upon it with anything other than love." Loki spoke before leaning forward until his mouth was beside Tony's ear. "The metal in your chest is one thing I am currently working upon to make sure that no one can ever take from you and therefore take you from me." he whispered running a hand gently over the arc reactor and the scars surrounding it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt almost pinned by Loki’s eyes. Listening to him, he felt doubt and love all at the same time. He wanted Loki’s words to be true, wanted to believe someone could love him that much. But At the same time, he wasn’t sure anyone could love him that much, no one had. Shivering at the whispered words, he let out a sow breath at the feel of Loki’s hand on his chest, both from the pleasure of having someone touch there and the nerves of having someone touch there. Nuzzling his neck slightly, Tony gave a thin smile. “Thank you.” He murmured, voice soft, not really able to say anything more or louder.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki could see the doubt in the others eyes and it hurt but he pushed it away. He understood why Tony would be doubtful of his words just like there were some that he doubted coming from Tony. Hearing the slow breath come from Tony with his whispered words had the god's shoulders slumping a bit. Whether from relief or something else though he did not decipher. The nuzzling at his neck and then murmured thank you had Loki smiling once more. "I find my motives quite selfish in this instance." the god teased.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Sliding his hands up Loki’s sides, he nuzzled into his neck as he slowly moved to pull him closer. “I can’t judge anyone on selfishness. Most of what I do is selfish.” He smiled. “I love you so much.” He whispered, keeping Loki close. “No one has looked at me like you do…..and no one has been willing to touch my scars like you have…..” he admitted. He knew he was an attractive man before recent years, knew he was still a striking figure in a suit or something else tailored for him, but he no longer felt attractive when he was bared before people.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony nuzzled into his neck more and pulled him closer. "I know love. I love you too." Loki purred nuzzling into the other in turn. "I will always look at you like this. I am a bit glad that no one else looks at you like I do." Loki continued nipping softly at the man's neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki spoke, finding his words much more comforting than he’d ever admit. Moving to allow Loki more access to his neck, he smiled slightly. “A jealous god….it would be a sight to see I think.” He responded lightly. He had no intent to give Loki a reason to be jealous, but he was curious as to how he’d respond.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:47 pm
MDaylus

Feeling Tony relax beneath him made the god smile especially when the man allowed him more access to his neck. However he quickly stopped his ministrations pulling back green eyes glinting dangerously for a moment. "A jealous god with alot of power to waste, do you want to test that." Loki growled softly giving a sharp bite to Tony's collar bone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow when Loki paused, curious as to why he stopped. Hearing his words, he smirked, but the sarcastic comment he was forming died on his lips at the n** and he let out a soft noise of pleasure. "Perhaps not for the other person, bit I bet jealousy would make you rather creative in bed." He replied, enjoying the thought of Loki taking out some of his annoyance on him in such a way.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki did not know if he liked the smirk on the genius' face, the soft noise of pleasure had the god's smirk returning. "The question is how far would you push me though to find that out?" loki questioned a hand moved up to tangle in Tony's hair a bit roughly. "I feel the need to remind you however that I deserve the right to toss you from a window still, should I need to." Loki teased giving the man another kiss this one a bit more rough.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games