Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:51 pm
Lucia returned after drawing the curtains even tighter shut and snuggled close to Francis. Her arms wrapped around him and she put her ear to his chest trowing a leg over his hips to bring him closer so she could hear it louder. His heartbeat was so addicting. It calmed her and soothed her so quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:01 pm
"Lucy.." Francis kissed the top of her head and kept his arms firmly around her, daring someone to try and move her or himself. "Je t'aime."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:10 pm
Luce blushed now unable to go back to sleep. Her own heart was racing fast in her chest. "Ti amo." She whispered back loud enough for him to hear. Her hands softly and gently stroked him down wanting nothing more than to soothe him. Having no other motive then relaxation. . . none at all. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:15 pm
Francis blinked his eyes open, noticing her movements and how they did the exact opposite of soothing him. "Ma cher, ees somezhing wrong~?" He asked, his own hands gently caressing all over her, nuzzling her cheek as well.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:18 pm
Lucia gave a little moan the kind that she'd made sure was imprinted in his brain for all time as her: "I need you" moan. Her hands still touched her ear still listened and her body moved closer almost pushing him off his side of the bed as she tried to get closer to him in her desperate need to be intimate with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:22 pm
Francis widened his eyes lightly, trying to not fall from the end. With a small push he moved her back to the center of the bed, climbing on top of her and pinning her arms down gently. Her moan got him going, not a single other influence in the room but her made him act as he did.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:30 pm
Lucia gave another moan and smiled. She easily escaped his hold and wrapped her arms around his neck teasing the skin of his neck. "Ti amo." She whispered pecking his lips over and over shifting beneath him. "Mine~"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:43 pm
Francis moaned lightly, thinking almost frantically now. "All yours.~" She had him turned on and she knew it. His hands slid under her shirt as he pulled it off slowly, teasing her neck and chest with his tongue.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:49 pm
Lucia smiled and moved with his hands and mouth moaning a little more. Her eyes were shining her fingers gently ran through his hair coaxing him to do more. She wanted him completely now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:16 pm
As if knowing exactly what it was she desired, Francis stripped her, a bit more persistent to get what he wanted than usual. "I 'ope you're ready, darleeng.~" He purred into her ear softly.

Francis held Lucy closer to him, gently nuzzling her neck and keeping his hands on her hips. "Je t'aime, mon soon to be épouse~."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:20 pm
Lucia moaned loudly just before he held her close. She held him back her eyes glowing brightly from emotion. "Ti amo mi amore," She whispered. "My soon to be 'usband" Her hands stroked his body smiling at him goofy like her face telling her she was a little out of it but there enough to tease.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:45 pm
"Zat's moi, darleeng~" Francis chuckled at the expression she made and stroked her hair. He flicked her nose softly. "So, when do you zhink we should tie zhe knot, mm~?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:48 pm
Lucia blushed hard and smiled scrunching her nose when he flicked it. "The spring, on the cusp of a rainstorm." She whispered to him cupping his cheek. "Or maybe while it's raining. Something to combine our elements. Something that symbolizes our harmony." She pressed a kiss to his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:56 pm
Francis smiled gently at her, blushing lightly. "Zat sounds like a wonderful idea, ma Cherie." Symbolism was something he was adamant about, and he kissed her deeply to show his confidence in the plan she had already made.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:00 pm
Lucia kissed him back holding him closer to her body. She broke the kiss after a long while and smiled. "I kinda sorta planned most of the wedding when I was seven. Most of the details aren't solid all depending on who I'd end up with but now that I have my perfect man the details are falling into place." More smiles her hands touching his sweat slick back.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games