Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:12 pm
SubonicXP
"Shenanigans!" Sub trumpted as he jumped to his feet, now standing on the couch, dramatically pointing into the air. "Assemble, Snagems! It's time we wake up sleeping giant of Kalos! Force their eyes open and let them see the truth! And I got the perfect target for triggering their alarm clock!" He cackled, whipping out his SNAG, pressing away at it before the large flat screen TV in the room turned on to reveal a map of Kalos.

"Since the eternal flame was put out the nobility under the king have become increasingly weary of his rule, believing that he has lost divine favor, that Arceus is displeased with him. Some are going as far as suggesting that it's time for a new house to ascend to the throne and a new king be declared prematurely in hopes that a new king will calm the peasantry. Usually, such discussions only take place after the king has passed without an heir, or if the accession is contested among multiple heirs. The king has caught wind of this and is not pleased yet dare not imprison anyone out of fear of backlash." Sub explained.

"So, why don't we do him a favor and 'suppress' these noble rebels for him? Maybe even give him more of a reason to punish his own nobility? Get where I'm going with this?" He asked the others.
"Make him look worse?" Amaranth asked, trying to get straight to the point. "But what about the issues with the Pokemon Village? I ended up leaving before anything happened, but I heard that didn't go too well for us..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:17 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Quote:

SubonicXP
Quote:

Tesei Utakata

➽ T h e N a m e I s ➽ є ◦ Ѵ ◦ ₳ ₮ ◦ ₳ ◦ ₦ ◦ ₦ ◦ є ◦ Я ● !

♚ T h e R o o k i e

D o n ' t → D I E ← O k a y ?

▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧

Before she could even comment or offer anything, everyone was showing up then vanishing to other rooms or districts within the building. She was caught with her voice being chocked on, unable to utter a sound. Instead she puffed out her cheeks before letting out a sigh.

Entering her plain room and closing the door behind her; Eva set her Torchick down on the carpet as she made her way to the windowsill, opening the curtains to look down upon the streets below her. It was a grand sight, seeing different pokemon walking about with their masters. It was great to see such connection developing.

Ivon waddled over to Eva, nuzzled her right ankle before chirping up at her. Eva smiled gently to her pokemon before picking him back up into her arms and snuggling him. Though he had a bold personality, he strongly showed his affection towards her. She thought to settle in and left her bag on the bed before putting her room key in her pocket and heading out the door to see what the commotion is all about.

▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:19 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile raised an eyebrow. "Okay.... Didn't that just get fixed again?" She shook her head, returning her gaze to Sub. "Anyways, should I be racking my brain for ideas, or do you have an idea off the top of yours?"

"I have my own ideas, but more are appreciated. We have a while to get everything set up for him, now that he's gone." Isaac grinned at the thoughts of future pranks and Darts' reactions. "And who said I'm fixing that damned thing."

SubonicXP
"Shenanigans!" Sub trumpted as he jumped to his feet, now standing on the couch, dramatically pointing into the air. "Assemble, Snagems! It's time we wake up sleeping giant of Kalos! Force their eyes open and let them see the truth! And I got the perfect target for triggering their alarm clock!" He cackled, whipping out his SNAG, pressing away at it before the large flat screen TV in the room turned on to reveal a map of Kalos.

"Snorlax lives on route 7 boss," Isaac called over to the raving man, "Just go kick it a couple of times if you want to wake it up."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:24 pm
Aile looked at the screen, biting her index fingernail again. "Well well. We did put the king into a nice bind there... And I was busy making sure my other home was taken care of during that. What happened at Pokémon Village," Aile asked, turning to Amaranth.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:28 pm
Reno watched the group with a curious eye before interjecting. "How the hell do we know that this time will be safe? Last time, we had a reliable source, this time is even more vague and likely to be a trick to get us there. Unless you have some proof it isn't some plot by Team Flare?" The cautious, paranoid voice rang out from the din, eyes darting left and right as panic began to administrate itself ove Reno's mind. It appeared his insanity had moved onto conspiracies and was now doing its best to construe everything as a Team Flare plot.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:28 pm
"Thank Reno for that." Sub said with a glare as the screen changed to show footage from the outing in Pokemon Village which depicted Snagems 'abusing' the local Pokemon. "Long story short, couple of us got suckered into going to the Pokemon Village, got attacked by the local Pokemon, Royal Guard showed up, the whole thing got recorded and made us look bad and them look good. I assume they had angered the Pokemon prior and just waited for us to come."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:31 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno watched the group with a curious eye before interjecting. "How the hell do we know that this time will be safe? Last time, we had a reliable source, this time is even more vague and likely to be a trick to get us there. Unless you have some proof it isn't some plot by Team Flare?" The cautious, paranoid voice rang out from the din, eyes darting left and right as panic began to administrate itself ove Reno's mind. It appeared his insanity had moved onto conspiracies and was now doing its best to construe everything as a Team Flare plot.

"Plot? Maybe, but I doubt it. The captain of the Royal Guard has already done an interview with RKNN, Royal Kalos News Network." Sub explained to Reno as he changed the screen again to show said interview. "As you can see he isn't using very nice words to describe the nobility, calling them traitors to the crown. Do you really think they would risk angering the nobility to just draw us out? Even if it is a trap we can still play safe and try to turn it into a boon for us."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:52 pm
"Oh, lovely.." Aile groaned. "I'm glad I didn't get caught up in that." She shook her head, then turned to Reno. "Oh great, conspiracy theorist now... Not everything's gonna be to get us to show our faces... But still, may want to change up your look every time we go out, if possible. This past event should be a little warning to us all if we don't want to be caught."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:05 pm
Tesei Utakata
"But if we keep being paranoid, we'll end up doing too little and whatever chances we do get will go up in a puff," Amaranth spoke up, "Besides, someone like you would have an easier time disguising than I do even if you are seen."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:04 pm
In the cafe above the store, even though it was quite late, there is a small rustling as the door opens "Welcome to Snag-A-Cup! Please have a seat at one of the tables and select from the tablet what you would like to order, thank you!" The prerecorded message plays, heralding the entrance of three peculiarly dressed men, all in matching pressed white polos, and matching crimson trousers with similarly colored suspenders. All three sneer out into the cafe with distaste, the middle-most chewing on a toothpick, his spindly mustache scrunching and unscrunching as he glares down the shiny chrome interior. He is the only one with a jacket, and a hat, one a pure white suitcoat and the other a pure white fedora, with a white band. Clearly the boss of the group.

"Uhhh hey boss, whatcha think of this cafe?" The bigger one to the left of the boss guffaws, rubbing his lummoxy pudding-bowl cut with one massive hand. The most built of the three, he barely fits into his outfit.

The third one, tall and thin as a pole compared to the Donkey Kong imitator in a suit on the other side of the boss is silent, looking towards the boss for a signal, his pale face never showing any emotion.

"I'm thinking," The boss begins, chewing on his toothpick. "That I'm wonderin' why these guys ain't paying La Fleur Pourpre any protection money." His voice is oily and slick, cut with a thick Kalos accent. "'Ay!" He says, with a snap of his finger. "What's a mec gotta do to get a little service around here?" he looks to the walls, as if expecting a garcon to spring forth.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:21 pm
"Can I help you?" GRAY spoke to the 'boss' as his eye appeared on the screen in front of him.

Back underneath the cafe. "So yeah, besides Reno's paranoia, who is game for framing some nobles?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:21 pm
Picking up on GRAY's message through the SNAG, Reno decided now would be the time to duck out having sufficiently represented his insanity. Walking over to the chair lift before saying, "Yip yip, Appa." The lift sent him flying into the room, hopefully surprising the trio as Reno kicked his feet up onto the table. "Hey, boys. Whatcha want today?" He nonchalantly told the gathered men, rising from his seat as he quietly motioned the Porygon helpers to hopefully take position behind the men. Rising into a standing position and striding over to the counter, he continued. "We have a nice selection a coffee, some exquisite teas, and if you're feeling particularly rambunctious, my boot up your arsehole is always available. But I recommend the coffee for the fine gentlemen you are. It's freshly ground every mornin'." Allowing the minority crazy entrance to finish, Reno softly straightened his arm and felt a Pokeball deposit itself softly into his right hand.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:11 pm
Tesei Utakata
Picking up on GRAY's message through the SNAG, Reno decided now would be the time to duck out having sufficiently represented his insanity. Walking over to the chair lift before saying, "Yip yip, Appa." The lift sent him flying into the room, hopefully surprising the trio as Reno kicked his feet up onto the table. "Hey, boys. Whatcha want today?" He nonchalantly told the gathered men, rising from his seat as he quietly motioned the Porygon helpers to hopefully take position behind the men. Rising into a standing position and striding over to the counter, he continued. "We have a nice selection a coffee, some exquisite teas, and if you're feeling particularly rambunctious, my boot up your arsehole is always available. But I recommend the coffee for the fine gentlemen you are. It's freshly ground every mornin'." Allowing the minority crazy entrance to finish, Reno softly straightened his arm and felt a Pokeball deposit itself softly into his right hand.

While his sudden entrance from the floor did surprise the trio, their reaction wasn't quite what you might have expected. The two goons look at their boss, who turns to each of them in turn with a smug grin on his face. Their faces break out in evil grins too, as the middle man with the toothpick twirls it expertly with a flick of his tongue. "Hey, yo, tough mec, slow down there a second would you?" He gestures around, the suitjacket sliding as he does so. He reaches into a pocket of his jacket to pull out an envelope of bills, selecting one carefully and putting it on the table that had just launched a man into the room. "We're paying customers, and while we're here, we're just inquiring about the state of your.... taxes."

The big lummox lets out a bellow of laughter. "Yeah, we're tax collectors." The third, tall, pale one is still silent, watching their boss closely.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:33 pm
Looking to the GRAY hologram before giving a cheerful wave, three cups of coffee deposited themselves in front of the gentlemen before the bill disappeared to be replaced by the appropriate change. "We pay our taxes, yes we do. Hell, I think I think I even paid for the big man's shoes, your hat and your jacket. Amazing the fashion sense you guys possess." Reno absentmindedly told the trio, eyes gazing into the air as an eerily cheery smile plastered itself across his face. Quietly keeping the two Porygons in sight, he awaited any combat to ensue or necessary evil to be done beyond what had already been committed.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:43 pm
Tesei Utakata
Looking to the GRAY hologram before giving a cheerful wave, three cups of coffee deposited themselves in front of the gentlemen before the bill disappeared to be replaced by the appropriate change. "We pay our taxes, yes we do. Hell, I think I think I even paid for the big man's shoes, your hat and your jacket. Amazing the fashion sense you guys possess." Reno absentmindedly told the trio, eyes gazing into the air as an eerily cheery smile plastered itself across his face. Quietly keeping the two Porygons in sight, he awaited any combat to ensue or necessary evil to be done beyond what had already been committed.

"Well, uh, not to be rude there sonny, but," The boss glances at his two flanking goons, who approach as the boss snags the cup of coffee off of the table. "Our banker seems to think you mighta missed a bill or two here or there." He grins, his moustache curling upwards with his lip as puts the mug to his lips with a satisfied slurp. "You see?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games