Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:24 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She laughed and shook her head lightly “ No you wouldn’t be with me, and of course now I have to wonder what dirty thoughts were going through your mind when you were having to bathe me that night the verkener’s attacked. I’m sure they weren’t entirely pure.” She said tilting her head towards his rubbing her cheek against him ” I know…and if it weren’t for the baby I’d be willing to try, but I don’t think either of us want to risk that. Not until we know for certain. “ she said enjoying the affection and attention although she worried as to why he’d gotten so silent. She grinned as he nuzzled her and then kissed her affectionately and she returned the kiss, equally tender, but a bit playful.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:49 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled a little keeping the kiss closed not wanting to heat her up too much. "My thoughts were only keeping you alive." He said honestly. "Making sure you healed. Panicking that I'd lost you just as I had found you." His hand cupped her cheek. He pressed a kiss on her forehead. "Those Vrekeners won't be bothering us anyway." He smiled softly. He'd managed to pull them out of the sky while she lay battered on the ground under a warm blanket. The only way Vrekeners would attack would be for vengeance and he'd be more than ready to slaughter any that tried to take his mate from him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:21 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She gave a soft smile again curling into him as he spoke. She’d known he’d been adamant about her care when she’d been injured, even a bit over zealous about it at times. The bad memories faded out as she closed her eyes taking a breath “ I hope not. I’m getting tired of running and having to hide. It’s no way to raise a child” she said briefly wondering how her ex was going to feel about all of it. It didn’t really matter what he thought, unless he chose to lash out at them, which would be likley

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:47 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade hummed an agreement and brushed hair from her face. "No but relocating to fulfill your needs is a good idea though." He said stroking her back now hoping it appeared he was comforting her. He was comforting her. He liked that she curled against him and felt so happy that she needed him. "How long till I can take you into the water again?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:20 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hard Rock Cafe, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Something funny?" He asked taking note of her laughter while he scanned the menu. Sure he was fine with eating meat and all but as for eating at human restaurants Adrien was far from an expert. Sighing he dropped the menu and propped himself up on his elbows to watch Scarlett look through and pick out what she wanted.

"I can't really decide what I want to eat, think you could pick out something the both of us could eat?" He asked stretching out one long leg to rub against her pants covered calf.

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:31 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara smiled softly “ It will be more convineint yes, even though I’ve been living in the same place….well for almost my entire life” She said then blinked up at him and turned her head towards the water. “ Not long, the life guards will let people back in, in few minutes. Why?” She asked shifting up onto her elbow to look around.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:43 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled. "Because you looked so beautiful in the water having fun and playing with the dolphins, did you know in some parts of Australia Dolphins are totems and sacred spirit animals?" He smiled softly and stroked her back. He couldn't wait until they were living together.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:58 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

She arched a brow as he asked about her laughter and she tilted her head “ Just watchin’ people that’s all. Seems that we got a lot of attention when we came in. Tis nae always a good thing” She said turning the page as her drink arrived and she happily reached for it. She took a sip and laughed closing her eyes, the fruity sour taste always reminded her of the black cherry war heads candies. “oooch thas sour. Good though” She said setting the glass down.

She looked to him as he asked her about picking out something for him and she tilted her head. She barely knew this man, and he wanted her to pick out something for him to eat. “ Aye, I’m sure I could find something ye might like” She said as she turned her attention to the menu at least until his leg brushed against her calf and she grinned. Mmm, what was he playing at now? Trying to distract her?

When the waitress approached Scarlett looked up from the menu to see the woman looking to Adrien and she bit back a growl “ We’re ready. He’ll be havin the New York strip, 12 oz all the trimmings and add the shrimp, and I’ll be having the fajita’s with all three beef, chicken and shrimp, “ She said to the shocked waitress who then turned to Adrien asking for how he’d like his steak, and what he’d like to drink. Still the waitress was careful to keeping her eyes down at the note pad in her hand.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mmmm, let's do that again.
OOC: In Neat Chat

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:02 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara grinned softly “ Can’t do that much, play with the dolphins that is, get accused of feeding them” She said then looked towards the water “ No I didn’t know they were in Australia, I knew they were among the coastal native americans and the ancient greeks” She said watching the dolphins playing in the distance. She could still hear their whistles and squeaks, but she doubted anyone else would be able too.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:12 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded a little. "That's true." He mused stroking her thigh. "I could take you to Australia some time." He said smirking. "They have lovely beaches." He added. "Nice clean sand and beautiful and quiet." He said kissing her hair. "Aside from the crashing waves." He noted chuckling a bit. "The dolphins are many there too."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:33 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She smiled softly “ I’d like to see it, not sure about swimming with the multiple stinging jelly fish, but maybe it’d be a good day. “ She looked up to see the life guards start allowing people back into the water and she looked to Kade “Beach is back open. You want to get back in?” she asked noting how few people had stayed behind and how many of those people were trying not to stare at them.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:04 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded. "You go down to the first colony's beach a place called Sydney." He smiled a little. "Lets go back into the beach." He stood up and held his hand out for her. "Come my dear." He said using the English meaning."I'd like for us to swim a little while longer." He added hoping she would take it so he could take her to the beach.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:54 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

[bolor=darkorchid] “ Sydney is a large city now isn’t it?” She asked as she took his hand and climbed to her feet. She entwined her fingers with his as she turned towards the water and started down towards the ocean “ So how long did you stay in Australia? She asked as she walked.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:53 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly entwining his fingers in return. "I spent about twenty years there, but I was in the Country a small town. It was quiet." He smiled softly. "Aside from a little bit of wildlife." He admitted. "But they weren't so loud." He smiled a bit. "I have a place in a suburb of Sydney. Manly I think it's called. If you're interested in visiting their beaches Manly Beach is a good place to start." He entered the water with her again smiling a little more. He was so happy she'd readily locked hands. She was so beautiful. Kids ran around them screaming with glee and he managed a smile at them. They were cute. But his offspring would be cuter.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:54 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara listened and then nodded “ I think I’d like that, maybe after the baby is old enough we can go, stay there for a time. “ She watched the children run around them and splash as they made their way into the water, and gave Kade a side long glance to gauge his reaction. Thankfully he wasn’t having a fit as he likely would have a week or so ago.

Wearing
Thoughts:

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games