Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:48 pm

User Image

User Image

haven'txsleptxaxwinkxain'txeatxaxthingx.x.x.xwhatxaxdamnxwastexofxtime
xx████ ███ ██XXYOU'VE BEEN ON MY MIND THIS WHOLE TIME
xxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOU

COMPANY :: Oliver ││ CRUSH :: N/A ││ OUTFIT :: [x] ││ FUNDS :: $972 ││ FORM :: Human ││ OOC ::

Ezra looked over at Oliver as the male confessed what happened and of course any reasonable person would suffer some sort of the shock from the news he had just received. He had gone three days with a broken arm? While damage gotten from falling out of a tree could be more manageable the idea that he had put strain on a bad arm for three days was enough to give Ezra a headache. He'd need a definite x-ray along with cast most likely, medication to help with swelling and maybe even another to help with pain. If the male felt any at the moment. "And you didn't think to come in for a check-up three days ago?" He scolded the male while watching him try in weak effort to flex his bad arm's fingers. He had issues just getting his fingers to work, making note of that he continued on with x-rays being needed of the full arm and maybe even the shoulder to check for possible fractures there. What else might he need? Ezra sorted through his thoughts. For now the best beat was rush him into the x-ray room and get that. That was the biggest thing needed to be done. If the male had a dislocated joint then that would be easy to fix, a simple fracture would also be quick. The only thing he was concerned about was the fact the male could have a hairline fracture if not several which could easily become worst then just a regular fracture. He made note to check for smaller fractures on the x-rays.

He listened as Oliver went on about his arm. He hadn't lost feeling? Ezra shifted next to the counter and raised an eyebrow at the male as he quickly followed up with the fact he had a condition. Congenital Analgesia was quite rare but it made sense. It connected dots together that frayed from the logical path. Nodding Ezra made note of that too. That would help with coming up with how to properly treat him now and later on. Ezra thought back onto case studies he had researched about the condition. While the person was unable to feel pain that didn't mean they were less prone to injuries. They were more so in fact. Putting the pen down he looked over at Oliver, the condition taken into fact could have made the injury a lot worse. Keeping a calm mindset was now required of Ezra, while he needed to rush Oliver into treatment making it overly obvious that it could be severe was not going to help the current predicament. "Thank you for telling me that. Right now we'll have to do an x-ray on the arm and probably the shoulder to check for any injuries further up the arm. After that I'll check look at the results and we'll go from there. You'll need a cast for the most part but what type will be decided in a little bit. I would also like to give you a few pills to help with the swelling along with some ice if that is alright with you." He picked up the small file folder and headed to the door. "If you'll follow me we'll go down to the x-ray area. It'll take a minute for the machine to get started so while we wait I want to ask you questions more about the injury and other basic information needed for your file. Unless of course you would rather wait till we're in an enclosed room to go over the basic information." He paused for a second. He covered information gathering was there anything else he needed to know? For now no but he was wanting to know more about Oliver's condition. He just hoped that the machine wouldn't take to long to get warmed up. "Do you have any questions I can answer so far? Feel free to ask anything at any time." He flashed a soft smile as he tucked his pen into his jacket's breast pocket and tucked the folder under his arm.

With that he opened the door and stepped outside the room into the hallway, thankfully it was fairly quiet still. Patients were few and thus the flow of nurses was small and few if any were out and about. He was glad to be working on a day like this, it made being new here a bit easier and a lot quicker to adjust to. While he was still new to the city he had made it his goal here to get familiar with the hospital like it was the back of his hand. It was already nerve-racking for patients to be in the hospital with some sort of injury or illness, he didn't want to make it worse by leading them around blindly. Thus he was glad in moments like this where he was able to know where he was heading.

""
                                                                ''

whiters4
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:26 pm

User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher cringed away from the doctor's tone, turning his head towards the wall and locking a sulking glare on one of the hanging posters. Well, three days ago it looked fine, it was only yesterday that he noticed the swelling and hoped it would go away- even knowing he shouldn't have taken the chance given his condition. And today he woke up like this. He thought to make a remark about the doctor talking to his patient that way, but the mushi more or less deserved it. Exhaling heavily, he gave up any effort to nod or reply to the taller male as he detailed the procedure they'd have to proceed to next. He let him drone on with things he'd heard dozens of times in the past, his eyes apathetically falling half closed as he chewed the inside of his cheek. Wearing a cast would suck. Whether or not he'd come to the hospital at all, he would still have had to put off work while his hand was out of commission. Ugh. He'd either have to go back to Kuro or go live with his sibling for a while. At least the other ethereal male would happily support him. Pushing off the table, he looked up at Dr Davis and waited on the man to show the way. Being at a hospital for too long was going to depress him, so he actually just wanted to get this over with. "Yeah, ask away." He grumbled. He didn't have any questions. Usually he was so cheery and nice, but the fact that he even had to come here made this whole visit suck already. "Oh...um. I'm allergic to Darvocet and Penicillin." That information should immediately go into his records, he didn't want to be hooked onto a drip or given a shot that would almost kill him. Making sure to keep with the doctor's longer stride, Fisher made his way down the hall and read the signs pointing to the labs and such. He and Dr Davis would be getting to know one another- or rather, just he would be giving out all the information, while they waited on the machines to fire up.

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Ashamed/Apathetic ◈ I'm Doin'! Doctor's Visit ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Dr Davis! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Ouchie ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM"

d r e a m i e cakes

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:01 pm

User Image

User Image

haven'txsleptxaxwinkxain'txeatxaxthingx.x.x.xwhatxaxdamnxwastexofxtime
xx████ ███ ██XXYOU'VE BEEN ON MY MIND THIS WHOLE TIME
xxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOU

COMPANY :: Oliver ││ CRUSH :: N/A ││ OUTFIT :: [x] ││ FUNDS :: $972 ││ FORM :: Human ││ OOC :: Ah.... It sucks... Sorry for the crappy post that took forever and a half to put up.

Ezra continued down the series of hallways till he approached a small line of chairs pushed against the wall, a sign over head pointed out that the x-ray room was just opposite of the chairs. "Please have a seat. I'l be right back." With that he disappeared into the x-ray room. There was a booth in the back of the room where he'd be in charge of the x-rays sat taking the photos. He stepped inside the little room and went to the control panel, pressed a few buttons. With that set he looked over what the rest and nodded in satisfaction as everything lit up properly. He exited the x-ray room and took a seat next to Oliver. Opening the boy's file he went through the pages till he found a spot for allergies. Taking out his pen he clicked it and went about adding the two given allergies. "Allergic to Penicillin and Darvocet. Noted. Any other allergies? Minor even?"

He flipped through a few more pages. There was quite a bit that'd he have to ask. He gave casual glances around the area. With no real flow of people he was free to ask the more personal questions. "How old are you Oliver? Do you take any medicine? If so what are they for?" He let out a small contemplative tone as he looked at Oliver. He wondered if he took anything to help with his congenital analgesia. Now a days, while it wasn't 100% guaranteed, there were medicines that seemed to work with helping restore the feeling of pain. Of course if he was taking such medicine or not was the question. If he wasn't Ezra couldn't find himself being to shocked. The medicines weren't all guaranteed to work and half of them weren't even certified to be used on the condition. Well all except two but one was known to be addictive for some people. With that he'd want to find out if Oliver even was willing to take medicine. He needed to have the condition treated even if it only helped a little bit, the idea that Oliver could end up in here with worse wounds was a bit unnerving. Ezra was worried for his patient of course, he didn't want Oliver to sustain life threatening injuries because of his incapabilty to feel pain.

""
                                                                ''

whiters4
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:52 am

User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher looked at the posters hung on the wall, some of doctors and patients or models playing doctors and patients, others displaying a medical advice or other trivial information about keeping good health. This was a very well off hospital in the richest part of town, so every now and then he even snuck glances of a mural on the wall. Otherwise, the walls were white and pristine, and everything was quiet aside from the sounds of wondering bodies and prattling machinery. The redhead follow the doctor past all of this before flopping to the row of chairs along the wall, looking down at both hands and making a game of phasing them out starting from his fingers and moving down. Whould any of his other allergies matter here? He decided to indulge the man, stopping his previous task and looking to the blonde at his side. "Bee stings and pet dander, but that's it." He doubted he'd be getting any of those here, or their might actually be some issues.

Davis flipped through more papers while Fisher sat idle for more questions. He was trying to figure out what address and phone number he should give out, since technically he had neither. Perhaps for the hotel he'd been staying at every so often? You could do that when you were renting a room, right? "I'm twenty years old and I quit all of my medications about a year ago. Only seemed like they were making me worse instead of better..." Adjusting his glasses with his good hand, he directed his gaze at the far wall and shrugged. He'd been getting by without them and he thought his life was better this way, rather than being cooped up and experimented on all his life. His ethereal existence simply couldn't cling to the human world for much longer, he supposed. There was probably nothing he could do about it.

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Ashamed/Apathetic ◈ I'm Doin'! Doctor's Visit ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Dr Davis! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Ouchie ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM"

d r e a m i e cakes

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:45 pm

x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:32 pm

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Those past two weeks have been hectic, with her preparation for her very first gig being in full swing. Juggling her time between her job as the chef as well as practicing her pieces for the moment had been difficult. But she was sure that it would be worth it; it would be a matter of time before the entire island would finally hear the violin's voice. But first, she had to visit Priya, and the hospital would be the plausible location because of the celestial maiden's job as a doctor.

Remembering the violet-haired girl's fondness for sweets, she had prepared a batch of home-made peanut butter cups the night before. She could only hope that the other wouldn't be too busy on the job; Solaris had been given the day off since Tyrese was on vacation due to family matters. With her twin tails bouncing on every step, she was on the way to the reception area, carrying the box of treats with both hands, wishing that she would notice her friend there.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: excited, but also nervous
Company: no one (for now)
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $600.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Here's the post!

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:35 pm

User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Herself❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Content ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya walked the hallways of the hospital, hands in her doctor's coat. She was making the rounds, checking up on patients and making sure they had everything they needed. She smiled and was always happy to see others getting healthier. She thought about two weeks back when Leon had slept over. She wondered if he was able to talk and say what he wanted to with the girl he wanted. She hoped so.

Her eyes caught the sight of familiar pigtails bouncing as she walked. She smiled warmly as she walked over to her friend, "Hey, Solaris! What brings you here? Nothing too serious, I hope?" She smiled happily as she brought the girl in for a hug.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:29 pm

User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist was almost there to the desk when she spotted the familiar flash of purple. She turned her head only to be greeted by the sight of the doctor. Her heart leaped with joy and her smile widened a bit more as the other approached her. "Hey! Long time no s-" She was almost caught off guard by the hug, but nonetheless, she closed her eyes for a few seconds and gently let go. "Easy... My treat will get squished."

In response to the maiden's earlier question, she replied with a sheepish rub on the back of her head. "Well, aside from the usual hardships of a musician as well as my work, nothing too serious. But more importantly..." She showed her the box. "Ta-daa!! I have brought peanut butter cups to share with you. Think of it as a 'long time, no see' gift."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: surprised, but extremely happy
Company: Priya
OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:57 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Herself❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy! ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya tilts her head, "Would you like me to help remedy any soreness?" Before she could get an answer she was presented with a little treat. Her face lit up, "Oh! Thank you, dear. That is so sweet!" She smiles warmly at the violinist, "What brings you to the hospital? Visiting?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:18 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist was happy that the doctor was enthusiastic with the gift. In response to her main purpose of visiting the hospital, she replied. "I do need to catch up with you since it's been a while since the last time we talked." The fallen angel actually missed her a lot. With Ringo out of the picture, it just felt so wrong. She just wanted to go back and relive such memories. But that one aside, she also had some important news. "My first gig will be up in a next few days. I hope you can watch it." She was smiling as she relayed the news, hoping that the other would share the same enthusiasm as hers.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit nostalgic, but still excited
OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:28 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Herself❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy! ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya Clapped her hands with excitement at the news, "My, my! Congratulations! When is it? I would love to come!" Her face was flushed with excitement for her friend. She caught a bit of sadness on her face and wondered if she was okay, but decided not to bring it up. Some things were better left alone. She took one of the treats out and nibbled on it, a red flush of pleasure spread across her cheeks, "Oh my! So delicious!!" She would savor these little goodies.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:24 am

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Priya could sense the loneliness inside her and she hated it when her vulnerable side was exposed, but she couldn't complain, having to focus instead on the other's happy face as she tried one of the peanut butter cups. She giggled at her compliment. "I'm glad that you liked it. I actually learned the recipe via the Internet so I guess I should give that a shot." Her time with creating sweets was limited ever since work began but she still enjoyed every minute of it. "I'll let you have one of the available seats. Thinking that my gig will be at the beach, just like during the New Year's Eve. This time, the stage will be enormous." The fallen angel spread her arms a bit wider, indicating the capacity for the makeshift venue.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: feeling glad, and also excited
OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:01 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Solaris❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy! ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya smiles coyly, "Would it be too much to ask for tickets for two seats? I can pay for the other of course." She thought about a certain musician that might want to join her. Her smile was warm as she looked at her friend, glad things were going well for her. "I'm so excited for you!" She giggles as she looked at one of her patient charts.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:52 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris was about to reach out for a peanut butter cup when the maiden mentioned something about getting two tickets for her. Her emerald eyes dilated a bit and she retreated her hand. "Wait? Two tickets? I wonder who's the other one who will accompany you on that special day. Care to tell me more?" Curiosity indeed got the better of her, but she shouldn't rush for answers, especially with the doctor being immersed in her work while feeling excited about the upcoming event. She had the temptation to guess that the other person may be Priya's significant other, but she shouldn't assume just yet. It wouldn't hurt to just let the other explain about the mystery person's identity.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: now extremely curious
OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:48 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Solaris❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Shy ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya blushed at all the questions, "Well.. I have this friend. He is a musician as well. I figure he might like to come as well.." Solaris's questions reminded her of Zivva whenever she was spotted with a person of the male persuasion. She smiled warmly and offers her one of the cups since she saw that was her goal before hearing Priya's request.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
The Lady Gatekeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games