Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Happy and Relaxed◄
►мσηєу: $995◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Stretching◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hotel room◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Back to Casual
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Left Arm/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
►αςςєит: Australian◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 94/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Joel doesn't have to go buy a map and memorize it. Yesterday proved that getting lost together was a lot of fun and she can only imagine another day of getting lost after work will be more fun, although she can understand if he needs to have one in order to find certain places he needs to go to. When they were both ready to leave their room, she stepped out first since he was being a gentleman toward her and walked beside him to the elevator. Oh yeah, they were on the third floor. How did she forget this? As soon as they were in the elevator and going down to the first floor, she said to him,

"Oooh. If you become a bartender, I'll be sure to come see you at the bar. I can never pass up an opportunity for a good drink, especially a Bloody Mary. "
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:57 pm

Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel chuckled at her statement once they stepped out if the elevator. "Well you might just become my favorite customer if you do. You would most likely distract me too." He said as they walked into the small breakfast diner on the first floor. He walked with her towards a table before sitting down with her. Before sitting down he stopped her and himself from walking. "Hold on." After a few seconds a guy walked by before tripping over a chair for looking at his phone and spilling coffee all over the floor. It would've been all over Coorah if he hadn't had his powers. "Would've ruined a good shirt." He said to Coorah before winking and grinning softly.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:37 pm

Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Spending time with Joel◄
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Left Arm/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 92/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Being a favorite customer at a bar would be nice. It could mean getting a free drink every now and then, or at least a friendly discount. The last thing she would want to do to him is get him fired at his job. After riding the elevator with Joel, Coorah made her way to a table in the dining area of the hotel, but she was stopped by him before she can sit down. It turned out that someone was about to trip over a chair and spill coffee. If Joel hadn't intervened, that coffee would've spilled all over her shirt and most likely cause some painful burns. After sitting down she said to Joel,

"Well thank you for saving my shirt and my skin. I wouldn't want to end up going to the hospital for the burns I would've received and having to throw away this shirt."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:08 am

Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

The man apologized to them before going to look for the mop. Joel looked at Coorah and chuckled softly. "Yea. It's a good thing I can sometimes see the future. Our first date would've been in the hospital. I wont let you get hurt aslong as you stick with me." He said to her before pulling up a chair for her to seat on like a gentleman. Joel was honestly relieved Coorah did not get hurt. It would've ruined their plans even though he didn't care where he spent time with her aslong as he had her company. He waited for her to sit down before doing so himself. "What do you wanna eat?" He asked her

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:26 am

Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 90/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah sat on the chair that Joel pulled out for her and pushed herself in before picking up a menu and reading some of the items silently. He seem to genuinely care for her well being and looked forward to spending time with her. That is quite refreshing compared to her previous experiences. After looking at the menu for a few seconds before she found something that she simply had to have since she hasn't had one for a while.

"I will go for a cheese danish. I believe I earned myself a little treat this morning."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel looked at her and grinned softly as she seemed to make up her mind. "I don't believe I've ever had one of those. I think I'll get an omelete." He said before the waitress made her way to their table. 'Goodmorning what would the lovely pair like to order?' She asked assuming they were both together. Joel chuckled softly and decided to play along with it. "Yes. The lovely lady here would like a cheese danish and I would like an omelete." He said to her as she wrote it down on her notepad before nodding. 'Anything else?' Joel looked at Coorah, checking if she wanted anything else

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 90/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Joel never had a cheese danish? That sounds like a perfect opportunity for Coorah to share something with him. Its not like she needs to eat the whole danish to have enough in her stomach to keep her going until lunch. The waitress came to take their order and Joel was kind enough to order for the both of them. For her she is getting a cheese danish and for himself an omelet. Was there anything else that Coorah wanted? Not in this current moment so she shook her head and the waitress left to place their order in. Another person came by to give the two of them two glasses of water to drink. Afterward Coorah said to Joel,

"So you never had a cheese danish. That means I am going to be sharing mine with you. I wouldn't recommend it for a daily diet but every and now then its fine."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel chuckled and smiled at her as the waiter brought them their glass of water. He took a sip of the water and chuckled at her. "Oh is that so? Well how can I say no to a sheila like you." He said to her and gave her a wink as he grinned softly. After a while the waited came back with their food, placing the plates infront of both of them. Joel thanked the waitress before she left

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:59 am

Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 89/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Joel has taken a liking to calling Coorah a sheila. She doesn't have any issues with it since he is calling her a woman and given her body structure, at least he can deem her a woman. Others wouldn't even call her such if they only judged her by her muscular frame. Now that their food has arrived, she picked up a knife and cute a piece for him to have along with a bit of the cheese filling and dropped it off his plate. Then after drinking some more water she bit into her cheese danish. A smile formed on her face after some thorough chewing and swallowing, then she said to him,

"Well? What do you think of the cheese danish ya spunk?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:37 am

Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel smiled warmly at her as he looked into her eyes, they were like jewels and he found them quite interesting. The waiter made his way to their table bringing them their food. Once he left he wached as Coorah cut a piece of her cheese danish and out it on his plate. Once she did he grabbed the fork and brough it to his mouth, taking a bite of it before chewing and smiling at her, giving it a bite. Once he swallowed he smiled. "It actually tastes quite good" He said to her.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:52 am

Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hotel◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 85/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Joel's response to the taste of the cheese danish is favorable, which greatly amused Coorah. Not that it isn't common for people enjoy a cheese danish but it was the first time he was having one so she was glad he liked it. She began eating the danish and taking sips of water in between help the danish go down her throat. Joel's breakfast plate certainly looked delicious but she didn't want to eat too much this morning since she will be going to gym today to work out with her clients. She looked at Joel for a few seconds. He really is a good looking man and a kind one too.

"How is your breakfast?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel began eating his own food before looking over at her and smiling gently. "Breakfast is good. How about your's?" He asked her. He had no clue she was not taken. She was quite beautiful and her personality was great too. In truth he really enjoyed his time with her but what if he were to tell her how he felt? Maybe he would soon. "Maybe once you are done with your clients I can make us some dinner." He said to her.

(Sorry it took me a while. Finals have been eating me alive but im done. Reset is soon but we could start them off headed somewhere the next day if you still wanna keep them together.)

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:08 pm

x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:22 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick arrived to work earlier and went through the training course before his shift starts. He hears the mention of another employee that does room service. Dismissed the details about the person so he won't create expectations before he even meets the guy. Wouldn't mind not encountering the guy either. Went to work without supervision after the first hour in his shift and showed his best smile he got.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amour.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: a little nervous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $643.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games