Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:52 pm
User Image

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia giggled as he said he didn't mind where they went. "Of course you don't, no man is picky about that sort of thing. Why don't we head back to my place? I think you'll like it, it's spacious. But I'd like to see your place sometime maybe." She walked down the sidewalk with him. Her dark desire was running rampant and her body was working in full function. Normally she would have to pump her heart and think about it to become warm and have a somewhat normal body. But when he dark desire threatened to take over her body acted on its own. At the moment she was starting to breathe heavily as they closed the distance to her house. When he asked her age she answered. "Well now that's something you shouldn't ask a lady, but guess how old I am. It's probably younger than you think." Well that was a lie, she was around 1200 years old, she was around during the time of Charlemagne and the beginnings of what would form the Holy Roman Empire, her home country. But Usien didn't need to know that.

O.O.C.

Money: $1000

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Wait really? I thought.." he had to think about this and analyze. No man truly cared? Did this mean.. Hmm, then that would make sense. Thinking about his parents and where they had no regard for morals on the location that they were at when they did certain things, this made sense. However, they were only going to like talk and stuff right? Right? A reality sinked into him. This was becoming something more than what he thought it was. Well, he couldn't back out of it now. Hearing about her spacious home, he concluded she had to be rich. Maybe a model? "My home is nothing major. However, I gladly will allow for it. Just need pick a time and it can be done.." he comments before a flush came over his face. "Ahhh wait! Well....I honestly confused. You don't seem young by your vocabulary, but you look young though. I thinking maybe like a college student?" He answered. Maybe that was too old. Maybe she was younger? A high schooler? Not with that kind of money! Well, there were teenagers who did modeling. He let it go. There was no use thinking too much on it. "Are you okay? Getting tired?" He wondered as he noticed the heavy breathing. He noticed it for a while but didn't want to say anything. Usien was now just getting concerned.

Caffeine Levels: med

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:30 pm
User Image

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia laughed as he tried to figure out her age. "I'm an adult, in my twenties not past twenty-five of course. I do not go to college though." She lied about her age of course and told the truth about college. College was useless to her, most of the information those fools got was because of their ancestor's studies. Hell Roman technology still beat out modern technology in some regards. She had studied in some of the great libraries of the times not to mention lived most of their history they talked about. When he asked about her breathing she smiled again. "I'm actually very excited, I cannot do much about that at the moment. Desire is a strong thing." She said as they were approaching the Lumiere District where her house was.

O.O.C.

Money: $1000

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:50 am
User Image

❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something warm || I I have feelings for no one.

”What I'm trying to say is, they can’t just come to the salon without any specifications, and then shoot down every suggestion we give.”

He had small outbursts of whining here and there, but finally settled down, lulled by her calming presence occupying the passenger’s seat. A few weeks ago, or a month prior, he would have thought that it was unnecessary to bring up something so insignificant into their conversations, but alas, here he was, whining about the smallest of frustrations in the warm interior of his vehicle. Everything came naturally in her company, and he could only assume it was because of how supportive she could be, or how he had eventually come to genuinely enjoy their friendship. He heaved a quiet sigh, a mixture of contentment and relief. It had been a short few weeks since they last met one another, and while brief text messages and short phone calls were exchanged from time to time, he couldn’t help but miss the occasional back and forth bickering they shared. It still surprised him how quickly they grew close, from a person who’s just an owner of the bar he frequented, to a person he'd check up on every now and then, a person he’d take on a drive around the city with the windows down, in an attempt to cheer her up. Perhaps it was because they were somehow similar to one another, both having lost someone important to them despite the different circumstances. In a way, he found a kindred spirit in her.

”Give me a second, sunshine. I'll get the door for you.” he stated, habitually scurrying over to the passenger’s side. ”Careful-“ there he goes again.

A little overbearing and tiresome to be around, maybe, but Rigel was a natural worry-wart. Are you cold? Does the car smell? Are you comfortable? Are you tired? I can wake you up when we arrive. He'd like to think he had turned out that way because he was heavy on 'maternal' instincts, what with babysitting his younger siblings and all.

While he was dressed in a rose coloured long coat, with a black undershirt shirt, and a similar coloured dress pants, he couldn’t help but feel be chilled by the sudden transition of warm interiors, to cold outdoors. The breeze left mild goose bumps in the wake of his exposed skin, like pin pricks of needles seeping into the depths of his bones. Maybe he should start paying attention to the weather forecast before he made plans, then again, who knows how many more days or weeks it’d take again for him to have a day, or two to spare. The short walk to the restaurant was spent in comfortable silence, where the only sounds were the engines of cars passing by, the chattering of pedestrians, the sound of their shoes clicking against the concrete pavement. Everything was just.. peaceful, but there was something tugging at him. There was something he wanted to ask, yet at the same time worried that it might put her off. After all, Bree is more than just a capable woman. What if he was just paranoid?

”I hope work's been treating you kindly.” a better conversation starter.

But he was quick to fall silent, all the while till they made themselves comfortable on their seat in a more secluded spot of the establishment. While he hadn’t actively asked if she had been okay since their last meeting, Rigel had always been worried, discreetly. Slender fingers ran through his dark, navy locks, and he absent-mindedly heaved another long sigh, but now that they've settled..

”How are you?” ah, he finally popped the question.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: jesus, I'm so rusty, I'm sorry. emotion_facepalm

Yummy Galaxxy

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: Aren't we all- LOL.Today's Outfit: Out With RigelFeeling: RagingMoney: $1780.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She laughed from the car window, holding on to the front of her sun hat as a gentle breeze rolled by on their way out of Pasadena and into Uptown Soleil. The drive was never long, but Rigel certainly could make it feel that way and she loved him for that. "IIIII know! Trust me do I know." She sympathized. How many times over the course of her years of bartending had she come across the 'Do you have anything fruity? I don't know, I've never gone drinking, I just like fruity things,',and proceeded to scrunch their nose at something she'd slide over the bar top? She hummed to herself. Too many. With Tyrese it had been different - people typically knew their price range, what type of bedroom they'd want, and how often they wanted things in their room done. But leave the opinion of everything to the customer and, well, it was like working with a toddler for dinner plans. Never wanted to make the decision, just wanted to show dismissal of any other options. She rolled her eyes with a smile. It was nice to be back in Soleil... Spending a week in Greece with Tyrese was... She inhaled slowly, overcome with adoration. She was drunk with his love. She'd admit that.

They slowed to a park. And before she could reach down and begin to roll her window up, she realized he was already doing it for her. Instead she unlatched her seat belt, laughing somewhat as he insisted, per usual, to come get the door for her instead. He was a gentleman. What else could she say about it? She eased herself from the car, patting her dress down when the wind caught and rearranged her purse to fit over her shoulder. She wasn't one for big bulky bags. And if she did have one, they tended to look more like backpacks. It was cooler today, something different compared to the past hot weeks they'd had. She inhaled slowly, happily. But Rigel seemed... Tense. Clasping her hands behind her back, she eyed him cautiously, curious if something else were on his mind. Maybe he was just worried about work. "Ha!" A scoff as she tiled her head back. "I need to go in more often." She had been getting better about it, but still. She had basically abandoned the place after the Finn fiasco. "I like the people I hired if that's what you're meaning to ask. They basically run the place since I'm not there nearly as often. But it's nice- Knowing I don't have to worry about every single little thing. I was thinking I might hire a manager but I dunno. I can't really trust someone like that with my baby." She shook her head somewhat.

The wait to be seated was rather quick for a Friday afternoon. But it would be nice to be in a quiet surrounding with some rhythmic music playing overhead. She unrolled her silverware after they were sat, placing whatever silver rolled out onto the table and the napkin itself onto the table, only ordering a water before the hostess stepped away. Rigel's concerned looks went unnoticed as she turned to hang her hat over the corner of an unused chair. "Hm?" Her amethyst gaze glanced up at him before her eyebrows lifted, realizing what he had asked. Is that what he was so concerned about? She supposed she couldn't blame him. The last time she had seen him it was buried in frustration over Finn and the depression and... She smiled softly, resting her chin over her laced fingers and propping her elbows up on the table. "Much better. Things are... Different now." It was one way to put it. Though she knew at some point she would have to get used to telling the story. "Finn and I are getting a divorce and- Well, that's the end of that relationship." Her throat tightened somewhat.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:09 am
User Image

► Company: Vixen ll ► Wallet: $993.75 ll ► Outfit: Friendship Date ll ► Location: Taste of Italy ll ► OOC:
yo punny nut

Oliver straightened his tie in the bathroom mirror of the restaurant. He had stopped at home and showered, trimmed any stubble he may have had and changed. It was normal of him to dress in a very dashing manner, it was just the style he preferred, but he did have casual clothes as well. Looking himself over in the mirror, making sure to straighten any other loose ends, he smoothed out his stylish plaid blazer before leaving the bathroom. There was no way he was going to disappoint a girl like Vixen! Her spoiled behavior only demanded the best, he could tell. While he couldn't provide such a lavish style in monetary value, he could at least do it with gestures that showed just how he felt. How much he appreciated her.

As he was leaving the bathroom, he happened to bump into one of the waiters and asked for their help in setting up their best table for the evening. He didn't say who it was for, or why, just that it was a request from a respected customer. Of course, just because he was the manager that didn't exclude him from helping out. A restaurant didn't allow you to just sit in an office all day doing paperwork. Sure, it did take up a majority of the time, writing schedules, filling out service requests, tax forms, invoices and the like, but he was often in the front of the house helping staff with customers. Oliver was a people person, he enjoyed being around them, meeting all different types. After laying the last utensil down on the table, he shooed his employee away so he could finish the finer details. He may be going a bit overboard, but he could be like that. Half his life was spent with one woman; his high school sweetheart no less! A romantic was just part of who he was.

Looking over the table setting, Oliver nodded in pride to himself. Now that it was finished, as he waited for Vixen to show, he decided to check on the wine stock in the back to make sure they had a good selection. After seeing her tastes at the bar, he assumed it was her alcohol of choice and didn't want to disappoint. Taste of Italy was in the more lavish said of Soleil and so the best could be afforded but that didn't mean they had them in stock at the moment. Before making his way to the back, he let the hostess know that an important customer was coming and to let him know as soon as they arrived. When he received the acknowledging nod, Oliver strode his way to the restaurant's wine cellar.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑲тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①⑤
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:58 am

"Here love, fancy a bag'a chips?"
"Sure we had a whale of a time!"

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The kitchen is where Stevie is in her element. The ocean is always the first place where she ought to be, but the fiery kitchen is like a second home to her. It requires her to constantly keep drink water so she doesn't pass out from all the heat she is exposed to in the kitchen, but creating delicious food is worth all the water she has to drink. Italian cuisine is a new experience for her. She was taught how to cook Irish food, and in her experience, it is more warm and full of comfort compared to the subtle elegance and clean flavors that Italian food tends to have, especially in the restaurant she is working for. There is one ingredient that she had to master when she applied for the job: pasta. It is a critical component of Italian cuisine where they can explore a wide range of flavors. Her personal favorite after experimenting with several pasta dishes is pasta aglio e olio, a simple pasta made with garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley and red pepper flakes. Of course, there are other types that contain a hearty marinara or a luxurious Alfredo sauce.

The beginning of her job started out with inventory. She inspected the refrigerator and freezer to see if there were any items that needed to be thrown out and check what the restaurant needs to stock up on. Some of these items that have to be restocked were checked the night before, so a delivery from the company the restaurant orders from should arrive soon. In the meantime, the prep cooks got busy preparing the ingredients that Stevie and the line cooks need. The food delivery arrived, and now there is no worry about running out of food for the day. When the restaurant opened and the guests started to arrive, that is when the fun part of cooking began. Stevie is the leader of the kitchen who expedited the orders to her crew and also cooked some of the dishes herself. It requires a lot of movement, multitasking and personally drinking a lot of water. However, the sight of empty plates coming back to the kitchen always keeps her going.

""

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Stevie Collins]

EYE COLOR
[Green/Purple]

HAIR COLOR
[Red/Blonde]

HAIR LENGTH
[Shoulders]

HEIGHT
[5’5/7’2]

WEIGHT
[130/250 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Pansexual]

ETHNICITY
[Irish]

/("Sit down there and relax while I go wet the tea." )▲▼("Look at you there, happy out leaping about the place." )

///INDEPTH

MARITAL/RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

CARRYING
[The occasional fry pan, chef's knives, ingredients]

WARDROBE
[Chef's Uniform]

SPECIES
[Atlantean]

OCCUPATION
[Chef]

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:25 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, sєρтємвєя ③яם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:55 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Blind dates and dating apps were sort of new to him, and he almost felt bad using them as he wasn't necessarily looking for a long-term relationship, but seeing his first match, his guilt disappeared: she wasn't sure if she was looking for something serious either. Just looking for a good time, and as long as it clicks... those were the parts that he particularly remembered. Well, he could definitely show a girl a good time, and so long as his appearance didn't weird her out, he was confident he was rather clickable. The part about having to like dogs worried him though. He liked all animals well enough, but they didn't like him. Even his baby's service cat constantly gave him the stink eye and barely tolerated him, and that was an animal who had been trained to tolerate everyone. He knew it would be bad if she brought along a dog and it instinctually despised him, like it would. Would she fault him for that, or see that he was trying and so give him the benefit of the doubt? Another thing that had caught his attention was her age: she was only two years older than his daughter. Was that old enough to be dating? Well, he had to admit, if he and Lena had both lived that long, he would have been a father by the time he was 24. It just...it seemed much too young when he thought about his own little girl going on dates and things like that. If he had been breathing, he would have choked on the thought of Emi being almost as old as Lena was when she got pregnant. He knew he couldn't keep her from living her life, but it was too damn hard to see her grow up and he would always see her as his little baby.

Dashing those thoughts from his mind, he straightened his leather jacket, made sure his crimson asymmetrical short-sleeved shirt was hanging right, brushed any potential dust off of his super tight black jeans, and, well, the black leather boots were good to go. He opted for black and silver studs and hoops for his piercings, about as conservative of a look as he could do. The date was at a restaurant, which sucked for him, but at least she had been nice enough to wait a few days until the storms had blown over. He had given her the absolutely true excuse: he didn't want to leave her daughter alone during the storms. What if the power went out and she had to call for help? It wasn't like someone could read her phone from a few miles away. And some emergency response systems didn't have a text option. The thought of her being stuck in the house without a way to call for help absolutely terrified him.

He walked into the restaurant and made arrangements with the waiter that no matter what his companion said, he was picking up the check for both of them. He settled into his seat and sent a quick message to Emi saying he would get something to go for her, and if she was super good, she might just earn herself a treat. Unless her personality completely flipped and she did something undeniably cruel, she would get the treat. He couldn't say no to her ever. He did have a gift for Summer, just a little something; hopefully she would like it.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: No one I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: Hope this is enough to work with.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:35 pm
User Image
Summer Evans

Summer frowned a little bit as she clutched onto the umbrella. While she was happy the storms were over, she wasn't very happy with the lasting rain. Especially since she had to walk in it! Thankfully her umbrella was a sturdy one. When she signed up for the blind date, she hadn't accounted for the weather and that she might have to walk out in this weather. This date better be worth it! Okay, no.. that wasn't a nice thing to think. This date was going to be fun! She'd had plenty of casual hook-ups, but hasn't been on a date in a long time. Sighing softly, she closed her umbrella and hung it up on a hook by the door so she wouldn't drip water all over the floors.

Breathing in deeply, she felt her hands actually shaking a little bit. Eugh! Gross. Why was she nervous. Ew. Wrinkling her nose, the wolf shook her head a little bit before giving the person at he front desk a soft smile. After explaining why she was there, the lady immediately said she knew who the wolf was talking about. Swallowing a little bit, she followed behind the woman. Spotting a male at the table, the wolf cocked her head to the side a little bit as she eyed him up. It seemed like things were already starting to look up then! "Thank you." She said politely to the woman before she took a seat across from the man. "Hi. I'm Summer. You're Isa right? It's nice to meet you." She, a bright smile on her face.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                    x profile | here tab dating | nobody tab wearing | Blind Date tab ooc | Your post was great. Sorry if mine is crap and it took me so long to respond.
                                                    Katze Allemon-Schatten

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games