Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 2:38 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Essence de Soleil
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: '-' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

Saeki smiled as they replied and they walked to lunch together. "Of course, I'm sure it will be fun as well." he said and chuckled lightly. They stopped at a few more exhibits but it didn't take long before they were at the truck. It was an interesting idea. Kind of like the wagons in Japan. The young man was happy to eat something from his homeland. As much as he loved it here and enjoyed his time with his boyfriend thoroughly, he did miss Japan at times. He ordered his Okonomiyaki and then they sat at a bench and ate together. It was a great time spent together as always. The young man had told his parents and sister by now that he had a boyfriend too. They had reacted in a good way, despite the usual Japanese views. They really just wanted Saeki to be happy and if this man achieved that then they would not try and stop it. After lunch and some talk together they left the museum and walked towards the Arcade.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:09 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑧
( ① чєαя, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:28 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Essence de Soleil│WITH: No one in particular yet.│STATUS: Looking for more clues│Outfit: This

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

"It's day two since Coralyn got kidnapped, and it seems that she is not the only person who is missing as what the local news has reported. I won't stop till I find her". Packing his backpack, he took a last gaze at his reflection on a mirror by his bedroom before he would leave his house. It's now Halloween, and this was not the best time for the situation. There is still an abundant amount of daylight. Maybe the chances will increase if will investigate the said place as early as possible. Though in regards to what else the enemy is capable of, it is still unknown for this human. Foolish maybe, but one that Aaron is capable of is that he never gives up.

-------oOo---oOo---oOo-------

Taking a Taxi, he finally arrived at Essence de Soleil. He has never set his feet in this place before, so he being as observant as possible as he could be will be the first thing that he would do. The place was quite big, but this doesn't stop him from snooping around.

Upon approaching the massive building, he takes a good look at the form of the structure, scanning his eyes from left to right, wondering where would the beast will appear or any possible routes it would take. Hence, Aaron has a hunch that the creature can teleport, but that is just a wild guess since it left him clueless for its whats, whos, wheres, and whys.
"Hmmm. Now, what would you be doing in a place like this?" Aaron muttered as he enters the building.

At this point, Aaron would walk around to look for anything suspicious or maybe possible clues and might even people who witness the beast as well. ----------------

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Falling Scattered Petals

Kitschura_020

_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:00 pm
User Image
: mad x
Kshama Maura
Outfit: black lace bodysuit with black leather jacket and highboots
Wallet: $900

an few moments later Maura got off the local bus and walked around the area. She passed by people who talked about missing people and strange things happened in homes of Solei residents. It to bad that Mikazuchi could not join her at the moment. She sighs and passes by each building. Every last one of them was unique. Then again, she thought this location is a coincidence. The nanoa fruit, man in the city now missing people. Could this be a test not vacation.

She flashesback and echo in her father words " i bought you a house in Solei City where you can meditate and prepare for your second inauguration in the army.it nice place and you should also check out there false rumor rumors of courtship. Beware of catching interested in man, I t consume you. "

After that she took a little mental break and sat on the shadows of corner. She takes deep breath and keeps hyperventilating when feeling bad aura nearby. She grab her head phone and placed on her ears. She then listens to the music and tries to relax. As her breathe slowly relax her muscles and she closed her eyes.

I SHEM I

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:59 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Essence de Soleil (Outside)│WITH: A young woman (Kshama Maura)│STATUS: "Camping"│Outfit: This

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

There was nothing suspicious about the building. Well, not yet for the least. But Aaron cannot exactly tell if this was the right location or not. Everything felt normal. It's Halloween day. There were only a few people were around. People are maybe in their homes, and some are pushing for a last-minute grocery for the tricks and treats. Besides, they advised us to stay inside and to keep away from the place if possible.

He looked around and sighed. "Everything looks pretty normal to me. Maybe this was not the right place or the right time. But I will not give up... I just need to know what to do next. Hmmm.." He took a paused from walking as he crossed his arms, holding his chin as he stared blankly at the finely tiled floor. "Tch. Damn it. I hope Coralyn is alright." he muttered as a hint of impatience starts to grow. The mystery was still above his thoughts. He did find someone to help him, but it was still beyond understanding. He had no choice but to move on.

-----oOo--oOo--oOo-----

"Maybe I should wait here until the sun goes down. And maybe I could spot the beast again like what the local news has mentioned. I guess all I can do now is wait."
After exiting the structure, he strolled passed through the museum's facade and decided to "camp" by the benches and saw a woman. As one of the new police force of this city, he has to keep people safe. "Umm.. ma'am? Excuse me.." He leaned over to the woman, waving his lightly for her to catch his attention since it seems that she was on her headphones.
"Good morning ma'am.. It's dangerous to be alone out here. There are sightings of a beast that has been kidnapping people, here and there. It would be safe for you to stay away from this location until the beast is captured or contained."

A moment after the woman's response, Aaron grabbed his wallet to show his badge as proof of being one of the authorities. "I'm a detective... and I came here to find some answers. Have you seen the beast by any chance?" he asked after grabbing a small notepad and a pen to take down some notes. ----

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Falling Scattered Petals

Kitschura_020

_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:41 am
User Image

Kshama Maura

Outfit: black lace bodysuit with black leather jacket and highboots
Wallet: $900

Maura looked up at the young lad showing his badge and telling her that not safe to hangout here. She sighed put away her head phones in her red bag with a royal gold seal on it. Then she gets up and her red purple eyes lit up. She thinks to herself from the announcement people are missing and something to do with the beasts so called. She chuckled once again as her magic ancinet aura lingers.

"I believe your right young man or should i say detective Shepherd. It not safe out jere. This city supposed to be a great place for tourist. I just find everything to be predict like one of those mysteries book.."
She said in strong Japanese English tone and wrapped her bag around her arm. She studied the boy prescence and then look back at the building. She kept getting a bad feeling about this area and she looks back at the detective.

"I was brought here with a certain feelings. I have not experienced any problems with beasts. You called them beasts. Then people will assume that they can fight them off. "

I SHEM I

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:33 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Essence de Soleil (Outside)│WITH: A young woman (Kshama Maura)│STATUS: "Camping"│Outfit: This

Based on the lady's statements, it seems that Aaron was the one who was somewhat knowledgable of the monster. He let out a small sigh while lowering his notepad and pen. His eyes then panned the rest of her figure as she spoke.
"Oh.. Well, I've encountered it. It looks like a huge hound with glowing hellish eyes. It has these features that it looks like an undead creature but what's strange about it is its physical composition. It has this tar-like body. I thought I could slow it down by shooting it, but the bullets passed through its body. He told her. Then his gaze went shifted to the building of Essence de Soleil as he continued to speak.

"Two days ago, the creature attacked my house in the evening. We tried to hold it off, but it took my friend. It swallowed her whole. I'm not sure how she is doing. Then Aaron would shift his gaze back to the lady again to continue his sentence. --But dead or alive, I must find her as well as the rest of the people who are missing. And this is why I'm here." ----

After that, Aaron decided to sit next to the lady. The bench was not that short, and it was not that wide either. There was enough room to keep their private space. And as he sat next to her, he let his elbows rest on top of his knees. He clasped his hands together while staring blankly at the floor and gave a small huff before he would turn his head to the lady again. "Do you live in this city? ...Hmm, Though I still suggest for you to keep away from this place as of now, I don't want you to be one of the missing people." ---

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Kitschura_020

_

_

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:48 am
biggrin User Image

Kshama Maura

Maura watched the young detective sit next to her. She listens to his information and compress in her mind. These beasts seems more like a paranormal thing. She nods her head to the young man and then gets up with her bag. She clenched her fist out of dispute over the beasts.

" i am hearing you out on the piece of information. Although I am different women not damsel in distress. I heard you loud clear about finding your friend..i lost plenty of comrades..."

She sympathy for him but she not afraid of the beast. She appreciate the warning and the advice. She saw how serious he is and she interested to show the boy how useful she is.

"Frankly I am just traveler and i just moved here. I am on my hiatus from training. My name is Maura kshama. You may know about my family through books. "

l SHEM l

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:11 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Essence de Soleil (Outside)│WITH: Kshama Maura│STATUS: "Camping"│Outfit: This

Aaron's eyes fluttered as Kshama stood up from her seat. What surprised him was the way she reacted to the information he just relayed. She was clenching her fist like there was some hint of anger or maybe even fury from the way she spoke. She even claimed that she is no damsel in distress and lost a lot of her comrades, she mentioned.

Aaron is no sexist tho. He doesn't even tolerate any form of discrimination. As part of the police force of this city, he has to keep the citizens as safe as possible against any criminal activities. However, it seems this lady here is a fighter. From the way she stood her ground and the tone of her voice, Aaron already has a hint that she is a warrior. But her history remains a mystery for him for now.

"Oh.. um.. it's a pleasure to meet you miss Kshama.." Aaron quickly stood, reaching his hand to her for them to shake hands. --I'm Aaron.. Aaron Shepherd" they exchanged names as a small smile would form on his lips.

"Umm.. if I may ask... . what creatures are you referring to? .. I'm sorry to ask, I'm also new to this city.. I've just moved about some weeks ago. I was also a detective back at my home city.. . called Zion." Aaron was a curious man by nature. This is why he knows how to hack to reveal controversial and very vital information back at his former home.

"--Oh and.. please.. . sit down.. I can spend the rest of my day here, waiting for the creature to reappear." Aaron would sit back down, assuming for Kshama to sit along with him as they would continue to converse.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Kitschura_020

_

_

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:07 am
User Image

Kshama Maura

Maura was delighted to have such fine young man wanted to talk to her on the bench. She also saw how informed he is and well put together. She sits back down and release her hands with air capped air ball. She shakes the boy hand and very honored to see another protector of people in the time force.

Its pleasure to meet you and don't be alarm. This just released air from my aura.." she shows Aaron the ball and then folds her arm as she relaxed . She gets back to one other subject at hand..the beasts.

"Now you ask about the beasts i refer too. I shall tell you my village refer as urban legend. It know as the Ojilkaku. An evil entity that feeds on the weakest minds and can only be summoned in the books of the Shulkin Hocas. I don't think the book exists because people who are revengeful set eyes on the book. Iy just legend."

Maura chuckled again.

l SHEM l

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: Hope it's usable heart
            tab tab outfit: [ X ] - leff sleeve tugged into his shirt. Wears a black eyepatch
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

{ pre timeskip }

To do or not to do.
            That was the question.

Za’saad had vowed to himself - to the scriptures of Fate - that he would never get involved with the critical affairs of this world. But to see someone he had just bonded with disappear in such a brutal fashion was… wrecking. wrenching. destroying. Perhaps he had underestimated the pull of his instincts, that deep-drilled training to react at any moment’s notice; to defend and defeat, whenever and wherever. Zee felt the surge of the runes in his hand, the warmth of the magic channelling within, and tasted the words of spells on his tongue - yet, he stood still. Unmoving, unfazed, unspoken; simply watching what was unfolding. Fate had a strange way of being exceptionally cruel - or perhaps it was himself that was so. Laughable, that was what it was - what he was; pathetic in each and every muscle and bone, through and through without limit. It was like being flayed alive with no wounds to prove it, the remembrance of loss at the forefront of his mind, circling through scenarios like a stop-motion film, showing him how people had been carved from his life. If he was to follow his emotions that moment, he would call to arms, chase the creature down and slay it, or die trying. But, was this really for him to interfere with? Should he take a step back and out of the situation?

He chuckled then, somewhere between a nervous slip up and a manic reaction to the absolute ridiculousness of the situation. The whole thing was everything he had hoped to forever avoid - to never be put in a spot where he had to make a choice like this. Obviously, it was all a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer, but when you considered that he didn’t belong to this world or the threads that spun into its tapestry, was he really allowed to ever reply with a ‘yes’?

After reassuring the girl that she was free to escape the shop’s terrifying incident, Za’saad collected a sample of the beast’s goo, just in case it could come in handy. (This was done by opening up a random jar of sweets, pouring them out onto the floor with the rest of the mess, scooping up some goo, and closing the lid back up). Then, Za’saad went home to meditate and decide.

{ post timeskip }

He woke up on the floor that morning, stiff yet strangely comfortable. Za’saad took to his head, shaking off the weariness of the night, and recollected his thoughts on the incident the day before. How a seemingly bright day could turn so sinister in a moment was both fascinating and terrifying - but to remain calm, Za’saad proceeded with his daily rituals for the morning. It was only then that Za’saad bothered with the world again, reconnecting to the living as he was mentally prepared to face any challenges thrown his way. Maybe the day before had left him more shook than he would like to admit, but he was only a mortal, so it was to be expected. Now, how to go about the revenge of his recently fallen friend? Unfortunately this world did not take kindly to strangers walking around with weapons in mid society, so Za’saad would have to leave his polearm at home. Fortunately, a lighter more concealable weapon might be preferable at his current strength.

{ at Essence de Soleil }

It was on his path to the hardware store that he encountered the news about Essence de Soleil, and it was as good a place as any to search. Buying five packs of nails, earning him quite a few little prickly friends, he then headed for the museum (obviously asking for directions on his path there). What he wasn’t expecting, was to find a familiar face at his destination. While the two weren’t as obvious at first glance, his practiced eye spotted them just before he was about to go through the front doors. Backing off for a moment, Za’saad walked up to the bench confidently, wearing his usual nonchalant smile when he stopped in front of the two. Do you believe in fate, Mr. Aaron? Za’saad asked to break the ice, holding out his bag of purchases towards the man. I do and I happened to have forgotten to ask the store to open these for me, would you mind? Just pour them into the bag, that'll be fine.

After dropping the bag in the detective’s care, he turned his one eye towards the girl, stepping back before giving her a court bow. I apologize for the rude interruption, Mydame. I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of meeting before; I’m Za’saad Zabirith, at your service.

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas