Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion was up in the library, sitting at his desk, in his hand was a black pen. Though he wasnt really using it, he had not written anything since he had sat down. All he had done with it was twirl it in his fingers. Leaning back in his chair he looked off, not focusing on anything, his elbow was on the desk, his cheek was against his fist.
Bowen noticed that Arion had left the door open, and didnt bother knocking as he walked in.
"I hope he is alright" Arion quietly said as Bowen placed a cup of warm cider in front of him.
"Who?" Bowen replied as he looked over at Arion.
"Dont act dumb Bowen, it doesnt suit you. I know hes gone. And I know hes been gone for a while. There is not a single ounce of his presence left in the mansion or the grounds around" Arion said as he continued to twirl the pen in his fingers.
"He wanted me to thank you on his behalf. And he also wanted to apologize" Bowen said once more, getting nothing more than a nod from Arion.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

By morning Kamen had found the road. And was walking along it looking down and thinking, he sighed and closed his eyes. "...I guess I have no choice..."

It was a few day's later, by then he had gotten to the closest town and he found a payphone and after dialing a number he waited then closed his eyes when someone answered. "Yeah...it's me, I give, come get me." he hung up the phone and sighed, he hoped Arion would be okay.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen let out a sigh, getting the cook to look over at him. Shaking his head, he dismissed the cooks quiet concern. Bowen had decided he would be the one to cook Arions meals personally. Though he thought it was kind of pointless, Arion has been eating very little, as a matter of fact, hes only been eating enough to survive. Though with his last fire bathing, he didnt really have to worry about eating.

Arion was once more at the garden, he had been tending to it since Kamen left, and now, thanks to that, there was more wildlife visiting the area. Especially because it was still winter and snow still fell, except for the garden and area sorounding it.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:17 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was sitting at a bus stop, though as the bus rolled up he remained sitting not paying attention to the people as they got on and off. When the bus finally puled away he barely looked up when someone else pulled up and parked in the bus's place, it was just as long as the bus but it wasn't one, a black limo pulled up and the back window rolled down. Kamen looked up then and looked inside the window then with defeat he stood up, not grabbing his bag he walked over to the door as it was opened for him and he got in. Not looking at the women sitting across from him her legs crossed.

"Nice to see you again too Kamen." she said when she noticed him not looking at her.

"Lets just go please." he said as he watched the driver take his bag and put it towards the back in the trunk.

Caleb, after learning how much Kamen's leaving was affecting Arion he grew concerned. It didn't take him long to realize exactly why and he had thought it was because of him that he was leaving. He had decided to leave himself he had been running, tracking the dragon with ease. He was panting though as he stopped at the end of the block and noticed Kamen getting in the limo he blinked in confusion. but then gave a look of determination as he ran for it as it started to drive away.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion had laid down, his arms crossed behind his head, legs crossed at his ankles, and he looked up to the clowdy sky. It was supposed to clear up today, but....the forecast had been wrong, in his eyes there was a slight glow as he took in the heat waves, and they were too weak, everything pointing that it would snow again.
No sooner had the thought popped to his mind, that the first couple of snowflakes began falling.
Arion didnt let out a sigh, and didnt move, he just continued looking up at the whitening sky.
He thought of the Princess Melinda once more. He had often accompanied her, both of them would just sit and watch the weather, or the just watch the wild life, he never spoke to her, until the ball. Her father had tried figuring out if he was the surprise dancers, but she had known. He did spend more time with her than anything. He didnt speak much, but he still replied everyonce in a while.
At the thought of her, he turned to the statue of her, he had enjoyed her company, they were not in love, but they made each other feel less alone.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:26 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb was gone for two weeks, WHen he returned to the castle he sighed and rubbed his face and was ready to go to bed but he figured he should check in with Bowen, since he had been gone and had left without telling him where he had gone.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen had walked out of the bottom waiting room, an old acquaintance of Arion had called, he said he would be visiting sometime during the week, so Bowen had to make sure everything was ready for his arrival.
But then he saw a familiar face walk in through the front door.
"And where have you been?" Bowen asked as he approached Caleb.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked up when he noticed Bowen speaking to him he stopped and looked down then looked back up at him. "I...went looking for the dragon Sir Bowen..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen looked down at Caleb a bit surprised "You mean Kamen? I doubt you killed him" he said watching him closely.
"So why did you go looking for him" Bowen asked a bit curiously.
His eyebrows lowered, as he watched for any sign that Caleb was hiding something.
Even though Caleb had tried killing Kamen once, Arion and even he himself, have forgotten it,...or more like forced it to the deepest darkest corners of their subconcious minds, they did not want to see Caleb as evil.
They had known him for years, so they did not want one mistake clouding their view of the young human.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:59 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb nodded as he looked down then he looked back up at him. "I...went looking for him because I thought it was because of me that he left." he looked down then. "I...could tell Arion likes him so I felt bad if he left because of something I had done."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Widening his eyes in surprised, Bowen continued staring down at Caleb. His arm lifted and his hand reach forward "This is the Caleb we first met" he quietly said, thinking out loud. His hand landed on Calebs head as he petted him.
"You are not the cause for young Kamens departure, but thank you for looking for him" Bowen said.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:21 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb blinked and blushed when Bowen petted his head he contined to look down though. "I know..." he said lightly, biting his lip then he looked back up at him. "Becuase I found him, and he told me it had nothing to do with me. But Sir Bowen I need to tell you Kamen he...he's..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen tilted his head to the side and dropped his arm as he just stared at Caleb, wondering what was wrong.
"He what?" Bowen asked calmly, and placed his hands of Calebs shoulders, fearing that the lad would start trembling, by the sound of his voice.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:41 pm
NuLova
The article, is lame as hell but it gets tbe point accross I think

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked up at him then. "He is getting married Sir Bowen." he then reached into his satchel and took out a local paper from a few day's ago he held it out for Bowen to read the part that was headlined.

Kur Heir to be wed

Local Kur Family of Kur Japan Imports announces today that a merger between itself and anohter empire busyness Shadowblades. The Merger was announced by announcing the Heir's from both empires Kamen Kur of KJI and Goldmoon Shadowblade of Shadowblade LLC to be Wed. The wedding which is by invitation only will haopen on the 15th of December.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

His eyes went wide, Bowen wanted to curse at the news, he knew how much Arion had desired him, but he did not know how he would react to this.
Taking the paper from Calebs hands and read the article out loud.

"Seems like young Kamen got what he always wanted" Arion said.
Behind Caleb, Arion had just walked in through the front door.
At this Bowen let out a quiet curse "Master-" he began saying as he noticed the blank look in Ariosn eyes, they almost seemed lifeless.
Arion held his hand up to quiet him down "I wish him the best" Arion said, his voice just as lifeless as his eyes, void of any feeling.
Bowen had to swallow the lump in his throat, he didnt know what he could do or say to get Arion out of this new state.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games