Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:55 pm
User Image
Melody Brooke
𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢 ....
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ⓦⓘⓣⓒⓗ

.."Everything is here for a purpose."

It was Christmas eve and what better way to spend it collecting sea shells to put it on your christmas tree? Well at least that is what Melody thought. The young witch was walking along the shore line picking up any shells she could find that were mixed in the cold sand and snow. Melody hummed to herself happily as she picked up shells and put then in her little sea shell bag, not minding the cold at all until she looked out at the water. The water always calmed her and put a smile on her face, her smile would be bigger if she was allowed to swim in it if it wasn't so cold and would get her sick. Sighing about the thought not being able to swim she spun around in the sand to turn away from the water and go back home to set up her little Christmas tree but she slipped and fell back into the water.

Crushing on: No one at this time
Money: $1000
Mood: Happy as a clam!~
Wearing:

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:24 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
"People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
Left over cash: $1,000
User Image
Alexander was running along the beach, he had done it all through high school and running somehow centered him. Maybe it was the physical activity that helped since he couldn't use any of his super strength here or...well anywhere really. Keeping up his pace his eyes caught the sight of a purple haired woman falling into the water. Alexander slowed down a bit to rub his eyes and make sure the winter wind wasn't playing against his eye sight. Realizing that it wasn't he looked around quickly and kicked up the pace closing the distance easily. Leaning over he helped the woman out of the water. "Are you okay miss?"

((Sorry it's short))

tokyoloverTM

"...I like to think that we aren't."

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image
Melody Brooke
𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢 ....
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ⓦⓘⓣⓒⓗ

All Melody could feel was the cold icy water all over her body, along with her hair moving along with the water. The witch sat up and only giggled a little before she double checked to see if her shell bag was alright with the shells. She then noticed that someone was running at her, a boy a little younger then her maybe, it was hard to say. Melody looked up at him a little surprised that he was offering her his help, but then again he doesn't know she is a witch so maybe that was why he was helping her. "Oh I am okay." Melody stated as the boy helped her up. She was soaked to the bone, water dripping from her hair and clothes as she dusted off the sand on her. "Thank you for the help sir." She said with a bright smile as if nothing was wrong at all.

Wearing:

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:54 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
Alexander looked at the woman and nodded although he didn't quite believe that she was okay. She was soaked to the bone and would surely catch a cold. "Well I'm glad you're okay and don't thank me. I got some help when I first moved here myself so just paying it forward." Smiling Alexander took of his coat and draped it over her shoulders. The bottom of the coat dipping slightly into the water. "Sorry if wearing the coat is uncomfortable. I just don't want you to catch a cold." He smiled a little bit and hit his forehead a little bit. "Forgive my manners, here I am trying to keep you from getting sick and I haven't even given you my name." Alexander laughed a little and smiled. "I'm Alexander, I recently moved here from Italy."

tokyoloverTM

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:05 pm
User Image
Melody Brooke
𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢 ....
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ⓦⓘⓣⓒⓗ

"Still, thank you." The purple haired girl said, still smiling brightly before he took off his coat and put it on her."Huh? Oh no, no no! I cant take your coat! You are going to catch a cold!" Melody said as she took off the coat he had put on her shoulders and handed it back to him. " I really am grateful for your help and your kindness but I cant let you catch a cold because of me." She stated with a smile before she let out a slight giggle when he told her his name. " Its nice to meet you Alexander. Italy huh? I been there a few times, it is truly a beautiful country." She said as she thought about all the times she went to Italy for her swimming compositions and odd modelling job there. " My name is Melody, I lived her for a little while now and I come from Scotland, but I am sure its not that hard to tell."

Wearing:

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
Alexander chuckled and took his jacket back. "Well we at least need to get you moving so that you can dry quicker. Why don't you run with me?" He smiled as slipped the jacket over his body and flapped the coat once or twice to get the feeling back into it. Looking over himself he nodded as if he was satisfied with his appearance. "Oh you've been to Italy? Yes she really is beautiful, I miss her a lot." Alexander smiled and crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "Oh you're from Scotland are ya? And it was a little hard to tell." He dropped his arms and grinned.

tokyoloverTM

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:13 am
User ImageUser Image

уиєz | zαяιєℓ

Emotion
Single
With No One
$1000
Wearing
I wonder if I'll ever be able to fit in with the residents here..

❛I have always been afraid.. Always been pretending to follow you closely, always been pretending to sharpen my teeth, when the truth is, I am... scared to death just treading on your shadow.❜

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

She stood before the ocean. A gust of wind blew, causing her long locks of pale white hair to flutter. So this is it.. this is Soleil City. Her large wings flapped a couple of times and faded away soon after she landed. Strangely, there was not a single soul other than herself pacing back and forth on the beach. She assumed the others had decided to stay indoors due to the chilly weather. It's not even a full day away from home that she's already starting to miss it terribly eventhough she's the one who suggested to move out in the first place. She sighed and removed her feet from the tight grasp of her sandals that left a trail of red marks on her pale skin. The waves came crashing in and she dipped her toes into the water slowly, then all at once. It was strangely satisfying to feel the wet sand seep through the gaps between her toes along with the sound of the waves crashing down echoing in the background. "This is strangely.. soothing." she murmured followed by her closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. The ocean breeze blew gently at her but was also strong enough to loosen the bandage on her right eye. Ynez brought her hand up and held onto the soft fabric that's latched onto her skin, afraid that someone might notice the strange color of her eyes.

'This place is much nicer than I thought it would be. Hey, do you think that the so-called legend here is true?" Zariel's voice echoed in her mind.

"You mean love's orchard? I don't know but I'd like to believe it is. Do you think it's even possible for two people to stay in love with each other? ..forever?"
'Hah, how would I know. I'm not even interested in those kinds of things.'
Zariel countered. That's right. She never really was the type to indulge within the subject matter of romance and love. There was a long pause after Zariel's comment which led to the end of a conversation. Despite sharing the same body, they were complete polar opposites in terms of attitude and personality.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

OOC: Sorry for the slow reply ;v;
l0laaa

Name

Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:58 pm
Lyeisander
ᴏᴄᴄ: its okay, i just got back from my job so im going to be a little slow too lol

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
Sᴏɴɢ
Sɪɴɢʟᴇ
$996.75

User Image
Cʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ Wᴀʟᴛᴇʀs

Cricket walked with her shoes in hand along the edge of where the water just met the sand. Looking down she swung each arm back and forth and kicked the sand infront of her almost as if she was pouting. "Why is everyone here so lovey-dovey all the time? It is kind of gag worthy.Cricket continues to walk in her pouting manner while kicking the sand harder infront of her as she trudges along.

wearing
User Image

l0laaa

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

уиєz | zαяιєℓ

Emotion
Single
With Strange Girl
$1000
Wearing
Is she.. alright?

❛I have always been afraid.. Always been pretending to follow you closely, always been pretending to sharpen my teeth, when the truth is, I am... scared to death just treading on your shadow.❜

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

She stood with her feet immersed in the water and enjoyed the gentle breeze blowing directly towards her. It wasn't long until her peaceful moment was abruptly interrupted by the rough sand that strangely flew onto her white gown, staining the pure white fabric with splatters of brown. Her eyes shot open and she turned her head over towards the girl that had her head hung low. Judging by the way she walked, Ynez simply assumed that something was bothering her. The angel parted her lips for a couple of times in attempt to speak to the female but sadly with her deep in thoughts and constantly having her legs splattered with wet sad, it seemed quite impossible for her voice to get through to the girl.

'Ugh. Just speak up Ynez. Why are you always so reluctant to do so?' Zariel snapped at her. It was because Ynez was always so soft that people tend to take advantage of it. "Have some patience Zariel. She's deep in thought and I don't want to interrupt her." she murmured, her voice barely audible. It wasn't until the girl was about to run into her that she had decided to giver her a small tap on the shoulder. "Excuse me.. miss? You're going to run into me." she spoke shyly, scared that she might put the girl in a bad mood by interrupting her thoughts.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

OOC:
l0laaa

Name

Name

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:41 pm
Lyeisander
User ImageUser Image

уиєz | zαяιєℓ

Emotion
Single
With Strange Girl
$1000
Wearing
Is she.. alright?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

She stood with her feet immersed in the water and enjoyed the gentle breeze blowing directly towards her. It wasn't long until her peaceful moment was abruptly interrupted by the rough sand that strangely flew onto her white gown, staining the pure white fabric with splatters of brown. Her eyes shot open and she turned her head over towards the girl that had her head hung low. Judging by the way she walked, Ynez simply assumed that something was bothering her. The angel parted her lips for a couple of times in attempt to speak to the female but sadly with her deep in thoughts and constantly having her legs splattered with wet sad, it seemed quite impossible for her voice to get through to the girl.

'Ugh. Just speak up Ynez. Why are you always so reluctant to do so?' Zariel snapped at her. It was because Ynez was always so soft that people tend to take advantage of it. "Have some patience Zariel. She's deep in thought and I don't want to interrupt her." she murmured, her voice barely audible. It wasn't until the girl was about to run into her that she had decided to giver her a small tap on the shoulder. "Excuse me.. miss? You're going to run into me." she spoke shyly, scared that she might put the girl in a bad mood by interrupting her thoughts.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

OOC:
l0laaa

Name

Name

ᴏᴄᴄ: sorry for the long response time

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
Sᴏɴɢ
Sɪɴɢʟᴇ
$996.75

User Image
Cʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ Wᴀʟᴛᴇʀs

Cricket's head darted up, in an instant her cheeks flushed with bright red."Sorry." she murmured with a slight agitated tone in her voice. Upon a better look at the girl, Cricket stepped back to see the staining on her dress. "Wow. I'm actually really sorry about your dress, is there any way I can help you with that?" Cricket for the first time in her life was sincere. Cricket dropped her shoes and started to fumble for something in her backpack that could possibly help the stranger with her stained dress.

wearing
User Image

l0laaa

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image
Melody Brooke
𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢 ....
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ⓦⓘⓣⓒⓗ

"Running? You don't mind? Well I guess a good run wouldn't hurt now would it." Melody said with a smile as she gave herself one last dust off and checked her sea shells one last time before looking back at the man who helped her. " Yep! I been there a few times and she is a beauty." The young woman have her wet hair a ruffly and started to run off ahead of him. " Oh really? Well I lived in America for a few years so that might be why!" She shouted back.

Wearing:

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:09 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
He blinked as Melody started running leaving him behind, a small grin came to his face as he ran after her catching up pretty quickly. "This is the first time I've been to America actually. It's rather nice although the airport was terrible." Alexander chuckled and shook his head. "The people are friendly enough, I was lucky that my neighbor decided to help me out or I would probably still be moving boxes in." He chuckled again and keeping a nice even pace.

tokyoloverTM

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

уиєz | zαяιєℓ

Emotion
Single
With Strange Girl
$1000
Wearing
Is she.. alright?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

An eyebrow rose in amusement as the girl seemingly came back to her senses after being a tad too close to one another. Ynez simply shook her head and smiled when she apologized. She didn't let the stains on her dress bother her too much. Any forms of actions such as dusting it off or wiping it will just worsen the stains. She reached out and held the girl's arm, gesturing for her to stop searching her bag. "Don't worry about it, I can always wash it off by myself." she spoke, her voice as soft as can be.

'You're just going to let this slide? Oh I would scream the hell out of her ears if I were you.' Zariel's booming voice echoed in her head, causing the angel's expression to cringe slightly. Concerned about the girl's well-being. Ynez decided to stick around for a while longer. "Are you alright? A frown doesn't seem to suit that pretty face of yours." she asked.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

OOC: No, no. It's alright, I'm pretty busy with school work myself ;v;
l0laaa

Name

Name

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:44 pm
Lyeisander

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
Sᴏɴɢ
Sɪɴɢʟᴇ
$996.75

User Image
Cʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ Wᴀʟᴛᴇʀs

Cricket noticed the girls shrinking face and started to become even more concerned. "Are you sure?" Cricket remarked, without even giving notice to the obvious compliment she just received. "I can always go buy some stain remover, it's really no problem at all!" Cricket at this point was clearly fretful and wanted to fix the staining she caused on the ivory dress. "I'm so so sorry." Cricket's tone started to change. "I'm Cricket by the way." She announced with a slight unnerving confidence in her voice while reaching out her arm for a handshake.

wearing
User Image

l0laaa

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

уиєz | zαяιєℓ

Emotion
Single
With Cricket
$1000
Wearing
Is she.. alright?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A faint chuckle escaped her lips and she shook his head once more. "It's really alright. I don't mind. I can wash it when I get home. It's just a dress, nothing to worry about." she reassured. "Don't worry if I pull any strange expression on you. I have this case of.. a split personality disorder. Let's just say there's another voice in my head. It's confusing." perhaps she ought to make herself clear in case of any further misunderstanding. Then again, maybe she should've let it slide? She noticed the girl attempting a handshake and so she obliged.

"I'm-" she paused, confused as to which identity she should introduce herself as. "Leia. You can call me Leia." she answered. If it would save the girl from any confusion in the future, she'd gladly be addressed by that name even if she dislikes it."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

OOC:
l0laaa

Name

Name

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games