Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:03 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①00
( ③ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

After what happened on new years eve Luka had spent all this time at home after what happened. Why? Well for the first while she stayed at home because she could not walk do to the roots that rooted her to the beach her legs got pretty badly bruised. Once her legs were better the blonde woman got herself sick and was once again stuck at home for the next while. Now that the short british woman was well again there was only one thing and one person she wanted to see and that was Fisher. Not sure where Kuro lived as that is where she learned where he was living she hoped she would find the ginger haired man where she first met him, the park. Looking up at the sky she noticed the dark clouds and she shuttered a little. As long as there is no thunder storm I will be fine... She thought to herself as she walked along the path of the park. The blonde hoped that she would find Fisher here and that he was not made at her for not coming to him sooner. She would of but her legs nor health would let her. If she could not find him here she would check the beach next as it seemed the two kept bumping into each other there.

Crushing on: A ginger
Money: $200
Mood: A little worried
Wearing: Plain

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher needed a good ten or twelve stiches in his hand that came out today, and luckily he didn't have any other injuries after that day on the beach. Having congenial analgesia made his life pretty difficult at times, if he could, he'd rather not accumulate all the medical bills it took for all the checkups he often needed. He tended to be born with this trait every new life, and dealing with it had never gotten any easier. Whether his parents ever accepted him running away from home, he didn't want to use their insurance. And with how he was getting by, he probably couldn't pay for a plan that could cover someone with his condition. That being said, he'd been terrified to see a doctor. Unfortunately, it had been necessary, and he'd nearly passed out from the blood loss.

Since getting out of the hospital back then, he hadn't gone back to Kuro's place even once after picking up most of his things. If he could afford it, he stayed in the hotel down on the beach. Most times, he just slept the same way he used to before Kuro let him move in. The streets weren't as bad when you could phase in and out of 'existence.' Now and days the lonely redhead was starting to feel...Well, this wasn't how he wanted to live. As much as he liked his art and his jewelry, he needed a real job so he could get his own place. Besides, he hadn't seen Luka and he thought he should finally see Kuro and get the rest of his stuff. As he lounged in a tree, he stayed in ethereal form and looked at the grey sky. People were coming through as usual, that being not too often. So when a particular blonde trekked through, the man was quick to notice.

"Luka!" He gasped, phasing in and yelping as he fell off his branch. Landing on his back, his breath was knocked from him and he weezed before going limp. Medical insurance...he couldn't avoid it forever. Coughing, the red head sat up and tried to check himself over quickly. No signs of blood or breakage, though he would have to have someone check his back. Being able to scramble to his feet, he checked for the blonde and hoped she hadn't gotten away. More than likely she'd actually seen him fall, and as soon as he saw her she was enveloped in one of his hugs. "Luuuuka! You had me so worried!"

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *I have to fix this!" ◈ I'm Doin'! *static* ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image

Luka was starting to get worried that she was not going to be able to find Fisher here and would have to go look for him at the beach. She did not want to go back to the beach after what happened to her. She was rooted down to the beach and the idea of the tide coming in at any moment scared her. Just thinking about it she could feel herself loosing air underwater. Shaking the idea off the short blonde fallowed the parks path until she stopped and heard her name being called. Stopping in her tracks she turned around to where the voice came from to see a ginger haired man fall out of a tree making her jump a little as it caught her off guard. " Fisher!?" She gasped, worried for a moment as he did not get up right away but who could blame the man as he just fell out of a tree.

Taking a step forward she was about to go run to his aid but the ginger haired man got up and the next thing she knew he was wrapped in his arms once more. Though this time she was not startled by it or blushing by it. Luka smiled and hugged the man back, nuzzling her face into his shoulder as she missed his warmth. " I missed you." She said softly before snapping out of it a little and pulled away slightly but still had her arms around him. " Wait are you okay!? You just fell out of a tree Fisher!"

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:49 am
User Image

User Image

Fisher was slightly disarmed when he received his gesture back at himself, his smile turning into an oversized grin as Luka said she missed him. Feeling her pull away, the mushi straightened to near arm's length and kept his smile. "I missed you too!" He replied, answering with this rather than acknowledging whether he was okay. He was sure he was fine, it wasn't a bad fall. It could be worse! Exhaling a calming breath, the mushi stepped back further erode breathing his next sentence. "It's fine, I can't feel anything. What about you, have you been okay lately? I haven't seen you around in weeks." He returned, brushing pine needles from his hair as he questioned the blonde. It had been long enough, so he imagined he wouldn't see anything wrong if there was. They'd been stuck on that beach for a really long time, until someone showed up with what was practically a hack saw to cut Luka free.

User Image
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *Reunited!" ◈ I'm Doin'! *static* ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:30 am
User Image

" Are you sure? That was a quite the fall there." The blonde stated as she looked up at the tree then back at Fisher. The ginger before her seemed alright, he had his big old smile of his on. Sighing a little and shaking her head a little at him she fixed her glasses before she answered his question. " After what happened on the beach my legs got pretty bruised up and I couldn't walk for a while. Once I was they healed up enough that I could walk I ended up getting sick." She said while rubbing the back of her neck before stepping a couple steps back. " S-Sorry, you shouldn't get to close as I am just getting over it." She was referring to being sick and she didn't want to risk him getting it. Though she did not know if he could get sick, she still did not know what Fisher was. After seeing him levitate at the beach she knew he was not human.

Now that Luka thought about it she did not know much about Fisher. Like where he was from, his age, what he liked to eat and didn't like. This bothered the young woman as she wanted to know these things about him, she wanted to know every little thing about him. " Fisher... What are you doing tomorrow evening?" The British girl fidgeted a little as she asked and glanced away a little. " I-I want to make up for what happened on the beach and not talking to you till now. So... Do you want to come over for a early dinner?"

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Fisher had his own little personal joke, since Luka didn't know just how literal he was being. He wouldn't share his medical condition, yet, as learning about it often made people overly cautious around him. He wasn't made out of glass just because he couldn't feel pain, and he hated for people to ask if he was sure about doing things with them because he could get hurt. So while it was nothing against Luka, the ginger kept his own secret under lock and key. So, nodding to her question, the mushi cocked he head and listened to her explain where she had been. She seemed like she'd been worse off than he had! "Ah Luka, that's terrible. I'm sorry you had to endure that." He expressed with a light frown. When the blonde put more space between them, he huffed and waved his hand dismissively. "Pft. I'm not worried about that." Colds were hardly anything, his antibodies were mutated because of his nature- he could get over a cold in no time.

"Huh?" What was he doing tomorrow? Fisher rarely thought so far ahead. While perhaps he ought to, he'd been alive long enough to learn there was no point in worrying about tomorrow. Blinking curiously, a relaxed, lopsided smirk made its way onto his face. "Luka...Don't make up anything to me. None of that was your fault. But if you're asking me out anyway, I'd really like that." He hummed. He was surprised she came out right with it, especially before him. However, he was happy about it anyway! Even though it blew up in their face, not even just on a figurative basis, it still kinda worked out and brought them together like he'd been hoping.

User Image
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *Reunited!" ◈ I'm Doin'! *static* ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:10 pm
User Image

" No need to say you are sorry Fisher. Its not like you were the one who rooted me to the ground. Plus getting myself sick was my own stupid fault. I was pushing myself when I should of been letting my legs rest. Now I know for next time." The blonde let out a nervous laugh before shaking her head a little when Fisher said he was not worried about getting her cold. " You may not be worried about it but I would feel bad if you did because of me." Fisher being sick was not a good picture as he was so lively all the time and just the idea of him being stuck in a bed was depressing

Luka waited for the mans response if he was free tomorrow or not. She worried that maybe it was a little much and to much to offer him but as always Fisher managed to surprise her my his words making her blush a little. " A-Asking you out...?" I that what she was doing? Was she asking this young man out? She had no idea what she was doing and it just made the girl more flustered. " I want to though... I said some things back then that I shouldn't of said. Besides you saw me acting like a little child back then which is something I didn't want you to see." The red faced girl smiled as he agreed to coming over tomorrow. He was going to be her first guest over besides her boss and person to cook for. " Alright!" She was clearly thrilled of him coming over as she never had anyone over, even back at home in London. " Is there anything you request for dinner then?"

Mood: Little flustered

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:17 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image

~ gaia_star ~ Avery Stone ~ gaia_star ~

Avery hoped out of the tailgate of the truck that had graciously picked her up while hitch hiking on the side of the road. This is where she sought out to be a big city that seemed to have more opportunities. "Thanks for the ride" She grabbed her duffel bag and guitar waving goodbye to the kind elderly couple as they drove off. Avery had been passing herself off as a man for the last several towns, the binding around her chest was uncomfortable on its own not to mention the heat of the day making it almost unbearable. Avery learned that women where easily preyed upon on the streets so she dressed up like a man. Looking around it looked like they'd dropped her off at a park. Caring her things to a nice shady tree she sat down pulling out her guitar, it's been a day or so since she'd had the chance to play. To anyone she looked a man, playing a guitar.

Mood:Lost
Cash:None
Company:Alone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene had decided to take a nice stroll around this time, leaving the shop closed for the day. It was a nice day out, though the blind ghost could not see the beauty of the park, she could hear its peaceful nature. Her bird was enjoying it, flying around peacefully around her. Mel took the biggest niff of the air she could. Though it was basically a simulation of breathing, she did miss when breathing actually did something for her, rather than being a false representation of her past abilities.

As the ghost walked, she would soon hear the sweet notes of a guitar. She could see the stream, and so began to follow them, thorough the park until she stumbled upon the source. She could not see who, but she could see the wonderful emissions. The ghost silent sat there, listening to Avery play the guitar, hands in her lap. There was a small smile on her face. A blue-bird landed on the girls shoulder, dancing to the music as well.

Neither made much noise, just sitting there and enjoying the "man" playing the song.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, Some person with a guitar]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Avi_Carnival

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image

Avery sat playing with her eyes closed then felt something like some one was there. Opening her eyes she noticed a person, what looked to be a woman sitting near listening to the guitar's sounds. Avery could see it and feel that the being was a spirite of some kind. It was odd to have one sitting pleasantly listening to the music and she noticed the blue bird on her shoulder and smiled. Not all spirits where like this, and it put her on edge a little however she continued to play guitar. As she slowed her playing she asked in a mlae tone, "Would you like me to play something else for you?" If she could give peace to those around her it made her happy.

Mood:Lost
Company:Alone

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene realized she was being spoken to. The voice was a bit deep, though the lines that came from the "Male" was one Mel recognized as being typically female. She didn't quite know what to make of it really, so she simply let the lines move past her. The smile on her face was wide, serene, and friendly. Mel shook her head side to side. She began to move her hands, as if you make it clear that all she wanted to do was listen to the woman. She pulled her harp off her back and simply set it down.
The spirit could not quite speak, not like the others, but it was clear she meant no harm. Her eyes remained closed. She pulled out a card "Hello" card in order to greet the person since it would be rude not to.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, Some person with a guitar]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Avi_Carnival

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:40 pm
User Image

Avery saw that she was friendly and smiled seeing the harp she pulled out, nodding understanding that she wanted to listen."Hello, would you like to play together.. Since you have a harp?" She tried keeping up the male voice as she spoke. Avery had never heard a harp and guitar play together it seemed like an interesting mix. Seeing her pulling out a card with 'Hello' on it it made her realizing she could not speak. She also hadn't opened her eyes maybe this meant she was blind and mute a hard way to live a life full of such beauties and wonders.

Mood:Calm
Company:Melpomene

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene thought for a moment. It had been some time since she played another, and the combination would be strange, but she knew it could be done. Mel moved closer with a smile, sure that they could figure it out. Mel dug out another card which said "I'm Melpomene." in order to introduce herself. She gave a small bow afterward before she held her harp. She was currently thinking of a song they could play together.
The bird on her shoulder was on the ground, watching the two happily.

Melpomene did think of something but she had no idea how to introduce it to her. He began to play, wondering if the girl would recognize The song she was playing, though Mel was not relegated to the harp. She could alter its sound at any time in order to simply play whatever stringed instrument sounded nice, she found most people didn't appreciate that.

Avi_Carnival

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Fisher knew it wasn't his fault, he hadn't been apologizing in that sense. Just expressing sympathy for what she had gone through the last two weeks. "I hope you had someone to help take care of you when you were sick, it's hard to be alone during times like those." He extended, though he was hoping it never had to happen like that again. He was never attending another city event again, especially if a lot of people were attending. He'd just celebrate in a smaller setting, maybe invite people he liked. Which...he'd hopefully meet more of soon. "Anyway, I'm glad you're okay. And I'm glad you came to find me." He'd been thinking about finding her, they should be able to talk about what happened. But now, standing right in front of her like he was, he couldn't think of what to say.

Tomorrow he would go job hunting, and he'd start saving up for an apartment. He was old enough, he was out of the house. He should try, and he could worry about his jewelry and his art later. A long time ago it was fun to live as a nomad, but the more medical anomalies he was born with, the harder it was to really do what he wanted to. "I'll make sure I'm available for whenever you want me." He promised, since he wasn't sure just how busy he would be. He was lazy, so it wasn't likely he'd be over involved in something. "W-We both did! We should just forget everything bad that happened that day, I don't think either of us were completely ourselves." It had been a strange and scary day, afterall. He wouldn't hold Luka responsible.

Exhaling deeply, he pushed up the bridge of his glasses up his nose and tried not to think of it too much. "Oh! No, it doesn't matter to me what we eat. How about I bring the dessert?" He offered, smiling happily as he thought of the idea. He wanted to contribute, he was happy to spend time with her.

User Image

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games