Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:39 pm
Strikxr

Haru Yates

Sadly, my devices are not compatible with Discord. (I know, my junk is out of date. crying )

crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:43 pm
Welllll anyway to rap things up for today with the group runs back to alexs/tonas house and also that 1 character that Strikxr wanted to add is there because +÷×÷!@/>* doing proper character introductions  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:47 pm
Xa44
Welllll anyway to rap things up for today with the group runs back to alexs/tonas house and also that 1 character that Strikxr wanted to add is there because +÷×÷!@/>* doing proper character introductions

Okay. We'll continue on that tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:00 pm
Strikxr

Haru Yates

Just to let everyone know, if I stop posting for an extended period of time, it is best to assume that I am dead it isn't worthwhile to check here  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:15 pm
Strikxr
Xa44
Just to let everyone know, if I stop posting for an extended period of time, it is best to assume that I am dead it isn't worthwhile to check here

Eh? What do you mean? Does "extended period of time" mean that you'll be online maybe once a week instead of each day? What do you mean by "not worth while to check here?" ??? *worried*

Edit: Let me rephrase that... WHAT DO YOU MEAN "DEAD"?! ʘдʘ!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:48 pm
Haru Yates
Eh? What do you mean? Does "extended period of time" mean that you'll be online maybe once a week instead of each day? What do you mean by "not worth while to check here?" ??? *worried*

Extended period of time means if you comment and within 10 days I don't reply. And what happens in my life means little. I lost everything a long time ago and I'm unsure of how much longer I will end up lasting, best to just keep this in the back of your mind until it pops up  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:52 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Extended period of time means if you comment and within 10 days I don't reply. And what happens in my life means little. I lost everything a long time ago and I'm unsure of how much longer I will end up lasting, best to just keep this in the back of your mind until it pops up

Ok, hold up. I'm getting some bad vibes from you there so pause this RP for just a sec. Are you Ok? I mean irl, are you feeling all right?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:57 pm
Haru Yates
[Ok, hold up. I'm getting some bad vibes from you there so pause this RP for just a sec. Are you Ok? I mean irl, are you feeling all right?

I might be ok I might not or things will continue as they are now. Whatever happens it doesn't matter I can keep this all down just like I have been for all these years, lets just drop this  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:05 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
[Ok, hold up. I'm getting some bad vibes from you there so pause this RP for just a sec. Are you Ok? I mean irl, are you feeling all right?

I might be ok I might not or things will continue as they are now. Whatever happens it doesn't matter I can keep this all down just like I have been for all these years, lets just drop this

All right, if you say so. But if you ever need somebody to talk to, I'm here. I'm no psychiatrist, but I'll listen and I won't judge. (You can PM me any time.)

But seriously, things always get better. (Please trust me on that.)
Talk to ya tomorrow. Goodnight. *waves*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:12 pm
Haru Yates

All right, if you say so. But if you ever need somebody to talk to, I'm here. I'm no psychiatrist, but I'll listen and I won't judge. (You can PM me any time.)

They won't get better it had been 13 years insanity is what has kept me going not much should change
And I would prefer if this didn't change how you look at me if anything this just makes me more of an edgy(what does being edgy even mean really people always use it to describe me but what does it fully mean I don't know, lol)  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:20 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

They won't get better it had been 13 years insanity is what has kept me going not much should change
And I would prefer if this didn't change how you look at me if anything this just makes me more of an edgy(what does being edgy even mean really people always use it to describe me but what does it fully mean I don't know, lol)

13 years? Are you in a bad environment or something?
Usually, when I think of somebody as "edgy", it's because they are easily annoyed. (Google defines it as being tense, nervous, or irritable, which is a much better definition.) It's an attitude thing, me thinks. :p

And don't worry, I'm not going to act differently or view you any differently as a result of this conversation, but I worry, ya know? Sure, worrying doesn't really accomplish anything, but I really do care. Seriously, you say that our lives don't affect each other, but I'd be pretty upset if you suddenly stopped posting indefinitely. (I always look forward to new and creative things, and you always deliver on that! You're great at weaving a story.)
Also, ever heard the song "Footsteps" by Pop Evil? Awesome song. It's my pick-me-up when I get discouraged. (It's rock, so it's all good!)

Speaking of stories...

*Kengo and Shiki follow Alex*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:21 pm
Haru Yates

(That doesn't seem quite right
edgy
Adjective. Taking coolness to its extreme and generally beyond the realm of actual possibility, while at the same time seemingly unaware of how ridiculous it is...
Well unaware you say...(bloody hell that is me))
Tona:well*puts the imp down and it returns to its relm*... yeah I guess he needed to leave at some point
Alex:seems like he stayed here for longer than I would have thought  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:01 pm
Xa44
(That doesn't seem quite right
edgy
Adjective. Taking coolness to its extreme and generally beyond the realm of actual possibility, while at the same time seemingly unaware of how ridiculous it is...
Well unaware you say...(bloody hell that is me))

Rofl. I have no idea what that means, but it made me laugh.
Xa44
Tona:well*puts the imp down and it returns to its relm*... yeah I guess he needed to leave at some point
Alex:seems like he stayed here for longer than I would have thought

Shiki: I'm gonna miss him.
Kengo: *rolls eyes at Shiki* It's not like he's gone forever.
Shiki: Yeah, I know, but he was so cute!
Kengo: ...
Shiki: I wonder who's soumamori we'll find next! I kinda hope it'll be mine! What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:07 pm
Haru Yates

Alex:well tonas was trapped in a magical barrier and she is a mage so... your's must be in space then right
Tona:...so then yours would be on top of a lightning rod?  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:20 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex:well tonas was trapped in a magical barrier and she is a mage so... your's must be in space then right
Tona:...so then yours would be on top of a lightning rod?

Shiki: space? What's space got to do with me?
Kengo: Shiki comes from a different planet, not actual outer space. Our planet pack home is like a large forest, really, so I'm praying that it is not in space.
Shiki: Yeah, I can't breath in space. *chuckles* But that would be pretty cool if it was there, wouldn't it? *cheerful*
Kengo: ...no.  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games