Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Devilist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:31 am
my name's Cris
there's not too much to say on my part
music is a big part of my life
i can almost become profession in bowlin
im in to graphics design, animation, and programming
i make games
ummmm....if there's anything else you guys wanna know, just ask :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:26 am
Hello everyone I just joined. Thanks for inviting me to this guild! Anyway, I don't really have a dream avatar but I like to buy things for my little bro on here. I think the marketplace is really fun and I make lots of gold. mrgreen  

Asuma-Kun

Neogoth Astron

8,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:31 am
My name is Nick, but I'm known as Neogoth or just Neo on the net.
I'm 18, I live in Dallas, Texas, USA for those who are wondering...
I'll admit, I was one of the many people blinded by the appeal of poll guilds, and then I came across the beauty of tickets and the marketplace. Now, I'm selling tickets in the marketplace at lower prices than most of those selling tickets. For what, you may ask? The Black Royal Crown I've been questing for since I started Gaia. I also have another quest; I would love to help those who have been struck by artificial inflation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:37 am
Hi! I'm Julia.
I live in Fitchburg/Madison, Wisconsin (yeah, cows!)
I've been using this site since my 6th grade year of school and I am now a Freshman in college. I'm old. I know. D=
I mainly use the marketplace to clear my inventory of bugs, trash and fish and such but I'll also use it to get a better price on something in stores.. of course. xd

P.S Do you think the mods will lower prices on donation items in the marketplace since they now know why everything was getting so expensive? The prices on Kiki and Coco kitty are crazy!  

OH Malibu!

dragon_grl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:38 pm
i'm kim, um 16 years old and love anime.
i started playing gaia b/c my old sister wouldn't stop bugging me until i started playing.
i don't know, thats it i guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:58 pm
Hey im Craig, an 18 year old man with a womans avi, the reason behind this, like myslf, is complex so will be shortened to, was funny at the time. i still geta kick out of it occasionally, when gits chat me up.

i live in Stirling, Scotland. If youre ever there Pm me and meet up for a beer. as 18 is the legal age for alcohol but if you look it you can get it at 16. judging by the front cover fo the guild someone else here is Scotish, but that holds no relevance as it will most likely change.

im currently studying towards marine biology at uni, but have an interest in making money in the gaia economy as it is fun no stakes way of passing time. and i get to fish biggrin

my main hobby is magic the gathering, and getting massivley drunk....
these surprisingly mix well to an extent...  

prettyslavegirl

prettyslavegirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:02 pm
Quote:
P.S Do you think the mods will lower prices on donation items in the marketplace since they now know why everything was getting so expensive? The prices on Kiki and Coco kitty are crazy!

no if people can easily get the old stuff they'll care less about the new stuff, meaning a loss in money for gaia. And they dont intend to intervene too greatly in the market economy, as has been stated already somewhere else by someone else. probably for reasons of: it kills fun.
(at least this is my oppinion)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:09 pm
prettyslavegirl
Hey im Craig, an 18 year old man with a womans avi, the reason behind this, like myslf, is complex so will be shortened to, was funny at the time. i still geta kick out of it occasionally, when gits chat me up.

i live in Stirling, Scotland. If youre ever there Pm me and meet up for a beer. as 18 is the legal age for alcohol but if you look it you can get it at 16. judging by the front cover fo the guild someone else here is Scotish, but that holds no relevance as it will most likely change.

im currently studying towards marine biology at uni, but have an interest in making money in the gaia economy as it is fun no stakes way of passing time. and i get to fish biggrin

my main hobby is magic the gathering, and getting massivley drunk....
these surprisingly mix well to an extent...

Hey Craig,
Like many American mutts, I have some Scottish in my background. And the front cover of the guild right now.. 'Tis a grand machine! I'm curious as to whether you've seen it in the flesh.  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:38 am
Ok...im Mimm, but my parents call me Vicky
I love cartoons, videogames, doing dumbass stuff, rockin out, jim carrey films... im sure you get the idea. I go on the market place a bit, but im usually selling stuff. Like the straightjacket on my avi... cost over 2500, and i only had 2900. i go for the save up/blow it all idea!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:46 am
Hey,
I`m Olivia.I live in Romania.

I started vending recently in hope to make gold faster .. to buy s**t i guess.
I just got invited into the guild ^_^
Yay.
So .. nice meeting all of you[indirectly]

my_3vil_twin

idledreams109

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:22 pm
Well, I basically want more gold. I really like some of the more expensive items and am trying to save up enough to buy them. Plus you can get some of the better items only in the marketplace.

Other than that, I'm Mars (for short) and I live in Memphis. So, yeah... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:14 pm
Yeallow...

I run a Gaia-based comic offsite. My real name shall remain a secret, until one of you actually looks at my Gaia Username. I live in northern Illinois and for about 4 months I have been much more active in the marketplace. Particularly in the Blue Magical Giftbox area. I have watched this item and I have learned it's pricing patterns and I take advantage of that and earn gold.

When I'm not watching the marketplace I watch standup on Comedy Central, Adult Swim in general, and I also run the Better Business Center on Gaia.

So uhh... Yea.  

GinoLeTV

Cheezus Christ

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:21 pm
I'm fetus.
I don't really have any goals at the moment.
Though, I suppose I'd like to make and sustain at least 50k at all/most times.
Its how I do most games, have a certain amount of gold, at all times.
heh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:53 pm
Hello all, I am Lilly and my goals in the marketplace is to... uh, well, make gold for now. I do have a sidequest of tryign to obtain Goti Clips through my income, and I am pretty close. Whether or not I want to buy them is the subject of much debate in my mind. Ultimately, I would like to get Portable Headphones, but being a "late joiner" I Joined Gaia in late 2005, the quest for the headphones will be a long and hard one >.<

For the sake of economics...
I did use the Mini Ufo's headphone poses for a while before selling them, though xd  

gothic lolita lillyxandra

Goliath Volonok DarkHuntR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:20 pm
Hi, i'm Josh.
Video games are a huge part of my life, and my future profession is to be a game developer.
My prices in the marketplace are among the fairest around, i either sell them low, or i select the bid option.
Most people are dumbfounded by my intelligence, and get weirded out, but thats ok with me. sweatdrop
I hope to create a chart that displays the increase in value of items in the marketplace so YOU can choose what to invest on and make big money in the future.

GoW, and Halo forever!  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games