Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BritishRoxtar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:49 am
Name: Jolene
explain why you joined: I am pro-choice
why you are pro-choice: I am very liberal, and I am a firm believer in individual freedom.. I also strongly believe that having children is a CHOICE. I, myself, am childfree. I have been since I discovered the childfree lifestyle.. however, I never really wanted to have kids.
anything about yourself, ect.: I'm straight-edge, atheist, bisexual, and pro-same-sex-marriage, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:37 pm
Hi all!

I am gemini81.. I am 25, a pro-choice, mother of a 9 month old little boy. I am from Ohio, USA.

I have been pro-choice now for the past 5 years. Due to being presented with my oportunity to choose pregnancy or abortion. I had an abortion 5 years ago, due to certain circumstances in my life at that time.

I look forward to getting to know all of you.  

gemini81

Suteko

8,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:44 pm
^_^

I'm Suteko and I'm a 16 (17 in April) year old from a hick town in California. I am a pro-choice because I believe a woman should have the power to control her reproduction and preserve her right to Bodily Domain. To deny her this, I believe, would be the regression our society.

A bit more about myself: I am an independent person open to learning about new ideas and thoughts. I'm currently on an Indepndent Study program due to sickness and I'm hoping to one day move to The City and be a psychologist. I am an agnostic and a vegetarian (for my health and personal preference.) I love animals and I have an interest in sewing and costume design.

I hope to gain friends and knowledge in this guild. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:43 pm
Hi Im Pati! I live in Florida and i and pro~choice! yippie! heart  

The_Madcap_Laughs

nochnoy dozor

6,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:57 am
Meow! I'm new 21 currently and pro-choice.

I'm pro-choice because I feel that everyone should have the choice to do the things they feel are right for me, who am I to say just because I wouldn't or I don't do something you can't? Sometimes "just having it" or going through the motions and putting it up for adoption just isn't an option and I feel everyone should have that choice to make for themselves. Besides people are going to do it anyway why not at least offer it to people keeping it relatively safe and regulated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:21 pm
HELLO IM TANZY!  

Tanzy Ducane

RavenStormbringer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:43 am
I wish I had saved the message I sent as an application... it wasn't half bad.

But basically, I am against anything that allows one person's "rights" to overrule another's.
If someone believes "X" is wrong, then they should very much have the right NOT to participate, use, see, hear, whatever...
BUT, only to the extent that if someone believes "X" is just fine and dandy, they *SHOULD* have the right to participate, use, see, hear, whatever...

Besides, in the case of abortion, the folks that wish to make the procedure illegal are simply aiming to shoot themselves in the foot.
Because it would make it illegal under ANY circumstances... be it saving the life of the mother... terminating a seriously deformed/malformed child that could not survive on its own... removing a possible eternal scar of a rape...

There is a time and a place for everything. If need be, make laws defining the when, where, how or why... but don't remove the "what".

A favorite bumper sticker I saw on the subject...
You can't trust me with a choice, but you can trust me with a child?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:16 pm
My name is Ellie and I am 21. I am engaged.

I like animals, art, anime, documentries, web design, gaming and travelling.

I have been pro-choice since I knew what abortion was. Where I live (Northern Ireland), abortion is illegal, and I always see pro-life campaigners in the city center. It pisses me off.

But I dont mind prolifers as individuals. I have lots of prolife friends.. I actually dont know many pro-choice people!  

Elliebites

Miraculous Jorbee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:24 pm
Elliebites

I have been pro-choice since I knew what abortion was. Where I live (Northern Ireland), abortion is illegal, and I always see pro-life campaigners in the city center. It pisses me off.

But I dont mind prolifers as individuals. I have lots of prolife friends.. I actually dont know many pro-choice people!

Sounds difficult. Welcome to the guild <333  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:09 pm
HI NEWBIES. 4laugh  

Trite~Elegy

Elliebites

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:01 pm
Oki - Chan
Elliebites

Sounds difficult. Welcome to the guild <333

Thanx, it is. But my pro-life friends undertsand that my opinions arent gonna change, so theydont pester me, and vise-versa  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:03 pm
Hi all, username's Hollic but really you can call me Dez, tis my nickname =]

I am 17 years old and I live in Quebec, Canada. I found this guild through someone's signature in a thread about abortion. I can't stress enough how strongly I believe in choice, and that's why i'm here, to be around others whom support what I support. I hope to have the pleasure of conversing and discussing with many of you ^_^

Hollic

Dapper Lunatic

RoseRose

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:52 pm
Hi! I'm Rose, and I'm 19. I've been pro-choice for a long time. That's my basic position on most things, actually.

I just believe people should be able to choose what they want to do without government interferance. Though when it comes to minors, my position is a bit more iffy, I believe everyone over 18 should be able to make choices, as long as they don't hurt anyone else.

Thus, I am pro-choice on abortion, and on this one, I believe minors should be able to choose, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:25 am
I'm Hikari_Saito, 17 years old and I've always been pro-choice.
I believe that all women should have their right to make the decision and have abortion available to them. I don't feel that just because a few people feel that this isn't right, you should take away every woman's right. If it bothers some people, they should just not use abortion. That's my belief in a nutshell.  

Ruin Feri

3,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Kladeos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:05 pm
Hi, I'm Kladeos. I've always been pro-chioce, but didn't really figure out why until I started engaging in and reading abortion debates on the ED. I've been learning more about the arguements of both sides since, and am amazed at how little I know and knew.  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff