Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:44 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
*shuicho licks her*"thank you that was very nice of you"

Dark blushed "um thanks" she started swimming off into some deeper water so she could try to catch a fish...
*shuicho splashed under the water and cameup with a large trout*

As dark was swimming and hunting, she felt a strange presence as if something was around her closing in more and more to the point where even small movements felt restricted
*shuicho tilted his head*"you okay dark?"

Dark tried to turn her head toward Suicho but an invisible force pulled her head back the other way, however she was able to say "suicho theres something wrong, like i cant move" in a nervous tone of voice
*kurama had ust brought the pups to see their grandparents when he heard hwat dark said*"kids go to your mom i'll be back in a second okay?"*kurama tried not sounding worried and they all hurried to their mother. kurama dove into the water and he and shuicho brought dark to dry land*"i can handle it from here kurama. you go to your kids."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:45 pm
Lur ran to his mate, forming great splashes of water. "Dark, Dark whats wrong, is everythign okay?" he said, looking her over. He noticed something different about her eyes. Lur nuzzled her a bit, hoping that it would help her come back to herself. Just in case, he turned to his pups and said, "On a second thought, maybe you should return back to the cave. I'll call you out again when the time is right".

Tharran understood, but Kalten felt somewhat disappointed and angry. He didn't want to return to the cave... to go into hiding or stay safe.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:49 pm
A great worry built up inside of Lur. He growled when Shuicho carried Dark to dry land, and he ran to him. "She's my mate" he said, the pressure building up inside of him, but he didn't want to sound too threatening to his friend.
He turned back to Dark.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:51 pm
"wanna tell that to your son-in-law too? you had know idea what was going on you had just left the cave when it happened so sense we were both here we brought her up"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:54 pm
Almirrah was helping herself to one of the animals in the pile, but then decided to save her mealtime for later when the pups had stormed into the cave. She noticed that Kalten was angry. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked. But Kalten simply walked past her and sat by the fire.

Tharran came to her and said, "Oh its nothing much, father didn't want us to play in the water at the moment. Something's happening to mum I think... but I'm not sure what" he said, his eyes looking to his sister. "ANGEL!!!" he said, leaping on her.

Almirrah smiled, but then got up. "I'll go check" she suggested, turning and exiting the waterfall. She walked in the shadows to keep form getting burned.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:57 pm
alchemist473
"wanna tell that to your son-in-law too? you had know idea what was going on you had just left the cave when it happened so sense we were both here we brought her up"

(( domokun actually they were all walking from Angel's and Karuma's cave together domokun ))

Lur snarled, looking his friend straight in the eye. He kept his ground and didn't show any sign of actually listenign to Shuicho.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:57 pm
*shuicho was pretending that he wasn't mad at lur for snapping at him and jumped back in the water*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:04 pm
Lur sealed his dark lips, but he still had his face in a mean expression. Lur turned back to Dark and saw her still lying on the ground. He stood above her and watched for any sudden movements.. though he had heard that she found it hard to move at all. He lay down, nuzzling her and waited to see if his embrace had any effect on her.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:06 pm
Almirrah watched from behind a rock, wondering of how she would be able to get down to the wolves.

Lur closed his eyes and got up, walking towards Shuicho. He held out a paw. "Hey, I'm sorry. It just- I don't know. Somethign inside me forced me to do it. It must have been my worries. Can I help you up?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:09 pm
*kurama walked back out of the cave with kal following him*"kal why are you following me?"*kurama asked*"i forgive you"*shuicho relaxed himself*"i'm fine i guess i missed the deeper part, huh?"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:18 pm
Lur nodded, his head feeling quite light and dizzy. He shook away the dizziness but it didn't help.

((Kal's following? Since when?))
Kalten froze, and ran past Karuma. He began jumping down the rocks, finding it easy for him now that he had grown. He passed Almirrah on the way, but completely ignored her questions. "Mother! Mum!" he called, as he ran past all the wolves and stopped with great effort at his mother's side. He nudged her and circled her. "Hey, mother?" he whispered near her ear, tugging at it. He thought he saw her ear twitch for a slight second.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:27 pm
((i dunno he decided to fallow kurama i guess))*kurama watched as kal took of*"i don't know if i'll be able too keep up with the boys if they wind up like that"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:32 pm
Dark layd motionless on the ground while curled up in a ball, her head was on the ground and her eyes werenot moving nor blinking, she stared into the distance as if something was there and she was watching it, finally she slowly began lifting her head off the ground, though there was still something wrong
"hey how have you been?" Angel said in a happy tone to her little brother "hey almirrah, wats going on out there?" she yelled as she stood up and walked over to almirrah sitting next to her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:37 pm
*kenji was tugging on angels ear*"mommy where'd daddy go?"*kenshin was pulling on her tail and wondering the same thing*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:40 pm
alchemist473
*kenji was tugging on angels ear*"mommy where'd daddy go?"*kenshin was pulling on her tail and wondering the same thing*

Angel turned and looked at the 2 pups, then noticed coco and haana sleeping in the cave "well, he's helping your grandma(wow dark is a grandmother)she'll be ok though, she just....doesnt feel well" there was some hesitation in angel's voice since she herself was not sure wat was happening  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games