Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:25 pm
;happy bounce; That last chapter was the bestest!!!!!! I'm so glad and Sakura-chan was really awesome! That old lady's uber-strange. But we got a glimpse of how much Naruto's advanced 'cause I'm sure that lady's pretty strong and for Naruto to block her. xp Anyway, I'm so glad everything turned out all right and I can't wait to see the reinforcements do their job! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:35 am
Agent ZER0
Rock mastering his taijutsu question maybe,but hopefully,he was able to utilize the factor of his drunken fist into his fighting to help along with being un-predictable...overall,i HOPE that he was able to AT LEAST master drunken fist.

Well, When I was meaning that rock improved his taijitsu I was meaning that I hoped he had become more unpredictable and less angular like Kimimaro said his taijutsu was. I just hope he like Kimimaru and his taijitsu (cause the sober Rock Lee had a impossible time of even hitting him). But If he like Kimimaru and not angular and more unpredictable I think he'd even be on par with taijitsu with Neji (I am not saying he would win, but that Neji can't beat him, since Rock Lee cannot use Chakra, I don't think having His Chakra holes (sorry forgot the japanese word for them hehehe sweatdrop ) blocked really doesn't make that much of a difference. And maybe he found a way to defend against having his inner organs damaged by the gentle fist (ya never know).

Also Why is Episode 127-128 taking so long to get out, Man I want to see it already!!!  

Koreachess

Zatoichi_Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:24 pm
man,that would be so kewl too eek btu,yeah,if Lee found a way to be more long-range to keep away from gentle fist,that would be awsome,but he would still get damaged if he gets hit on his tenketsus(chakra holes)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:36 am
SPOLIERS!(I think)
I'll try to keep this spoiler free unless it's describing the manga or episode

Ah let's see...I've decided to make use of this thread and post up and coming naruto stuff from my many sources

Anime:Yay! 127-128 comes out later today, with new intro and outro music(I'll be downloading those right after the full versions come out) It seems Gaara and Kimimaro will finally finish their match, Naruto will catch up with Sasuke, and the world will end...or will it? I dunno! So watch the episode and find out!

Manga:Well as usual Chapter 254 is coming out this week, As it seems they will be pursuing the new Akatsuki members and Gai's team may provide back up for them as well, will they save Gaara in time? Or will Shukaku's might be added to the Akatsuki?

Other Shtuff:
-A new set of plushies was released! All of them animals, no ninjas this time unless you count Pakkun! Yes, the new set of plushies includes Pakkun, Akamaru, TonTon, Gamakichi, and Gamatatsu they're so cute I wanna buy one or two of 'em...well just Pakkun and Akamaru but still!
-The third OST is coming out, with 23 new songs it's gonna sell like hotcakes probably, of course I'm gonna be evil and download them off of the internet but it's not like(hopefully) anyone will care

And that's all she wrote folks...I'll be back in a few days for Episode and Manga summaries (maybe)  

Mysterymelonman

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:20 pm
Koreachess
Agent ZER0
Rock mastering his taijutsu question maybe,but hopefully,he was able to utilize the factor of his drunken fist into his fighting to help along with being un-predictable...overall,i HOPE that he was able to AT LEAST master drunken fist.

Well, When I was meaning that rock improved his taijitsu I was meaning that I hoped he had become more unpredictable and less angular like Kimimaro said his taijutsu was. I just hope he like Kimimaru and his taijitsu (cause the sober Rock Lee had a impossible time of even hitting him). But If he like Kimimaru and not angular and more unpredictable I think he'd even be on par with taijitsu with Neji (I am not saying he would win, but that Neji can't beat him, since Rock Lee cannot use Chakra, I don't think having His Chakra holes (sorry forgot the japanese word for them hehehe sweatdrop ) blocked really doesn't make that much of a difference. And maybe he found a way to defend against having his inner organs damaged by the gentle fist (ya never know).

Also Why is Episode 127-128 taking so long to get out, Man I want to see it already!!!
episode 127-128 is a one hour episode special....and it will be coming out today this march 30  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:49 am
HOLY SHAMOLY!!!

*Spoiler Alert*

I just "read" the raw of 254 and I cannot wait for the scanlation to come out. It seems that Naruto and the team are off togo after Akatsuki eek . It also seems that they are being joined by the old lady and temari. I hope they aren't going just to get there asses kicked (unfortunately I think that's what's going to happen seeing how Kankuro got whipped into submission sad , I just hope that doesn't happen crying ). But what I really am wondering is why Temari is coming since both Kankuro and Gaara had their asses handed to em, why would she even think about joining Naruto and the others (cause just rushing into a fight to get killed really isn't all that smart or helpful). Well Anyway I can't wait to see how this works out. I predict that Kakashi, Naruto, Old lady, Sakura, and Temari get one maybe even two oif the akatsuki members but then they'll falter only to have Fuzzy Eyebrows, Gai, Neji, and TenTen come to help aid them in their escape from Akatsuki. And I just hope no one is offed (I really don't care if the Old Lady buys it, but I don't want the other to buy it.) well that's it.  

Koreachess

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:18 am
Koreachess
HOLY SHAMOLY!!!

*Spoiler Alert*

I just "read" the raw of 254 and I cannot wait for the scanlation to come out. It seems that Naruto and the team are off togo after Akatsuki eek . It also seems that they are being joined by the old lady and temari. I hope they aren't going just to get there asses kicked (unfortunately I think that's what's going to happen seeing how Kankuro got whipped into submission sad , I just hope that doesn't happen crying ). But what I really am wondering is why Temari is coming since both Kankuro and Gaara had their asses handed to em, why would she even think about joining Naruto and the others (cause just rushing into a fight to get killed really isn't all that smart or helpful). Well Anyway I can't wait to see how this works out. I predict that Kakashi, Naruto, Old lady, Sakura, and Temari get one maybe even two oif the akatsuki members but then they'll falter only to have Fuzzy Eyebrows, Gai, Neji, and TenTen come to help aid them in their escape from Akatsuki. And I just hope no one is offed (I really don't care if the Old Lady buys it, but I don't want the other to buy it.) well that's it.

I don't think Temari is going cause i read somewhere on scanlation that someone told her she was needed as more in the sand village. That was when the old lady said she was going to go with them.

Temari really wanted to go though she started to complain but the old lady cut her off.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:14 am
i just keep wondering who that other member of the akatsuki is... the dude who summoned the statue-thing. it looks like HE's the one calling the shots. it seems more and more like they're not after the kyuubi and the shukaku (sp?) themselves... they may be trying to revive a stronger being.

and the old lady really does kinda creep me out...
sweatdrop  

Alpha Q

Koreachess

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:10 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Koreachess
HOLY SHAMOLY!!!

*Spoiler Alert*

I don't think Temari is going cause i read somewhere on scanlation that someone told her she was needed as more in the sand village. That was when the old lady said she was going to go with them.

Temari really wanted to go though she started to complain but the old lady cut her off.
3nodding

Ah, kk. I just saw the raw (I cant read japanese and wasn't sure if temari was going or not, I just concluded that she was going to go). But I still am worried on how they'll be going against akatsuki sweatdrop , I hope everything goes alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:04 pm
Hey everyone i have a wild theory!

I saw the outline of that mysterious Akatsuki Member...the one that summon the statue thing.
I now believe that mysterious person to be none other than the forth Hokage himself. I know that's a crazy ideal and all but i can't think of anyone else that has spiky hair in just that way and strange eyes. The eye shape even looks similar to Naruto's.
I think that the forth Hokage never died but something happened to him after he sealed the nine tails. I mean I never saw his grave and anything.

by the way, where r all the hokage graves. Are they all burned to dust?

Kyubi no Youko

The Jenoine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:27 pm
i've up to episode 126 in the anime but only through the kindness of my friends. i have a mac and my compy won't play avi files. if anyone knows a way around this please tell me!!! also i can't get the manga to download correctly and i am absolutely dying to know what is going on in there!!!! help me pease!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:56 pm
Kyubi: 0_o He does! That would be too trippy and sad.

This past chapter was waaaaaaaay too short.  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

StrayConfusion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:10 am
I liked this latest chapter a lot. It seems like a calm before the storm kind of chapter. It was nice to see Kankuro give recognition to Naruto. I know Temari wants to help, but she's been in retirement and therefore, not developing her skills. If Kankuro got his a** kicked, she probablly would too. I'm looking forward to see how Lee and Neji have advanced. I don't think TenTen will be of much help though, unless she's grown an insane amount since the Chuunin exams. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:03 am
Koreachess
Agent ZER0

Lee would probably be working more on being able to open more of the bodies charka gate. Oh and Lee still has charka and has to use it for things like the initial and etreme lotus's attacks, also when he opens the gates, he get a lot of charka to amplify his physical abilites, so if Neji shut those off, it would still hamper him  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:08 am
Alpha Q
i just keep wondering who that other member of the akatsuki is... the dude who summoned the statue-thing. it looks like HE's the one calling the shots. it seems more and more like they're not after the kyuubi and the shukaku (sp?) themselves... they may be trying to revive a stronger being.

and the old lady really does kinda creep me out...
sweatdrop

Yeah, that guys eye's don't look normal, but they don't look like sharigans or Bakyugans, maybe they're a new kind YAAAH! biggrin and that lady doesn't creep me out, but she's a grudge holding little Bicth  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games