Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qwaychou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:26 am
Thanks, i did the exsercise in the newbie forum, I hope everyone likes it!
Wish me luck! I'm very new to RPing!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:39 pm
Oh, fabulous! It's always great to see someone new join in the fun. ^^

Yavie Feels Pretty

qwaychou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:48 pm
[.Y.a.v.i.e.]
Oh, fabulous! It's always great to see someone new join in the fun. ^^

Thank you yavie!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:57 pm
Hopefully we'll get to roleplay together sometime. =D 'Course, if my peculiar characters don't scare everyone away. :huggles Morgan:

Yavie Feels Pretty

qwaychou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:48 pm
[.Y.a.v.i.e.]
Hopefully we'll get to roleplay together sometime. =D 'Course, if my peculiar characters don't scare everyone away. :huggles Morgan:

I'm sure we'll get along fine, although some of my more timid characters may need a little convincing, lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:06 pm
^_~ I'm sure, but I can be flexible.

Phweeeee, I love YouTube! :is downloading anime episodes:

Yavie Feels Pretty

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:54 pm
To RP with yavie, just join the Feretris RP in the subforum wink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:29 pm
Hello everyone. I am a new member to the guild, but definately not a stranger to roleplaying. I have been roleplaying for about eleven years now. My name is Sara, but my nicknames include: Jo, Eagle, and Ninjatic. Yes, I said Ninjatic and not just ninja. Long story there. Anyway, I am a college student and will become very busy as the semester goes on. I live in Minnesota. Yes, it gets cold during the winter, but it gets hot in the summer. I love it here! Also love football and hockey. And that's basically me in a nutshell. Oh yeah, I forgot one important thing. I love to chase severe storms. ninja  

NHLJoJo

4,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

sfhsdfjsdjsjjj

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:05 am
hheeeyyy people. well actually, im not a new member to this guild ive been in it for a while now but i havent been online in a long time. =[. hopefully i can come on a little more now, and im excited to start rping again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:18 pm
hi im lenexa i heart heart heart heart rping please mail me any time and if you like fairys tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

urbanbliss

AKA_Wobin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:02 pm
Melin here. At least that's my interent name. If you look hard enough I think you could find my real name. (Especially if you have my myspace haha). Anyway: I like to RP, probably because I love writing (who'da thunk it?) Love faeries, dragons, vampires, wherewolves. I'm not gothic. I can't hold a moment to save my life (which is probably why i've been told i provide good comic relief). Apparently, I'm cute and adorable which probably has something to do with the fact that I act like a 4 year old when it suits me. Down to skipping around. Which I do. A lot. Ummm...PM to RP, talk, whatever. It's all good.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:14 pm
Yay, another writer!
And welcome to you all. whee  

MrsMica
Crew

User Error

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:52 am
Writing? WRITING?! Who needs writing?!

Writin's fer sissies and goobers!! pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:02 pm
User Error
Writing? WRITING?! Who needs writing?!

Writin's fer sissies and goobers!! pirate

Then you must be one, too eek  

MrsMica
Crew

Chayset

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:51 pm
Hey everyone!

I frequently goober (write, for anyone who didn't see the last two posts wink ) but I left the RP scene a few years ago.

Now I'm back and hoping to improve upon my characters through Roleplay.

I mainly RP a character of mine named Sara, so call me Sara, Chayset, or Chay. Actually, call me anything you think I'll respond to. I'm not picky. xD  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games