Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ish Teh Fag0t

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:03 pm
Well if you do plan on giving out headbands you should make a list on who gets one first then second ect.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:03 pm
Fluxion.
If i could i would give them maybe 30-40 dollars but my mom handels my money stressed I dont like that she thinks im gonna spend my money on stupid worthless stuff

haha keep in mind, donating to an online role playing site IS a stupid, worthless thing to a mom.  

RavenCpu

Ish Teh Fag0t

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:04 pm
RavenCpu
Fluxion.
how much do those letters cost to get one in U.S dollars?

$2.50. For every $10 I pay, I could get a headband.

so if you pay 10$ you get a headband! sweet ill see if i can but i doubt that i can donate and how did i do on my test i sent my answers  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:05 pm
Fluxion.
Well if you do plan on giving out headbands you should make a list on who gets one first then second ect.

I'm not saying that I'm going to do that. I was just saying that's something I may do in the future, but not sure. But, even if I was to do it I'm not going to make a list. That would just make people sit around and wait for theirs. I would randomly give it to people probably based on their level and such.  

RavenCpu

Ish Teh Fag0t

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:06 pm
RavenCpu
Fluxion.
If i could i would give them maybe 30-40 dollars but my mom handels my money stressed I dont like that she thinks im gonna spend my money on stupid worthless stuff

haha keep in mind, donating to an online role playing site IS a stupid, worthless thing to a mom.

yea to a mom but i think it helps them out in a way  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:06 pm
910g till i get my Hand wraps and shoes! smile  

Ish Teh Fag0t

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:07 pm
I'm still waiting for two more Genin Selection Examiners to finish their exams and I will post the results.

Test 9 answer  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:09 pm
RavenCpu
Fluxion.

I'm not saying that I'm going to do that. I was just saying that's something I may do in the future, but not sure. But, even if I was to do it I'm not going to make a list. That would just make people sit around and wait for theirs. I would randomly give it to people probably based on their level and such.

well yea thast what i was kinda trying to say but didnt say n those words and im not trying to like.....convince you to i was just saying if you do oh and i mastered mt shadow-no0jitsu tree climbing while i was away with my parents *builds up chakra and uses shadow-no-jitsu climbing up the tree without hands or feet*  

Ish Teh Fag0t

Swimmer San

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:09 pm
blaugh xd blaugh whee blaugh xd eek I passed in an odd way i passed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:10 pm
I'm leaving for a bit. I'll be back in about 3 hours (after class). I'll post the Genin exam results when I get back. To those of you who already know the results please don't say anything about it until I post them. Thanks!  

RavenCpu

Ish Teh Fag0t

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:10 pm
Swimmer San
blaugh xd blaugh whee blaugh xd eek I passed in an odd way i passed.

good job swimmer san  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 pm
RavenCpu
I'm leaving for a bit. I'll be back in about 3 hours (after class). I'll post the Genin exam results when I get back. To those of you who already know the results please don't say anything about it until I post them. Thanks!
xd i need to know!  

Ish Teh Fag0t

Ish Teh Fag0t

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:12 pm
RavenCpu
I'm still waiting for two more Genin Selection Examiners to finish their exams and I will post the results.
oh alright  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:13 pm
Fluxion.
RavenCpu
xd i need to know!

Sorry to do this to you but you have to wait lol. I told Swimmer and Panda the results, due to certain reasons (special cases). You'll just have to wait for Cherry and Rum to return their tests.  

RavenCpu

Swimmer San

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:14 pm
*Dances around* Hummm? I am confused... anyway i need to find a way to get a headband i really don't think donating is agood idea i mean i would have to spend 10$ just to get a digital pic? Well i can always dream. I need to get hand wraps how can i get them?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games