Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Get it? Got it? Good! - LIEKOMG, my ear is ear-y!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merridew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:34 pm
doctor zoidberg
Merridew
Erk.. I wish Gaia gold could be transferred to real-life gold... I just lost my job. gonk
I'm sure you'll get another job soon. 3nodding heart

Let's hope so! I started looking around a bit today, but the bakery I wanted to work at was closed.. gonk

Gold update: 10125  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:19 pm
doctor zoidberg
Evaper
doctor zoidberg
*dances in circles*

surprised heart

Sorry I didn't except your trade... this account is really wierd >< Like I can't open or send PM's and I can't confirm trades gonk I have to send in a report ><

And yesh I'm aware of how n00bish I look right now, but I'm working on an outfit :3 It's just not done... ninja

EDIT - Whoo.... I have a different avatar in the picture beside the post as in the picture at the top of the page *stares in amazment* xDD heart
I couldn't find the PM I sent you in either my outbox or sentbox, and I figured I might not have pressed 'submit' so I sent another, and the same happened with that PM. So, I think there's some glitch or something. It might be your preferences though--check your 'edit profile' page and see if you have the PM thing set on 'do not accept PMs'. :3

I didn't @.@ So I made another account >< It's now Evaper, and this is Evapa (my secret mule) I just need to get a mod to let it in here xDD 3nodding heart  

Evapa

doctor zoidberg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:06 pm
Evapa
doctor zoidberg
Evaper
doctor zoidberg
*dances in circles*

surprised heart

Sorry I didn't except your trade... this account is really wierd >< Like I can't open or send PM's and I can't confirm trades gonk I have to send in a report ><

And yesh I'm aware of how n00bish I look right now, but I'm working on an outfit :3 It's just not done... ninja

EDIT - Whoo.... I have a different avatar in the picture beside the post as in the picture at the top of the page *stares in amazment* xDD heart
I couldn't find the PM I sent you in either my outbox or sentbox, and I figured I might not have pressed 'submit' so I sent another, and the same happened with that PM. So, I think there's some glitch or something. It might be your preferences though--check your 'edit profile' page and see if you have the PM thing set on 'do not accept PMs'. :3

I didn't @.@ So I made another account >< It's now Evaper, and this is Evapa (my secret mule) I just need to get a mod to let it in here xDD 3nodding heart
Oh, okay then. :3 So, why are you posting so early? Don't you have school? o_O;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:35 pm
I just spent 300g on a contest... I'm really hoping I'll win. whee

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5583604&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

There's the link.. I'm not asking for votes, but I just felt I should post anything that happens in my quest for gold. :3

Total gold right now: 12274

I also have 1300g coming in as soon as I finish my drawing for the winner of my art contest. 3nodding  

Merridew

Merridew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:44 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5599958

There's the contest.. again, I'm not asking you to vote for me, I just wanted to point out I was in it. :3

Total gold: 12896  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:40 pm
Huzzah dear Merridew. heart If I had gold to donate I would, because I love you... ninja  

laFred

Merridew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:06 pm
laFred
Huzzah dear Merridew. heart If I had gold to donate I would, because I love you... ninja

Aww.. it's the thought that counts. whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:27 am
Just sold my auction art!

Gold: 14496  

Merridew

Merridew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:00 am
Just sold my Feb '04 letter for 12500... crying

I'm at 27518 gold right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:52 pm
Merridew
laFred

Wooohooo, I can get away with the thought. whee  

laFred

uaq

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:09 am
laFred
Merridew
laFred

Wooohooo, I can get away with the thought. whee

I would too, my whole 600g but I have a new found quest ^_^

User Image

oh gay I know.. but it will be cool... only need like.. 11k  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:30 pm
Sold my elf ears.... now I have a grand total of 31703! I'll start looking for someone selling the NM Headband. whee  

Merridew

Merridew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:22 pm
Rassen-frassen GEN lied... they're worth around 42k - 45k... crying

My quest goes on...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:32 pm
well if you want to know how mine is going, it is moving along, I got a zorro mask for 1k

and a pink giftbox with a ball and chain in it.. which I can sell for maybe about 4k
which could get my ears or hair...
^_^

and good luck merridew, when I finnish mine I will donate to you first thing. =3  

uaq

Merridew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:00 pm
Icasa
well if you want to know how mine is going, it is moving along, I got a zorro mask for 1k

and a pink giftbox with a ball and chain in it.. which I can sell for maybe about 4k
which could get my ears or hair...
^_^

and good luck merridew, when I finnish mine I will donate to you first thing. =3

Thank you! Good luck on your quest, too! whee

Gold update: Liquid Fury just donated 4000g... crying heart Right now I have a grand total of 35904!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff