Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:53 am

Yami's eyes narrowed slightly, but he didn't reply. He adjusted the way he was holding Seto slightly so that he could walk faster. <"Alright, this is starting to get just a little annoying. I can tell that Mokuba is pissed off at me because he walked in on us...but I don't really get it. Its not like I'm trying to steal Seto away from him or something--Its not like Seto is a possession, he can make his own damn choices, so I wouldn't be able to steal him even if I tried. I really hope that whatever this is clears up soon, because I don't want Mokuba to be so mad at me all the time. I mean... did I really do something that wrong?">
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:59 am

Duke answered the kiss with pleasure, and couldn't help but notice Yugi's reaction to it.
"You're saying you didn't hear the sounds coming from under the sheets? You must be plain deaf."

Seto moaned a bit at the hands holding his body, carrying his weight.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:09 pm

"A..h.h..h..." Yuugi faltered, "I'm not deaf... I was just...concentrating on something...and...um... no, I didn't notice. If I did, I didn't realize what they were... Yuugi stopped himself and turned towards the door. "You two wouldn't have had seen where Yami went, right?" (He only notices Yami being gone because he sees him the most, and his absence is the most apparent in his mind right now.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:13 pm

"Nope, I was focussing on my puppy."
Duke replied, kissing Joey.

Set0Kaiba

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:14 pm

"I'm not that loud!" Joey pouted and pulled on his pants. "And sorry Yugi, I haven't seen Yami at all... or Mokuba for that matter. Wonder where they went?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:30 pm

"Not that loud, huh? To me it seemed like you were trying to make me deaf." Duke said, winking at Joey, hugging him.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:35 pm

"O...kay...." Yuugi said slowly with a slight smirk on his face. He started towards the door, and called back, "I'm going to go look for him--them..." <"THEM? the Kaibas are gone too? Hm... thats...odd... They must be dueling or something..."> Yuugi thought as he shut the door behind him.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:37 pm

Yami smiled down at the boy in his arms, but then looked up. He moved just in time from walking into the doorpost. <"...guess I'll watch where I'm going from now on..."> he thought, mentally sweatdropping.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:39 pm

Joey pouted and his ears blushed red. "Shut up. I'm not that loud." His stomach immediately growled... loudly.
"Traitor." He glared at it. "That reminds me, I'm hungry..."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:44 pm

Mokubas inner voices were bickering with one another as he continued walking. Stupid Yami with his dirty hands on my brother..
Oh come now! dont you think your going overboard?
Not really?..*smirk*
We like Yami, and Setos happiness matters most. Big brothers happy, and we should keep our noses out of it
Pfft, kiss a**..
What was that!?
Yami could for oen break Setos heart making him worse then before. AND he already lacks in the open loving attentiongiving catagory, now any of that he has will be given to his lover. You rememebr those movies.
But Setos happy, and thats all that matters, at least someone got him to smile and laugh and be happy. He means a lot to Seto.
And what am I?! Chopped liver!?
No, were not! Family always comes first, and its the same for Seto! He loves us before any guy or girl. Its just hard for him to show it, Yami might even help him with that.
Yeah, all that in one F***ing night
*gasp* Mokuba, language
Oh Seto cant hear me!*sticks out tounge*
Mokubas eyes looked lost while his voices bickering was all he could hear. He was agreeing with both of them, but at the moment, his good normal side was winning. He did care for Setos happiness before his, but his fear was making good points. But his light side was countering well,' Shut uuup!' he shouted in his mind shaking his head a little on the outside*mainly that Yami see it*.

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:54 pm

Yami noticed Mokuba shake his head at nothing at all. He was currious as to why. <"He must be thinking about something that he disagrees with...Probably ME."> Yami thought.

[[Ha, thats wonderful! I love it. "chopped liver!?" "*gasp* Mokuba, language!" XDD]]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:17 pm

(( lol Im glad to please a RP queen*bows refering to Set0s sig*))

Mokubas voices were still nagging at him. Both seemed to want Setos happiness, but the draker side wanted Seto to be happy with him, or at least someone who was deserving of Setos heart, while the other just wanted Seto to be happy either way. They were fighting while images of what he did with his brother moved through his head. One of his hands clentched his head his teeth gritting again.

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:08 pm

"Mokuba... Are you alright?" Yami asked. His voice was steady, a currious concern barely noticable in his tone.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:35 pm

Mokuba didnt answer for a few seconds trying to take his mind out of the gutter and into the real world. Mokubas eyes popped open looking terrified, as if he wasnt gonna be able to escape his own mind. He took a half deep breathe," Yeah..I'm fine.." Mokuba answered in a cold tone, but this time, it was more of a confused dark tone then a bitter one. Like he was creeped out about something. He just continued walking without another word.

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:11 pm

"Uh...okay...," Yami said uncertainly. He could tell that something was up, but he didn't want to bother Moki even more than he had already.
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games