Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

GuyArt81

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:51 pm
Feel free to tell us about yourself!

Alias of choice: Oro
Naruto Knowledge: I have seen all of the episodes up to the new one. I have only watched the first Shippuden episode.
Favorite character(s): Oh, I can't choose! I'd have to say Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi.
Anything else you'd like to share: NARUTO RULES!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:44 pm

Alias of choice: Grape
Naruto Knowledge: Keeping up with all the dubbed episodes, and I've seen the first Shippuden episode.
Favorite character(s): Sasuke, Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru
Anything else you'd like to share: I put the "rabid" in "rabid Sasuke fangirl. wink

xXOblivion_AliceXx

princessraven1335

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:03 am
Alias of choice: Mizuki (also known as Zuki-chan, Lita-chan, and Terra-chan >.<)

Age: 14 (b-day: December 27th!!! same as hinata hyuugas!!!! *so excited*)

Naruto Knowledge: on september seventh, Toonami is showing the dubbed NARUTO MOVIE: NINJA CLASH IN THE LAND OF SNOW!!! (where sakura isn't so useless ^_^ im drawing on naruto abridged there, so sakura-fans, plz dont hurt me!! lol)
Favorite character(s): Hinata, Sakura (yes, i do like her, cuz she's most like me!!!! but i like hinata better ^_^). Kabuto (bishounen, even if he is, like, odd....), Orochimaru (he's with Kabuto, right? ^_^)

Anything else you'd like to share: hhmm... i like writing naruto fanfic and drawing the different chracters ^_^ funfunfun!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:02 pm
Alias of choice:Haru

Naruto Knowledge: I've watched up to episdoe 193 and thats it. So I know some stuff but not alot. ANd I know all the akatsuki members except for the chick and the leader
Favorite character(s): Kisame, Naruto, Gaara, Neji, "the emo prince of revenge" or Sasuke, Itachi, Shikamaru, Kiba, Shino, Chouji, Temari, Kankuro, Kabuto, Sasori, Deidera, Kakashi, and Iruka.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!....I like alot of the characters...Pretty much all of them so...HAHA!

CrotchMonkey

Kaihiiro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:34 am
Alias of choice: Kai
Naruto Knowledge: I have watched all the episode including all the Shippuuden episodes out so far, I have also read all of the chapters of the manga out so far
Favorite character(s): Kakuzu (No one likes him D smile , Hidan, Pein, Konan, Juugo, Suigetsu
Anything else you'd like to share: Hmm not really I guess, I'm not quite sure what to put smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:33 pm
Alias of choice: Tora
Naruto Knowledge: have seen almost all of the american episodes of naruto so far, i personally like the show a bit better than the manga because i like naruto fast moving and in color, but the manga's still really good.
Favorite character(s): Pretty much all of them except the evil shinobi (itachi, sasuke(never liked him to begin with), and all those bad guys)
Anything else you'd like to share: ummmm yeah i'm not a Naruto expert but i do know a lot like the names, hand signs, jutsus, etc.  

Musical_Jane

xiX_Itachi_Uchiha_Xix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:43 pm
Alias of choice: air12312
Naruto Knowledge: ive watched all the anime up to date and read most of the american manga
Favorite character(s): neji, rock lee, and naruto
Anything else you'd like to share: dunno what to put  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Alias of choice: i have NO clue what this means....sorry! i am dumb...
Age: Give me one good reason why i should tell you and i MIGHT
Naruto Knowledge: um...i have watched MOST of the anime and read MOST of the manga...
Favorite character(s): Naruto, Kiba, Temari, Gaara, Shikamaru, Sasu-gay [lolz....sorry....] [or sasuke], itachi, sasori, hinata, neji, kakashi, kurenai, tsunade, etc...too lazy to think of more... sweatdrop
Anything else you'd like to share: i love anime, my math teacher is awesome!! [i usually HATE teachers...], and i hate food...  

Xx_Keiko_Kiyane_xX

Tonyflow2007

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:02 pm

Alias of choice: Hiryu surprised
Naruto Knowledge: Catching up right now. Mostly usin youtube to boost myself
Favorite character(s): Naruto, Kakashi, Pervy Sage (lol)
Anything else you'd like to share: Wish Naruto Realm would have worked out cry  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:00 pm
Alias of choice: vaN_hoHenHEim

Naruto Knowledge: all 220 episodes of Naruto, watched all 3 movies(hope they sub the 4th one soon), at manga volume 40, currently watching Shippuden episode 38.

Favorite character(s): yondaime!!!

Anything else you'd like to share: Where can i get the head protectors crying  

vaN_hoHenHEim

Saiyoku Sanada

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:40 am
Alias of choice: Saiyoku
Naruto Knowledge: all dubbed episodes, plus Shippuden, Rise of a Ninja stuff, and things I've read online.
Favorite character(s): Kakashi, Kiba, Yamato, Rock Lee, Shino, and Asuma
Anything else you'd like to share: Um, I like other animes though I'm too lazy to type out which ones, I like to write stories, I want to make my own anime(I guess would be what it is called), I want to make my own video games, and I've got AIM/yahoo/MSN but they aren't listed on my profile, but you can PM me and get them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:43 pm
Name: Kaia Uchiha
Age 21
Fave Char: Uchiha Sasuke
Naruto Knowledge: All of the Japanese Anime and all 391 chapters of Naruto.
Anything else?

KaiaUchiha

PegaVincent

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:30 am

Alias of choice: NinjaMaster
Naruto Knowledge: Read every book of the original, and seen almost all of the American series so far.
Favorite character(s): Naruto, cause he's hilarious
Anything else you'd like to share: Kakashi's crazy! blaugh  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games