Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:39 pm
Tim_Sscoville
*looks at her with a little worry in his eyes* " i have a den where you could sleep you wuill have to take a side room though the main room is resurved...for me and heart, the new powers may be affecting you in a bad way... it you want i can remove them..." *he said as he noteced a new wolf run into the clearing around them and start a fire for his food...*
*ears laying back sadly* no no no i cannot do that i have....sensed your situation and i wouldnt dare intrude...as for the powers...im not sure about them yet they are new....i will wait a little while before removing them  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:42 pm
slighter walked along the den area in his usuale mood, he notied a few new wolf and drave there and he then stopped and sat down in teh shade next to a tree making him partialy invisible has he stayed there for a moment then walked to the den and sat a few yards away from the looking at them constatly.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:44 pm
* a gentle breeze snakes through the trees, my nose twitching* slighters here.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:47 pm
escaflowne turns back into his human form and grabs his food from the fire
"hey do you guys and gals want some food??"  

Escaflowne 88

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:47 pm
slighter smirked and looked at everybody and walked away into behind the dens. and smirked at the new guys questione *no." she said has he sat down behind the dens  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:58 pm
slighter
slighter smirked and looked at everybody and walked away into behind the dens. and smirked at the new guys questione *no." she said has he sat down behind the dens
*laying down* what brings you here slighter?  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:01 pm
he walked next to her and sat down "oh nothing, really just p;icked up a scent and follwoed it"he said has he looked down at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:04 pm
slighter
he walked next to her and sat down "oh nothing, really just p;icked up a scent and follwoed it"he said has he looked down at her.
*lloks up at him with curious, sad eyes*is that all?  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:07 pm
he smirked "yup that is all"he said rolling his eye "what is it you with femal wolves, do you really need to know everything to make your day complete?" he said has he turned around and walked away slowly  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:09 pm
Yumi walked around in her Human form, she stared at the crystal clean blue water. "..."  

Yumi motosuwa

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:10 pm
slighter
he smirked "yup that is all"he said rolling his eye "what is it you with femal wolves, do you really need to know everything to make your day complete?" he said has he turned around and walked away slowly
*jumping up growling* it was a question! why do you always have to be this way! *runnig up and biting his tail*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:10 pm
slighter sense a new wolf in its human form arpoaching and he turned around and looked in the directing and climbed a tree waiting for whoeveer it was to pop out.  

Slighter
Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:12 pm
((oh no to convos at once...oh well))

slighter jumped up and was about to claw her in the face but he got his cool back and looked at her "you better watch your self or i will gut you and hang you with your own intestine GOT IT!" he said has he turned around and jumped up in the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:16 pm
slighter
((oh no to convos at once...oh well))

slighter jumped up and was about to claw her in the face but he got his cool back and looked at her "you better watch your self or i will gut you and hang you with your own intestine GOT IT!" he said has he turned around and jumped up in the tree.
*rage filling her, suddenly two pure white wings form from her sholders growing twice her size and the growl resting inher throut suddenly bursting into a furious howl*Do not threaten me! *the hairs on her neck bristling*  

Aubrianna

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games