Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:17 pm

Star looked confused. "Why shouldn't you? You didn't say anything bad about him or anything. He only said that you missed him. That's nothing to be ashamed of saying. In fact, that shows respect." Her brows furrowed slightly. "Besides, it's partially his fault as well. He's never here. He doesn't know anything that's going on around here. What is he thinking?!" Star got frustrated and scuffed at a nearby blade of grass. A sudden realization made her lift her head back up, grinning at Heart. "Heh. Now that was disrespect towards our alpha. Don't copy me!" Star laughed. "And don't tattletale on me!"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:59 pm

"I don't know, it's not my place, I still love him Star...that is wrong of me to feel that way about the alpha isn't it?" Heart said, this was driving her crazy and she didn't know what was right or wrong anymore. " Heart looked at her as she was bad talking Sky. "Star, he is out doing things probably to better the pack, maybe finding new hunters... so we can eat as a pack instaead of hunting on our own..." Heart fell asleep after that.

When Heart awoke she was surrounded by smoke and fire was burning towards her. She coughd several times and howled as the fire surrounded her. Her howl was cut short as she inhaled a bunch of smoke. Heart panicked and was trying to look for a way out. Heart looked all around in panick hoping this wouldn't be the end for her...and something more then herself.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:09 pm

*as drave ran twords heart his murder of crows flew ahead of him...*

" mandel, silver wing, and you arcametis you go help my sister controle the fire... i must save heart myself i cant bare loosing her again..."

*he said as the three ravens flew away in a difforent direction as he dove through the fire to hearts side and looked at her with careing eyes*

"its ok im here... hold on this is going to be a bit tricky"

*he said as he howled once in a monotone and the earth seemed to vibrate under them... as a white shield surounded them as a bamk of fire engulfed there suroundings and they were transported to the lake with a flash... and as the shield lowered drave fell into the water steaming...*
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:33 pm

Babe_In_Black1881
"actually..yeah i do...for the most part..almost died out here af ew times....dun see anyone too much"she looked down for a minute then set the jewlery box down. she walked over to the beurow and sat down on the floor. She opened up the bottom drawer adn took out two cases.xlosing the dresser drawer she turned around and leaned against it. she opened the cases taking out two dagers. One made of ivory, the other beutifullty ccarved handle with ruby in it and a "B" carved itno the blade. she carefull inspected the daggers testing their sharpness

As she walked over to the dresser he watched her out of the corner of his eye a little curious at what she was getting to. As soon as she pulled the two daggers out the glimmer of the sun off of one of the blades shined at him and it quickly caught his attention. He cranked his neck around and his eyes fell upon the two shimmering blades. His eyes widened a bit not really ever using a weapon in his life nor touching one, he was a bit afraid that she might attack him if he should do anything slightly wrong. Turning his head back around he peered over the rim of the pot hanging above the fire and figured, from the boiling of the liquid and the smell of the beans, that they were done. Using a pot holder he found laying next to the fire place he picked the pot off the hook and walked over to the table setting it down on it. As he stood over the pot sniffing it he asked, "got and bowls and spoons?"

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:42 pm

Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
"actually..yeah i do...for the most part..almost died out here af ew times....dun see anyone too much"she looked down for a minute then set the jewlery box down. she walked over to the beurow and sat down on the floor. She opened up the bottom drawer adn took out two cases.xlosing the dresser drawer she turned around and leaned against it. she opened the cases taking out two dagers. One made of ivory, the other beutifullty ccarved handle with ruby in it and a "B" carved itno the blade. she carefull inspected the daggers testing their sharpness

As she walked over to the dresser he watched her out of the corner of his eye a little curious at what she was getting to. As soon as she pulled the two daggers out the glimmer of the sun off of one of the blades shined at him and it quickly caught his attention. He cranked his neck around and his eyes fell upon the two shimmering blades. His eyes widened a bit not really ever using a weapon in his life nor touching one, he was a bit afraid that she might attack him if he should do anything slightly wrong. Turning his head back around he peered over the rim of the pot hanging above the fire and figured, from the boiling of the liquid and the smell of the beans, that they were done. Using a pot holder he found laying next to the fire place he picked the pot off the hook and walked over to the table setting it down on it. As he stood over the pot sniffing it he asked, "got and bowls and spoons?"
"dunno..maybhe"she kept playing with the bldes, she took out a sharpener and began to sharpen the ivory one. then poutting the sharpener away she suck it in the wall next to her then sharpwened the toher one and did the same. she sighed a bit and looked up at the ceeiling laying back on the bed<
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:24 pm

escaflowne runs through the forest and then he comes to a river
"ahhhhhh.....i hate water...."
he steps back and trys to jump the river but fails and falls into the river
"AHHHHH HELP!!!!!"
he howls

Escaflowne 88

Escaflowne 88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:18 pm

he reaches the shore and climbs out and burst into flames drying him self out and then he starts heading towards the town
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:52 pm

Babe_In_Black1881
"dunno..maybhe"she kept playing with the bldes, she took out a sharpener and began to sharpen the ivory one. then poutting the sharpener away she suck it in the wall next to her then sharpwened the toher one and did the same. she sighed a bit and looked up at the ceeiling laying back on the bed<

Wondering why she didn't know he stood up and started opening the cupboards again looking for bowls. Going through draws looking for spoons. Once he finds both the spoons and bowls he grabs hold of two of each and looks to her. "You want any?" Takes the bowls and sets them on the table next to the steaming pot of beans. He sniffs it again and spoons out some into his bowl wating for her answer.

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:01 pm

"nope...i'm good..ot hunngry...never really hungery..plus i dun like beans..like fresh meat...deer and rabbit...occassional bird...fresh waer from the strteam..al is good in my life...having this hut is extra but a good place to get away from..not too many popel know about it"she looked around"surprised you found anything to eat...or any utensils at that matter"she shrugged a buit and rolled onto her stomach and kayed there looking at him, her legs bent in the air wth her fet wrapped aroudn the toehr. shetucked some hair behind her ears as her earings jingled and shown in the light that came into the small hut"so..why are you here...like i know what happened, but why dind't you just tell people or go in your half form or seomthing....why to this place...."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:06 pm

He sat down as she asked. With a single shrug he dipped the spoon into the bowl scooping up a heaping mound of beans. He quickly shoved them into his mouth. He could feel his tastebuds tingle at the taste of food. While chewing his food he went over her question. He really didn't know the answer to it but he had to say something. There must have been some reason for it evne if he hadn't known it at the moment. Once finished his mouthful he looked up to her. " I guess it's because I wanted to start over. You know, make a new image for myself. Something not as vicious."

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:12 pm

"oh..well killing a girl....dun thikn its too bad...io mean it was a girl but.,.i htink worst has happened here...i mean frozens eaten pups...but i dunno where you came from so i can't really tell....i just know what hapeneed to me in my life, and thats what i go by, but i'm up to new things...so how do you like it so far...i mean its not too much that you've seen...but eh"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:18 pm

razo walks through the forest and sits down and then starts falling asleep

Escaflowne 88

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:19 pm

Shrugs again while spooning another heap into his mouth. He sets the spoon down into the bowl and sits back a bit resting his hands on his stomach waiting while he chewed the rest of his food. Even though he was starving he kept his manners and ate properly. After done chewing he started to answer her question. "It's pretty good. From what I've seen so far at least. What else is around here. I would love to hear, or even see them." He haunched back over his bowl and picked up the spoon putting another spoonful in his mouth.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:23 pm

"maybhe after you eat..we got a den and a lake...and..fighting grrounds...and a mountain.."

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:31 pm

He nods as he finishes the last of his beans. Dropping the spoon back into the bowl he stands up and places it in the sink. As he walked back to his chair he looked up at the daggers stuck in the wood. "I think I'd like to avoid the fighting arena, but the lake sounds serene."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games