Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:46 pm
Slighter noticed someone running at the bottom of the moutain and woundered who it was. The snow that was blowing on slighter was freezing and it turned him white and almost invisible to the naked eye. "Is that aub?" He asked him self has he kept looking at it and smilled. "Where she going in such a hurry?" He asked himself again has he layed down and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:59 pm
she ran up to slighter and whined "slighter I have to tell you something! Its very important and you must agree!"  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:01 pm
Slighter looked at her "What? Did you get your pups already?" he said has he looked at her "It dosen't look like it." he said has he looked at her and smilled "What is it?" he said with a smille.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:04 pm
slighter you must let me take care of forrester...oh uhmm hearts pup she had him last night and unless I take him away from drave he will die, you must help me get him a protect me from drave he says he will do something abd to me if i do but if i dont forrester will die please you must help me!" she blurted out in a hurry  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:08 pm
Slighter blinked and looked at her curiously. "But....." He said has he shook his head "Well ok....."He said, he really didn't want to but he forced hiself to agree"Il help you..."He said again has he shook the snow off himself and walked next to her and gave her a kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:14 pm
"follow me" she yelled and she ran so fast ahead of him when he got to the forest everything had already started  

Aubrianna

amy_sweet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:23 pm
*looks up and around her surroundings and yawn,crawls out of the tree she had been in,and walks around till she finds a small opening of water,she smirks,jumps in and paddles around then walks out and shakes off and flops onto the ground.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:25 pm
Slighter was underneath the tree she jumped out of and looked at her "You must be crazy jumping in freezing water then rolling in the snow." He said with laugher has he walked next to her " Im Slighter, i don't belive we have met befor." HE said with a smirk.  

Slighter
Captain

amy_sweet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:28 pm
I am Christalia,and indeed I would not consider myself insane or sane,rather then plesantly disturbed.

she smirks and sat up slightly to look at him,her eyes giving a pearcing stare.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:30 pm
"well, thats a way to put it." HE said ahs he looked at her back and smilled "Freaky." He said again has he sat on a ledge above her.  

Slighter
Captain

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:30 pm
as he walked through the forest he looked to the mountain remembering the past as if it were only moments ago... remembering the love he felt for the other wolf he used to know but he blocked out her features when he went to retreave his son... who was she... the one that splintered his heart into peices... and obliterated what was left of his feelings for her...* "what could come from me now... what am i to do with an infant soni cant even take care of correctly.." *he said to himself as he finaly turned from the mounjtain and kept walking throu the forest trying to find the answers in the trees and leaves around him*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:49 pm
((...DAMN NATION!))

sighs and looks at Slighter and lays down,pulls out a small portion of animal meat and sets it infront of her and starts muching on it then hands one to Slighter.
might want to eat.  

amy_sweet

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:41 pm
Slighter was atop the moutain It was snowing and he was covered in snow and still sleeping. After alittle while he woke up and looked around. "Ah so bright." He said has he got up and looked looked around at the snow still falling down and he then walked away from where he was and shook the snow off him and sat down and looked around. After abit he walked over to the ledge of the moutain and looked down.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games