Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:18 pm

Sora shook her head fast...then crouched down feeling around for her bandanna.....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:35 pm

Zurain stood there a moment holding the bandana. Then kneeled down and grabbed Sora's hand, putting the bandana in her hand he let go and sat next to Hero.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:38 pm

Sora felt the bandanna and turned around where nobody could see her and opened her eyes scanning the surrondings she quickly tied the bandanna over her eyes and sighed,she turned around smiling then sat next to Arkanna
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:51 pm

Arkanna raised an eyebrow at Sora, "What was all that for?" She asked putting her hands behind her head and leaning on a rock.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:54 pm

Sora jumped at Arkanna's question then looked away"It was nothing....I just wanted my bandanna back...."she said trailing off
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:06 pm

Putting her hands on the ground, Arkanna moved closer to Sora, "Something is wrong cause you don't act like this.." she said with a smirk.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:09 pm

Sora looked at her and frowned"Nothing is wrong Arkanna what the hack came into your mind to think that absurd thought?"

Hero sighed and said"Maybe she just wanted her bandanna,can we drop this now and talk about something else?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:23 pm

Arkanna laughed but backed off and looked at Hero, "I know you're thinking the same thoughts as me so you have no say against me..." then went back to her leaning position.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:26 pm

Sora sighed and looked away glad that Hero stuck up for her

Hero smirked at Arkanna's comment and looked at her"What is it to you?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:49 pm

Arkanna looked at Hero, and stuck out her tongue, "Whats it to me?? You being a jerk even though you have the same questions, even though you're tooooo shy to admit it..." She smirk.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:52 pm

Hero cocked an eyebrow"Who cares if I didn't ask....youi are just being nosy....."Hero said back smirking
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:18 pm

Arkanna sat back with a huff, saying something in a langauge that her and Seilene know she eyes Hero.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:25 pm

Hero cocks his eyebrow at her again and smirks then lays back on the rock closing his eyes
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:29 pm

Arkanna laughs knowing Hero had no clue as to what she said, turning to Sora she smiles, "You know you're gonna have to show them pretty eyes of your's to us soon..."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:32 pm

Sora jumped up of what Arkanna said....she looked at Arkanna and frowned,she the went by Hero and sat by him...still frowning
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games