Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:39 pm
Lloxie
Kleah stumbled down the steps rather clumsily, a bit dazed, both from his headache and from having just woken up. He trods slowly over to the bar entance and slides under the employee-only entrance, making his way towards the kitchen, paying no attention to the wrecked bar area. As soon as he reached the kitchen, he readied himself to hop onto the counter, but then realized he didn't feel like jumping up that high, so instead, he only curled up on the floor and let out a big yawn, debating whether or not to get some more sleep.
Elana had napped in the kitchen taking up station at the window when the dragon left she had fallen asleep, what woke her was the sound of Kleah entering, she sat up drowsily and rubbed her eyes and temple slowly, she tapped her leg to call him over,
azreal sniffed the air outside it still smelt of blood but that wouldn't stay for long somoene had started a opening a hydrant to clen up the mess outside
azreal said  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:24 pm
Vulpus
Lloxie
Kleah stumbled down the steps rather clumsily, a bit dazed, both from his headache and from having just woken up. He trods slowly over to the bar entance and slides under the employee-only entrance, making his way towards the kitchen, paying no attention to the wrecked bar area. As soon as he reached the kitchen, he readied himself to hop onto the counter, but then realized he didn't feel like jumping up that high, so instead, he only curled up on the floor and let out a big yawn, debating whether or not to get some more sleep.
Elana had napped in the kitchen taking up station at the window when the dragon left she had fallen asleep, what woke her was the sound of Kleah entering, she sat up drowsily and rubbed her eyes and temple slowly, she tapped her leg to call him over,
azreal sniffed the air outside it still smelt of blood but that wouldn't stay for long somoene had started a opening a hydrant to clen up the mess outside
azreal said

Kleah blinked tiredly and slowly lifted his head, waiting a moment for his brain to kick in, at least a little. He nodded slightly and gave a weak smile, swishing his tail. he mumbled, then yawned, stretching slightly. He sat up a bit and scratched at the bandages around his head. They were really starting to itch now that the bruises and cuts on his head were healing.  

Lloxie

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:40 pm
Elana nodded and set about making porridge for them, alot of things were either smashed or empty, and the hostess had left with a friend, she made it and set two bowl down and got herself some,

Azreal didn't even wait for the food to be placed down on the floor he just ate as he saw it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:10 pm
Vulpus
Elana nodded and set about making porridge for them, alot of things were either smashed or empty, and the hostess had left with a friend, she made it and set two bowl down and got herself some,

Azreal didn't even wait for the food to be placed down on the floor he just ate as he saw it

Kleah scratched at the bandage some more, then blinked and sniffed the porridge. He made a face at it, but sighed and ate a bit. It was better than nothing after all. He ate slowly until it was at least mostly gone, then flopped and curled back up, yawning tiredly. he said softly. He slowly closed his eyes and flicked his tail sleepily.  

Lloxie

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:18 pm
Chuckling lightly she picked up the sleepy cub and headed to the cellar and opened the passage headding into the wood, then heading for the cottage, she sniffed the air however her neck fur bristling, she gave Kleah over,

she headed in towards the lake and found the dragon scrubbing furious in a panic state  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:29 pm
Vulpus
Chuckling lightly she picked up the sleepy cub and headed to the cellar and opened the passage headding into the wood, then heading for the cottage, she sniffed the air however her neck fur bristling, she gave Kleah over,

she headed in towards the lake and found the dragon scrubbing furious in a panic state

Kleah eeped softly, half-asleep, then swished his tail faintly. He smiled a little and let a quiet mrring escape him as he was carried into the woods in the direction of her cottage. He slept soundly the whole way, not stirring at all, aside from his soft, gentle breathing, and an occasional flick from his tail.  

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:39 pm
((OOC: I edited this post. I didn't read Vulpus' post of finding me washing the blood off.))

As he sat beside the water, thinking of how he would reenter the Inn, his ears perked up. Someone was was watching him! He quickly looked around, locating fox lady who had been sitting to one side of the Inn earlier the day before. He opened his mouth, then hesitated. "Does she know about what happened? I'll have to chance that she doesn't." Aloud he said, "Oh... I-I see you've caught me washing up before heading back to the Inn.... This is kinda embarrasing. What are you doing out here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:44 pm
Lloxie
Vulpus

Kleah eeped softly, half-asleep, then swished his tail faintly. He smiled a little and let a quiet mrring escape him as he was carried into the woods in the direction of her cottage. He slept soundly the whole way, not stirring at all, aside from his soft, gentle breathing, and an occasional flick from his tail.
Azreal placed Kleah near the fireplace where the coals were still warm and found a blanket to keep him warm then he went and sat near the door waiting for elana to return  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:12 pm
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: I edited this post. I didn't read Vulpus' post of finding me washing the blood off.))

As he sat beside the water, thinking of how he would reenter the Inn, his ears perked up. Someone was was watching him! He quickly looked around, locating fox lady who had been sitting to one side of the Inn earlier the day before. He opened his mouth, then hesitated. "Does she know about what happened? I'll have to chance that she doesn't." Aloud he said, "Oh... I-I see you've caught me washing up before heading back to the Inn.... This is kinda embarrasing. What are you doing out here?"

Elana went over, "kinda like were beasts are you, after healing you go on a rampage trying to sate an appatite from the energy you used" she went over and gave him a towel and a small bar of antibacterial soap, "you might want to use that no telling where the hunters have been" she paused after turning around, "try and keep the soap out of the water use the towel I drink from thsi stream and the soap taste fowl, when your ready you can stop by my cottage before returning so we can get you a set of clothes to head back in unless you want to go back naked"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:15 pm
****OOC****

Sorry for fallin' quiet guys.... decided to take a short break from my comp before my eyes got fried from staring at the comp all day. ^.^;; Back for about an hour now though. ^^

Kleah stirred a little and stretched, slowly waking back up, finding himself back in the cottage he'd been in for a brief time earlier. He found himself wrapped up in a blanket near the fireplace and smiled. He lifted his head and stretched a little, but he was hesitant to get out of the comfy spot he was in. He giggled to himself and wrapped himself back up in the blankets, making himself almost like a little mummy in them. The bandaging on his head helped a bit as well. He grinned mischeviously as he got an idea. He slowly, quietly crept over behind the semi-dozing lion by the cottage entrance, all wrapped up in the blankets. He suddenly pounced at him and growled playfully.  

Lloxie

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:23 pm
Lloxie
****OOC****

Sorry for fallin' quiet guys.... decided to take a short break from my comp before my eyes got fried from staring at the comp all day. ^.^;; Back for about an hour now though. ^^

Kleah stirred a little and stretched, slowly waking back up, finding himself back in the cottage he'd been in for a brief time earlier. He found himself wrapped up in a blanket near the fireplace and smiled. He lifted his head and stretched a little, but he was hesitant to get out of the comfy spot he was in. He giggled to himself and wrapped himself back up in the blankets, making himself almost like a little mummy in them. The bandaging on his head helped a bit as well. He grinned mischeviously as he got an idea. He slowly, quietly crept over behind the semi-dozing lion by the cottage entrance, all wrapped up in the blankets. He suddenly pounced at him and growled playfully.

OOC: and this will be my last post for the night g'night folks

BIC:
Azreal easily flipped the cup onto his back and put his larger mussle nose to nose with the young cub, "oh? and how can you when I can pin you with one paw mr. mummy sirrrrr" he let the rr lengthen into a deep growl but he was smilling all the same  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:32 pm
Vulpus
Lloxie
****OOC****

BIC:
Azreal easily flipped the cup onto his back and put his larger mussle nose to nose with the young cub, "oh? and how can you when I can pin you with one paw mr. mummy sirrrrr" he let the rr lengthen into a deep growl but he was smilling all the same

****OOC****

Awwwr... and just when things were getting fun. xP Ah well. Nightnight, Vulpy, sleep well! ^.^

Kleah eeped loudly and blinked, then pouted. he said. Then, after a few moments, he giggled and stuck his tongue out at the lion.  

Lloxie

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:55 pm
*artemis woke up finally, uncurling and climbing up from behind the bar counter, holding his head a bit.* ung.. *he laid his head on the counter and looked around.* what the?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:42 am
Lloxie
Vulpus
Lloxie
****OOC****

BIC:

****OOC****

Awwwr... and just when things were getting fun. xP Ah well. Nightnight, Vulpy, sleep well! ^.^

Kleah eeped loudly and blinked, then pouted. he said. Then, after a few moments, he giggled and stuck his tongue out at the lion.

Azreal laughed deeply,  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:51 pm
Vulpus
Lloxie
Vulpus
Lloxie
****OOC****

BIC:

****OOC****

Azreal laughed deeply,

Kleah giggled and pawed at the lions nose. he said excitedly, peeking out one of the cottage's windows.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games