Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:16 pm
*sigh* Shizume and Tsuande both shook their heads as they walked down the road.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:13 pm
Mizuumi followed in the back, quietly.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:55 pm
Ryo was close behind covering the rear.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:06 pm
Mizuumi daydreamed, staring at the sky but continued following everybody but wasnt really paying attention.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:38 pm
Ryo sighed heavily looking up into the clouds. He remembered the gift his mother gave to him and he took it out. Soon the words of his mother began to ring through his mind. "Use it only when you are in times of trouble or if anyone close to you is." I will, mother. He wasn't paying attention and walked right into a tree, dropping his gift. "Ouch."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:03 pm
Mizuumi heard someone run into something. "Ryo, are you ok?" She ran over to him and noticed something over by him. I wonder what that is. "You should be more careful...What's that?" She asked pointing at the thing he was holding.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:17 pm
"I know, I'm a bit clumsy." Ryo stood up, dusted himself off and picked up the wrapped item. "Oh, it's a gift that was given to me by my mother. It was used by my father."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:47 pm
"your falling behind!"dark yelled at ryo and mizuumi as he was a good distance ahead with shizume and tsunade
"hurry up or you'll..."
dark was cut short when a blast of earth knocked him further away  

Rashav

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:09 pm
"Dark!!" Ryo grabbed Mizuumi's hand. "Let's go." He began to run with her as he put his gift away. "Dark!!! Shizume!!! Tsunade-Sama!!!"

"What happened Ryo?" Mugen asked.

"I...I don't know."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:01 pm
the earth split apart separating dark and ryo's groups
"great we have to dael with earth style nin"came dark's voice

numerous earth style ninja started to ambush everyone  

Rashav

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:26 am
"Thats fine with me." Shizume said with a sly smile. Shizume jumped up and made a few handsighns. Shizume jumped down beside Ryo, and Mizzume and Mugen as she flickered back to Dark. "If you ask I did not see anything, but I do have an idea who it might be." she said setting the three down.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:22 am
Mizuumi looked at all the nin. "We are going to have to fight arn't we?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:37 am
"Hmph...fine with me. Are you ready Mugen?" Ryo pulled out a kunai as Mugen jumped out in front of him.

"Let's do this." Mugen changed his form. His claws grew to 3 inches and his fur changed to a dark color. Soon his eyes turned a fiery red. "Just give me the signal."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:14 pm
"Ryo, Mizzumi you two should stay out of this. From what I can tell this person is from the sound five. He must be after me." Shizume said as she dodged another earth attact.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:56 pm
"Stay out of this? If you say so." Mizuumi looked at all the nin. "I will help in any way you need me."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games