Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:51 pm
"If theres anybody on the other side of this wall step back a bit" Said Shakaku
BOOM
"Well that takes care of this wall but nobody is here" Said Shakaku  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:59 pm
((Sabrina and Shizume, you can control the guys in your paths. Me and Serene are at the east side of the building.))

"Who knows? Maybe just to lower Konoha's attack forces. I overheard the Kazekage and Orochimaru talking about attacking Konoha in 2 days. Orochimaru must have already left to gather his minions..." Darz looked at the door as he heard a loud boom from the other side of the building.

"What the...? What was that? Better check it out..."

Clar dashed in the direction of the loud boom. *What was that?*  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:01 pm
"Hello anybody here it is I your freindly desert Racoon visiting are there any demon carriers here" Said Shakaku  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:10 pm
"You? What business do you have here?" Karn stood in Gaara/Shakaku's way, looking at him straight in the eye.  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:12 pm
"Demon carriers where are they theres two of them here WHERE" Yelled Shakaku  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:38 pm
"There are no demon carriers here that I know of other than you. But since your here anyway, may as well kill you!" Karn unleashed a fury of handsigns and sent a lot of snakes in Gaara's way.  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:46 pm
"You are an idot do you have any idea who I am?" Said Shakaku  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:12 pm
"wow.....but take US hostage? I wonder what he's strying to prove....." Serene said, almost sarcasticly, but mostly serious. "stupid idiot, why did he break down the wall?" Serene said, smacking her head with her hand at the same time. "wow, sometimes Gaara can be so stupid........he should know there would be Guards gurading us........." she said as she looked to the door, in the same direction as Darz. she then turned to Darz, "and before you ask, 'how did I know' remember, I also have a demon inside of me and can hear demons thoughts around me, shakaku was talking, and Gaara released him..........I know what he's saying......" she said trailing off.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:16 pm
"Oh well I really don't care if you know who i am I'll just kill you any way" Said Shakaku laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:57 pm
Darz looked at Serene. "Huh? What did you say?"

"Of crouse I know who you are. You are Gaara of the sand, son of the Kazekage, team members with Kankuro and Temari. Is it not obivious?" Karn directed the snakes towards Gaara's weak points, knowing that without doing so, Gaara wouldn't have be shaken by his attacks.  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:49 pm
"Alrighty then." Sabrina said to Shizume, as they both ran into the building. "By the way, nifty jutsu." She smiled at Shizume. They reached two doors at the end of a long hall. "Uh-oh...which way? Do we split?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:21 am
"oh, nothing.........I just said that I know whats going on because I can hear Gaara and Shakaku's thoughts....." Serene said smiling mishchiveously. she sten looked to the door again. "Gaara. move! don't let him hit yur weak points!"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:07 pm
"Hold on." Shizume said closing her eyes focusing her demons chakra. Keko, the wolf demon inside Shizume told her to move left. "left." Shizume said walking off into the dark tunnel.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:58 pm
"This is where it is..." Clar walked up the steps, panting. Clar looked around. "Huh? Where are all the guards?" CLar shurgged and walked through the door.

"ALL SOLDIERS TO THE BACK OF THE BUILDING! TWO INTRUDERS HAVE ENTERED THE BUILDING THROUGH THE BACK! I REPEAT! TWO INTRUDERS HAVE ENTERED THROUGH THE BACK!" The intercom blarred as some hundred ninja came towards Sabrina, some running through the left corrider to catch Shizume. "Ow..." Clar rubbed his ear as he closed the door.

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:01 pm
"Gaara, no wait a minute I am not that little freak, has the sand village already forgotten me,I am Shakaku" Said Shakaku  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games