Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:22 pm
Lenoime
"You make us sound old. I still feel as if I were a teenager," Lenomie laughed. She looked around at her surroundings, everything was so green and beautiful. Slipping her arm under Joa Boo's she pulled him foward. "Let's go let's go!"

"Lets." Joa Boo replied by taking her arm and heading for a longer path to the far left. the sun was in it's highest point in the sky but with the climate just about perfect a breeze blew by, keeping temperatures to a nice level. The trail was just an open path, not laid out by concrete or wood shavings, it was just a simple trail of natural wild life. Joa Boo lead the two through the trail at a modest pace, stopping occasionally to examine the environment. Joa Boo liked to show off with this kind of thing. being the scholar that he was he knew allot about all the different creatures and animals that lived among the trees and forests. He could name them, specifically describe what they where trying to do and then would watch satisfied. The biggest out of all other things he couldn't stop watching was the woman that was connected to him by the arm and the heart. he watched in amazement at her every move, emotion, and thought. he loved her through and through and that was that.

"So what did you want to talk about again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:59 pm
Joa-Boo
Arthien
"Ha! taught by my brother. The only thing he's ever done for me was take away my memories." Helena glared at Jade. Her voice filled with venom and spite. "I despise him. I'd love to see him killed. He killed my friend and can't make her whole, he took my memories, he took me from my love and mentor and he killed me!" She ran up to him and grabbed him by the shirt, staring into the distorted and pale face intensely, without fear. "To consider JoaBoo my brother would kill me once more. If your mission includes his demise," she let go of his collar, "then count me in."

"If we would count you in, then the only thing we could use you for is to ask that you leave. Hmmm....unless. What if I told you that we where undercover for Drew and he has asked us very kindly to train up these goblins and use them as apart of the Omega Alliance. Would you kindly then give us greater command so that we can train them." Jade tightened up and just his pure muscle form was enough to shake Helena off.

"Raz, get the girl out papers and let her see for herself that we are under Drew's first son Specter, organized to secretly take these goblins as recruits for our forces." Jade said turning to Raz and speaking clearly and slowly. His face shacked and a great smile came over him. "you know the papers, there back in our tent."
Raz chuckled, smiled, "Yes, oh great master," he said sarcasticially, with a quaint bow. He spun on one foot as he puffed up his chest for the goblins, causing one to shirk back in fear.

Raz confidently strode down the tunnel, through darkness, shining light ahead of him from his hand. He slipped into the tent, extinguishing the flames as his long robed sleeves slid down his arms. He rustled through papers, trying to find identification.
((lol...sorry I have to jump in and finish this so we can go on))

Then Raz returns moments latter with the long scrool, Specter's signature, and a will coming strate from Mitus himself.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:42 pm
Joa-Boo
Lenoime
"You make us sound old. I still feel as if I were a teenager," Lenomie laughed. She looked around at her surroundings, everything was so green and beautiful. Slipping her arm under Joa Boo's she pulled him foward. "Let's go let's go!"

"Lets." Joa Boo replied by taking her arm and heading for a longer path to the far left. the sun was in it's highest point in the sky but with the climate just about perfect a breeze blew by, keeping temperatures to a nice level. The trail was just an open path, not laid out by concrete or wood shavings, it was just a simple trail of natural wild life. Joa Boo lead the two through the trail at a modest pace, stopping occasionally to examine the environment. Joa Boo liked to show off with this kind of thing. being the scholar that he was he knew allot about all the different creatures and animals that lived among the trees and forests. He could name them, specifically describe what they where trying to do and then would watch satisfied. The biggest out of all other things he couldn't stop watching was the woman that was connected to him by the arm and the heart. he watched in amazement at her every move, emotion, and thought. he loved her through and through and that was that.

"First I want to know why you're staring at me. Yes I see you doing that, you can't hide it as well as you think. And second I want to talk about the wedding. I would like to have it before your vacation's over. I might be blind with love, but I know things can't stay this perfect forever, I'm not stupid. What is going to happen to us when you have to return to the Dark Hand. I can feel myself starting to fade back to the dengeon already, we've moved too far from it. But what happens when you go even further away? You know I'm going to want to go with you."
All these things had been on Lenomie's mind for some time. And as she felt herself becoming less and less, she started to worry more and more, and it was written all over her. She knew it and didn't care if Joa Boo could read what she was thinking, it was about time he knew.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:14 pm
Dire Kojack
Kojack gave the valiant Cleestral knight a half-smile. Inside he was simmering.

"Fine. You have forfeit the life of the next man down the line," he turned to the guards around the man as he turned to walk away, "Beat him from an inch of his life."

This was getting old for Kojack. He went to the third man, gave him the same bluffing offer, told him he would be beaten if he didn't talk, next man killed. No food or water if he didn't talk.

The man twisted and turned not through anger but fear. he bent low against the ground and avoided your eyes. He was sweating like a dog and had very twitchy eyes.

"No please, let us go, anything....let us go." The man said through a half cry.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:21 pm
Lenoime
Joa-Boo
Lenoime

"First I want to know why you're staring at me. Yes I see you doing that, you can't hide it as well as you think. And second I want to talk about the wedding. I would like to have it before your vacation's over. I might be blind with love, but I know things can't stay this perfect forever, I'm not stupid. What is going to happen to us when you have to return to the Dark Hand. I can feel myself starting to fade back to the dengeon already, we've moved too far from it. But what happens when you go even further away? You know I'm going to want to go with you."
All these things had been on Lenomie's mind for some time. And as she felt herself becoming less and less, she started to worry more and more, and it was written all over her. She knew it and didn't care if Joa Boo could read what she was thinking, it was about time he knew.

"to start I would let you know that I am staring at you through disbelief that your actually there. It amazes me. I never thought it could happen. I would like for that to happen. I want to marry you even if it was right now. The only way you are standing here right now is because I have the rune stone on me right now. I have been holding you here through a much more powerful spell then you could ever believe. I don't know what will happen when I go away but I do know that this will seem like a luxury. I guess what needs to happen after our wedding is get you out there to find your other half. I know that sounds scary, but it's what has to happen. Then when everything is good, you will be at my sides at all times, just like we want it. You will rule this empire along with me as my queen." Joa Boo spoke everything with a tone of importance. He was slow in speaking but never stopped or paused by distraction. He held you through every word and kissed you once he was done speaking before you had a chance to reply. " I love you"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:25 pm
"I love you. Do you mean it when you say you would marry me now? I want to so very badly. Can we? Can we do it now?"  

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:44 pm
Lenoime
"I love you. Do you mean it when you say you would marry me now? I want to so very badly. Can we? Can we do it now?"

((forward to marriage thread))

((now we jump to what happens next which is Lenomie getting ready to leave on her mission, which is to find her other half.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:01 pm
Arthien
"Spectre?" Helena asked. Her mind flashed back to Nitsu lying on the floor, bleeding, just before she was captured. She shuddered. Still wary of Jade, she took a step back and assessed the situation. "Bring these 'papers' here," Helena said. The fact that Jade had spoken tgo Raz so deliberately, suggested her was making the whole deal up. "I shan't follow you anywhere until I get proof that you are faithful to the Omega Alliance."

((Helena has made the choice as heard by three whitnesses to alow Jade and Raz to take complet and full control over the Berzerker Goblins and return to the surface.))

"A wise choice mam." Jade said holding out the papers for her to evaluate. His eyes watched her every move as if taking in her response to make sure everything was final. His figure stood calmly over her and waited. Then she raised herself, went out over the rest of the gathered goblins and proclaimed Raz and Jade to be their Gods that they where looking for. This would be excepted by the congregation of all the goblins and therefore truth. They all turned to both Jade and Raz and began bowing.

That’s when Jade turned to Helena and handed her a map to the surface exactly as they found their way into the caverns. It was a long way but safe and cleared. It was made sure by the authority given to Jade that this was the way and she could return to the surface as soon as she wanted to.

"You have your prize. Please return to the surface and speak this to no one. We don't want the dark hand to get a hold of this secret operation." Jade said in a whisper as he handed the map over.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:03 pm
Helena snatched the map out of Jade's hand and looked it over. It seemed to be in order. At the request for silence, she raised an eyebrow. Odd request, she thought. She cringed as she shifted the weight of her weapons. "Well," Helena said. "Good luck to you, gentlemen. I bid you adieu." She pushed past Jade, ran into Raz's shoulder without apology, and headed the way they'd come: to the surface. To Sogue.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:35 pm
Raz adjusted his shirt as the girl sprinted by, "How rude," he smirked, grinning at Jade.

"So, our next step, sir?" He cocked his head to the side, "I simply can't -wait- to get on with this."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:11 pm
((to Sogue and Zedo))

The sinspawn was stubborn and wouldn't budge, with the amount of fire against it there was no way it would come out. The shell protecting it was the greatest of many defenses and was practically breaking the weapons of the men attacking it rather then being hurt itself. Then out of fear and anger it burrowed through the ground as the rock collapsed from beneath it and hid again in the dark cave walls. ((it's life = 70%))

It was calm for the moment and with the wild sinspawn gone the tamed one came to life. It moved quickly and hovered like a walking umbrella over top of your men with it's legs extended as high as they go to clear everyone.

Your forces laid about to catch their breath. They where tiered and ready to build a base camp. The beast masters have fortified up to this point and could very well claim it to be a base camp if that is what you would like, but time is of the essence and their is much more to this cave.

There was also an unexplainable presence about the cave. As if the walls themselves looked to be moving. The earth was on motion and you could hear it breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:19 am
Sogue re-mounted, looking toward Zedo.
"We don't have as much time as I would like...should we start a meager basecamp here, or keep moving? I was hoping to find a complex of some sort that we could re-furbish, rather than starting from scratch.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:02 pm
"Let's move on. This place reeks of monster blood and filth. Perhaps we may even find a nicer area or something else of interest. If you will take the front as I'm sure you will, I will bring up the rear and make sure no one or no things break or ranks from behind," Zedo said respectfully.

He stared his new companion and friend in the eyes, gave a small smirk then said,

"I've got your back!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:12 pm
SkittleScion
Raz adjusted his shirt as the girl sprinted by, "How rude," he smirked, grinning at Jade.

"So, our next step, sir?" He cocked his head to the side, "I simply can't -wait- to get on with this."

With the new built authority given by Helena, Jade and Raz would be able to perform their responsibilities opposed to them by Specter. It was an ill message and purpose, most secret from even the eyes within the fine print on the document they let Helena observed. These goblins where to be trained and conditioned to become the new and most improved soldier. With their incredible hard skin these goblins would take damage like a well defended knight yet move freely like a thief. These beings where well suited for battle but live harmlessly without any discipline under ground in their sanctuary.

Jade opened the flap of wool covering the exit to the tent like a different man. his hands beamed outward as if he realy was some kind of God and demanded that every Berserker Goblin would report for a mass meeting to hear the calling of their savior. Jade's smile lifted to the sky as his hat pulled down to cover his entire face with a dark shadow. In front of him was many goblins who bowed low to the ground, putting their face to the dirt. Each and everyone of them looked at him as a God and would respect him as one. The same went for Raz who exited along with Jade.

"Raz, it's up to you to train them in the arts of magic. Al kinds of magic, defensive, strategic, buffers, and color magic. I know you are ready for this task and are free to take up whatever you may need for this task. You can have the falls and the goblins that would be best suited for magic. I am going to be here teaching them fighting based and defensive based skills. We have a few weeks to have this army of goblins ready for phase one of our operation. We can not afford to fold here."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:56 pm
Raz leaned on his staff, pushed his giant Magister's hat off his nose and winked at Jade, "Don't you worry bout a thing, Jade. I'll have these things whipped into shape in no time."

Raz turned, spawning fire from his hands. He burnt the face off a random grunt of a goblin with a smile.
"Alright, to the waterfall!" he screamed in glee. The goblins followed in terror.

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games