Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:03 pm
"Well I don't blame ya." Rose said quietly. Ryo began to wake up a little while afterwards. "Nice to see that you are awake, Ryo."

"Well I wouldn't have been sleeping if you didn't wail on me like that." Ryo began to rub the back of his head.

"If you didn't make that comment, maybe you wouldn't have ben sleeping." Rose snapped back.

"Whatever." Ryo suddenly got up and began to walk into a back room. Rose untied Sorano and sat on a chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:04 am
sakata sits next to rose  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:49 pm
Nayuki remained standing when she noticed Sorano's bracelet. She pointed at it. "What does that mean?" She aksed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:17 pm
Rose looked down at Sorano's bracelet. She had seen it on her a while ago. "Yeah, what does it mean. I wanted to ask you earlier, but I never got the chance to do so."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:25 am
"thats whats been making me uneasy" sakata thinks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:50 pm
Rose looked over to Sakata. She noticed her look and was worried. "Hey Sakata, are you ok?"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:56 am
"yea I'm fine"she lies  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:25 pm
Nayuki looked worried. "Um...If possible...can I find out what's going on. I'm so confused." She smiled her nervous smile and looked at the floor.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:57 am
"hmm.... lets see..its a long story"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:08 am
Nayuki laughed without humor. "I have nowhere to go." she said.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:03 am
"yea I was the same until I met Ryo,sorano,and cassie"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:37 pm
Nayuki smiled feeling suddenly welcome. "Well I have nowhere that I have to be. So unless you need to be somewhere we have some time. So...how about that story?" She batted her eyes trying to look innocent and hide the curiosity burning in her.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:44 pm
"sure lets see...one day I was walking in the wood and I saw ryo so I said hi we talked then ryo realized that sorano got taken by a huge falcon so we went to find the falcon and we found it we fought and we drove the falcon away,later that day we split up and I had no place to go so I slept in a cave the falcon once again attacked but he attacked me I got the crap beaten out of me but then ryo came and kicked the falcons butt and ryo realized that I was homeless so he took me to sorano's house and I haven't figured anything about ryo or sorano and cassies past yet"sakata tells her((OMFG that was alot of typing))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:17 pm
Nayuki smiled. "Oh. I was lucky enough to find you guys. I...don't remember anything of my past. I don't sleep much, because every time I do I forget everything I knew the other day. I've managed to remember my own name when I wake up. I don't know how old I am or what my clan name is. I have an estimated age. I was about eleven when I forgot everything. I haven't slept since then. I'm always tired, but I got past that. It's a miracle that I don't pass out" she sighed. She left out the part about the note.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:29 pm
"lucky I tired all the time"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games