Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:26 am
Glares at Joel, "You back off..." she snapped and sits down next to Spike, "Are you alright Bro?" she asked, seeing him wake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:28 am
sweatdrop hehehe my bad ~looks right at him~
HEY WAKE UP!!!!  

Joelakaturbo

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:29 am
two voices are speaking one soft the other loud. he opens his mouth to say something but he can't think of the words."....." He looks pleadingly into the eye's of the one with the soft voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:30 am
stare .................... stare hmmm AH! I know...~digs around in his bag~ oh the revival scroll is in here somewhere......  

Joelakaturbo

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:31 am
Glares at Joel again before looking at Spike, "Are you?" she asked resting a hand on his forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:36 am
Tears form in his eye's he wishes to tell this kind one lots and ask so much. "....." HELP ME he screams inside his head and tries to blink back tears.  

Spikelema

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:41 am
ah!! ~jumps back a few feet~ just tying to help! sweatdrop ~a scroll falls out of bag~ huh?......hmmmm~reads the scroll~ ....~blushes as he puts the scroll back a fast as he could~ Jiraiya.... um i gues i can't help much sweatdrop ~looks at spike~ wish I could.. Jiraiya...an adult scroll is NOT a revival scroll  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:42 am
She glances back at Joel, "Right..." she then turns back to Spike and watches him, "It's okay..." she said seeing him look as if he is about to cry, her hand still resting on his forhead. She wasn't sure what was up with him, but it wasn't good, so she sat next to him.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:45 am
~sits cross leged and closes his eyes~ ...................................................~opens his eyes~ hey polio, if this was from a justu, try to despell it....~closes eyes again~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:45 am
Who is this nice person? Spikelema looks at her then finally he remembers a few words. "who........are...you?" His voice barely a whisper.  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:49 am
"If this was a Genjutsu or anything i would try but i don't know dispell." she said clamly to Joel before hearing Spike. She looked back at him, "your sister...I'm Polio, don't you remeber Spike?" She asked, calmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:51 am
~opens one eye to look over at spike and polio~ let me try, I've only done it once, when a female ninja made me believe I was running after her when I was running around a tree.......if you want me too...  

Joelakaturbo

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:53 am
A scroll falls out of Spikelema's clothes (it was the scroll he made with Wind the one with the dispell jutsu) "Sister?" Voice still bearly heard. "I don't remember...." Tears start to run down his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:55 am
~smiles as he closes his eyes~  

Joelakaturbo

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:57 am
"I don't know Joel..." she said before she notices the scroll. She picks it up studing it for a minute then looks at him, she stood backing away from Spike quietly. "hmm...let me try something." she said.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games