Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

HinataSinger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:55 pm
Hi,
I'm HinataSinger. You can call me jolie. Or Kitty.
My favorite book and character is new moon and jacob black.
I've read alot of anime and manga, i love vampires and dark creatures.
I'm a wiccan/ pagen witch. And My fav thing to do is to read.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:12 pm
Ullo! I just got accepted lol! Names Gage (or shadowed one)!  

HylianLegacy

HylianLegacy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:15 pm
btw... Fav. book is Twilight and Fav. character is Bella (even though shes kinda dumb lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:29 pm
hiya I'm snow_yuki aka a vampire, if u cant tell i love vampires, alice Cullen is my Favorite character, i cried in eclipse, and like all fan girls have a mad crush on Edward even though i have never seen him(the real one not the Hollywood wannabe). i have just about to many twilight pics on my pro so if u like twlight take o look at my profile and leave me some feedback. blaugh  

snow_yuki aka a vampire

Arisuu34

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:26 am
Hiya. Im HopePrincessaliCIA, but u can call me alicia or ali. I started reading twilight about a month or two ago and i just couldnt put it down (thats why i finished so fast) xP My favorite characters are Bella, Edward, and Alice. I like all types of genres. I love reading a lot so that's probably why. <3 I cant wait until Breaking Dawn comes out tomorrow. Im gonna be rushing to get it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:15 am
Hello, I am InuYashaBlood, but don't let the name fool you, i am in to other things besides InuYasha. Im a anime junkie and twilights' my life in most aspects. if you wish to know more about me feel free to talk to me.  

InuYashaBlood

Kikimeow

4,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:30 pm
'Ello all, my name is Kiki and I've been a happy Twilight Addict for well... a long time now and loving every second of the addiction. - I'm currently saving up for college, on account of my going away here in less that 20 days thus sadly I'll be waiting for my best friend to finish reading her copy before I can read Breaking Dawn, and I'm antsi with anticipation.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:47 pm
Well Hello there, I'm new to this guild, and as a matter of fact to the world of the Twilight Series. I started reading the book Twilight last week, and as I began, I couldn't stop reading. The story really involved myself...I'm so happy when I see bella and edward happy...but now I started reading New Moon, and I'm beginning to feel as numb as bella xD

Reading has never been one of my favorite things to do, not even manga, but this story involved me way too much. I enjoy listening to music, enclosing myself on my own little world =P, and talking with people with the same interests as me. I hope I pass a good time being around more people who love Twilight... I really needed to talk with more people about the book =P  

iJasper Hale

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:35 am
Hi, my name's Shadow.
I'm from England and am fairly new to the Twilight series. I read Twilight in June and have read New Moon and am half way through Eclipse. I would never usually read teenage books or romance, I hate that genre..but I couldn't stop reading Twilight and now I'm a fan of the series.

I love reading, and study Literature at university. I love anything "dark" and gothic, especially vampires.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:42 pm
Hi. My name is Jennifer. I prefer being called Jen. I read all the books and lover Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I've been a Twilighter since... November lst year. :]
Anyways... hi. xD

TheMuffinOfDoom

GuardianDragonsSpirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:28 am
Hi! I'm GuardianDragonsSpirit, but I also go by Rachel, Ray, Nitwidget (nitwit + midget), and Fuzz, plus any of my FEMALE RP character's names (Saash or Kashna currently, and I hate it when people call me Saan cuz he's a GUY!!!).

I only started the series at the beginning of August, since I have no patience for waiting for the next book in a series to come out. sweatdrop I love the books (well...the three I've gotten to read...), and I can't really choose a favorite because I like them all for such different reasons! However, I will say that my favorite character is Jacob! heart

I'm a junior in high school, though I'm only 15 (and my b-day's in June!). I'm an avid fantasy/sci-fi reader; if you want recommendations, let me know what you like! I am in the marching, jazz, and symphonic bands at my school (Go baritones and euphonia! Low brass kicks @$$!!!) I have two cats, named Oscar and Chessie. Um...visit my profile for more?... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:45 am
User ImageHelo to you all, I go by halo most of the time. And kat for short of my real name. I've been in this guild a few months now. I love all the discussions. And I love the series of twlight (if I didn't why would I be here)

Love manga, love writing, love anime, love books, and love food.

Some of these will all take affect in your brains later on...

whee Nice meetn' y'all 3nodding  

haloeclipse270

blaze1184

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:39 am
My name is Dan but everyone on gaia calls me red.

I'm from PA (Pennsylvania), I'm 23 and graduated high-school. I purchased every Twilight book at once on Saturday at Target. I just started reading Twilight last night and can't put it down, it's becoming one of if not my favorite series that I have ever read (and that is a lot of books.) I can't decide what character is my favorite since they are all my favorites.

I am in avid reader of basically any type of book (except for trashy romance novels), I listen to just about any genre of music.

I also enjoy playing video games (but isn't that what all guys like?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:03 pm
'Ello all. I'm Brinkley and I read Twilight when it came out a couple of years ago. After that, I kind of lost track of the series due to me going to college. Recently heard of the film that will be released in December, so I decided to pick up New Moon to continue with the series. I am almost finished with it and will then hopefully get Eclipse. I am 20 years old and I love music. No genre is specific to me. I am single - and love to roleplay. Not your typical guy, seeing as I'm not too into video games nor sports. I'd rather sit in a coffee shop and talk than watch a football game. I love life.

Andddd...that's enough about me.

Literate Dork

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kawaii Kyogi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:21 pm
hi there around... My name's Jo I live in mexico city im 22 im studying psychology and i play the piano, i sing, i do drawings and photography as a hobbie...

my fave book is eclipse i love the thing edward vs jake.... i love them both xD
so dont make me choose xD

and well...

this is a pic of mine i manipulated.... its called Bella Cullen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and yes i speak spanish xD

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games