Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:11 pm
Arianna lay on the floor, curled up in a small ball, wimpering. "See, darling, I always get my way in the end" Logan said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:37 pm
She left Estelluna and went back to the scene, attacking Emmett and Jasper, forcing them to let go.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:40 pm
Arianna somehow managed to get up and went after the woman when she attacked Emmett and Jasper.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:49 pm
Karissa and the other Cullens arrived just as Arianna ran outside to face the woman-spider. "Edward, Carlisle, go help her! Esme, could you please get Estelluna down?" Karissa ran inside the house, to see if anyone was still left in there. She hadn't seen Rachel...

As she rounded the corner, she suddenly stumbled. Her body felt weak, and she fell.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:57 pm
"Karissa!" Arianna screamed. She knew her friend had collapsed. "Can you handle her? I'm gonna check on Karissa" Arianna said. Not waiting for an answer Arianna ran in, stumbling a but because she was still dizy and in pain. She made it to her friend. "Karissa, come on honey, get up" Arianna said, trying to get her friend up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Estelluna lay on the web, her body weak from poison and paralyzed from her barbs. Hearing Esme she just laid there, limp. Her back attacth to the web. The barbs still in her back, she was dragged off the web.

-play esme-  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:24 pm
-sorry about not being on for so long, my sibs wouldn't let me on....and sure I'll play Esme-

Esme saw Estelluna and panicked. "Estelluna! Estelluna! Come on, We need to get you off this web!" Her usually soothing voice was worried. After a few minutes of superhuman struggling, they managed to break free.

Rachel had gotten very angry, and in turn very thirsty when Logan showed up. She had gone out for only a few minutes to catch an approaching deer when she finally heard what was going on. She threw herself into a breakneck pace till she finally reached the house. What she saw was shocking. Esme was dragging Estelluna away from a giant web, Emmet and Jasper were fighting with some sort of spider woman and Arianna was hurt.
Rachel threw the spider woman off Emmet till he took control of the situation. She then felt a dizzying stab into her mind that killed her. She turned to the attacker. Don't be foolish, I'm a much better telepath than you. She braced herself for a mental battle with Logan.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:01 pm
"No!" Arianna yelled, seeing what her dad was about to do. She ran after him, about as fast as a human could run at their fastest and slammed into him as hard as she could. The collision with her father sent her falling but it broke his concentration with battle he was in with Rachel. But in doing that she also broke Rachel's concentration.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:56 pm
After her initial surprise and collapse, Karissa got up off the floor. Angrily, she dashed back outside. She noted with relief that Rachel seemed okay - she hadn't been inside after all. Karissa was unsure who had been messing with her mind, but she was angry and needed to take it out on someone. She ran over to help Emmett and Jasper subdue the spider woman.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:18 pm
-who wants me to die!?-

For a moment she laid there, her pupils blank, still unble to move due to the poison. Her breathing was hard, and she was weak. ''Esme, listen to me, don't go after her. She a assain. She is after hybrids.'' Estelluna stopped and looked up to the sky.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:21 pm
"You just don't know when to quit do you?" Logan asked, and he raised his hand to deliver a blow that would for sure kill her. Arianna just screamed and closed her eyes, in to much pain and to dizzy to really care.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:29 pm
-play esme somebody-

They arrivied at the scene, Esme dropping her to help Arianna. When a moment of slinece came, the windows broke into pieces. Cer was there and so was somebody in a black cloak. He rode atop Cer, who was much larger and was as viscious as ever. He snapped at Logan growling loudly. Trying to get at his chest, he charged to him powerfully.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:36 pm
-don't die-
Esme helped Arianna up. "Jasper, Emmett, take Arianna and Estelluna back to the house!" Esme yelled at her two sons.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:44 pm
-um..I thought we were at the Cullen's house-

Cer leapt at Logan his claw ripping past skin seeming to grab a blue figure and rip it out. He fell limp at that moment, and the figure Cer held swiggled. He ran out then a large cracking noise was heard.

Feeling limp Estelluna lay there, only murmur ''Don't go after her, she has a better chance of killing you, than me. You are of no value to her.''  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:04 pm
-we are but we're outside.-
Emmett picked Estelluna up into his arms. "Don't worry, just think about getting better" he told Estelluna. Jasper tried to pick up Arianna but she fought him. "No, this is my fight, I am going to fight it." Arianna argued. Jasper didn't argue with her, he knew that it was her fight.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games