Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:16 pm

"Who's going to do it? I haven't hunted in too long." Rachel whispered, talking at vampire speed so Arianna wouldn't understand.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:48 pm

Arianna sat back and enjoyed the silence.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:42 pm

Karissa shook her head, teeth clenched. She hadn't wanted Arianna to find out they were vampires; she didn't want to doom her to being one either.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:53 pm

"Its a last resort, Rissa." Said Rachel darkly, using a new nickname. "I have to hunt. I'm gonna leave you guys at my house, and then I'll go, I might be a half day, maybe more."

kanangirl123

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Laurence closed his eyes and speeking so fast only the vampires could understard he said "If it comes to the point of no return. I will change her. I can resist blood, I will only change her if there is no other choice and she agrees" Laurence did not wat arriana doomed with this life unless she wanted it.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:26 pm

"Is there any possible way that I can go shopping? Because I really need some new clothes" Arianna said, breaking the 'silence'.

Arriana_lynn

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:38 pm

Laurence looked at Rachel "its up to rachel" he said looking back to Ariana and back out the window he was guarding.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:58 pm

"Of course, we have the rest of today, then I have to go....hunt." She said the last part quietly. She pulled into her new house, where there was minimal furniture. "Ari, you can have the bed, we don't need it."

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:27 pm

"Alright thanks" Arianna said. "Do you know any good places to shop?" she asked.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:22 pm

"We're in Forks Ari, I don't know if theres such a thing as a good place to shop. You can take a look at my clothes though." Said Rachel, gesturing to all the boxes of clothes that she had brought from her previous homes. "That should you tide you over for today, change into something and then we can go to Port Angeles."

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Since they lived close together, when Rachel stopped the car, Karissa opened the door and sped to her house. Slamming the front door, she dropped her bag on the floor and collapsed on the couch. "What's going to happen now?" she thought silently.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:29 pm

Arianna picked out a denim skirt and a simple blue shirt. "Thanks Rachel" Arianna said, when she came back out.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:37 am

"No problem." Said Rachel, getting out some money. "Lets go, theres only a few hours of daylight left." She said laughing, pulling Laurence out with them. "You're coming with us to tell us how good things look on us!" She giggled, but it was only an excuse to have another vampire to protect Arianna.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:15 am

"WIll they even allow him in the women's changing rooms?" Ari joked.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:39 pm

"He's not actually going into the changing rooms themselves, he'll be waiting outside. Right Laurence?" said Rachel, joking, but giving Laurence a threatening look that dared him to disagree.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games